collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: McAdams strikes again.  (Read 1830 times)

muwarrior69

• All American
McAdams strikes again.
« on: July 01, 2020, 01:21:06 PM »
I wonder if she will be accepted by MU. Do they interview all incoming freshman?

http://mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2020/06/marquette-threatens-to-cancel.html#comments

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: McAdams strikes again.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 01:23:45 PM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 01:28:10 PM »
A) an 18 year old has just learned how badly social media can go.

B) the leftists responses are disgusting. Quite a few are "tolerant" unless you believe in something different.

C) if Marquette denies this student entry for the social media posts I have seen so far, they would be a failure in my eyes.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 01:29:58 PM »
Read.... (I could stop there but I won't)...   the....other....thread.

MU and Diversity of thought.   
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:37:24 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 01:57:09 PM »

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 04:58:21 PM »
In his first paragraph he says he won't reveal the conservative student's name, presumably to protect her identity. That is great, I think the right thing to do in this situation.

In his second paragraph, he gives the full name of the liberal student who reported her to MU and provides direct links to her social media page.

What a piece of sh*t.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 07:30:06 PM »
In his first paragraph he says he won't reveal the conservative student's name, presumably to protect her identity. That is great, I think the right thing to do in this situation.

In his second paragraph, he gives the full name of the liberal student who reported her to MU and provides direct links to her social media page.

What a piece of sh*t.

It's what he does.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 07:58:11 PM »

What a piece of sh*t.

The whole story needs to be looked at through the “gotcha” prism. Dirtbag mcadams had no problem naming the TA a year or two ago. He wasn’t worried about protecting her. The woman who did the interview was even more dishonest.

Yes, mcadams is a POS.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 08:19:31 PM »
The whole story needs to be looked at through the “gotcha” prism. Dirtbag mcadams had no problem naming the TA a year or two ago. He wasn’t worried about protecting her. The woman who did the interview was even more dishonest.

Yes, mcadams is a POS.

please explain "the woman who did the interview was even more dishonest"   just wondering
don't...don't don't don't don't

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 08:43:55 PM »
See other thread.

feedback