[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Welcome to Who's Your Daddy Week......  (Read 11663 times)

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Re: Welcome to Who's Your Daddy Week......
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 01:53:03 PM »
I'll take the under on both of those.

As would I.  A bit tongue in cheek.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2017, 06:17:12 PM »
I know I'm "supposed" to be rooting for F&cky tonight against Temple for RPI purposes ... but sorry ... I just can't.

If that makes me evil, I can live with that.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 06:26:15 PM »
I know I'm "supposed" to be rooting for F&cky tonight against Temple for RPI purposes ... but sorry ... I just can't.

I would argue that rooting for F&cky tonight would make you evil Brother 82. Your instincts were good.

Watching that Alston Jr kid play for Temple. He's pretty good. We were in his final three IIRC.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 06:33:46 PM »
        "... and kiss the ring of Barry Alvarez. "

so is it true that barry urged bo to do more double-teaming?  he meant on the basketball court-ey eyn'er? 

don't...don't don't don't don't

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 07:20:45 PM »
By this time on Saturday a very average Badgers team will have beaten Marquette for a game changing third straight time.   If the crowd starts chanting "Who's Your Daddy" it's only appropriate that Wojo, Lovell and other enablers of the PC destruction of the MU basketball brand just bow down at half court and kiss the ring of Barry Alvarez. 

Yes it will be a close game as Sam and Markus will make some key shots down the stretch but the Badgers will escape with yet another victory as Wojo and his teams never win the sideline X&O battle.  Further Wojo teams have no killer instinct stemming in part to the country club atmosphere he has created where his motto of "Win Every Day" apparently only applies to the summer months and not to game days during the season. 

MU is currently reeling from all the dumb Wojo recruiting decisions during his first two years before Stan Johnson helped right the recruiting ship.  Early decisions to recruit Gabe Levin, Carlino, Heldt, Cheatham, Nowskowiak, Reinhardt and Cohen have derailed this year's team as all our potential upper class-men are all gone and/or are role players at best.  Only when Stan arrived did we start going after players with both talent and upside.  However right now we're suffering from this lack of foresight and looking at our third tournament-less season in four Wojo attempts. 

Markus Howard is good but he doesn't have an NBA point-guard body or skill-set.  Nor will he get much bigger, stronger, quicker, etc. as he appears to have reached his physical ceiling already.  Therefore he'd be smart to transfer to a bigger stage program like Duke and sit out the year while becoming the age of the rest of his classmates.  I'm sure Wojo could arrange it with Coach K if Wojo doesn't get the job himself soon and take Markus with him.  This scenario worked out well for Steph Curry's brother who left Liberty to join Duke.   

There are three good players coming in/eligible next year and some good players returning as well.  However the program has taken a permanent step down along with the conference.  Hopefully we can at least fill up the lower bowl in the new arena and split wins with Creighton, DePaul and later St. Louis and Dayton when they join the conference.  It's truly all we can hope for as Wisconsin has outclassed us with two recent visits to the Final 4, soon to be three straight wins, a much superior conference, more alumni and smarter leadership.  This combination of advantages has made us look like UW-Oshkosh in comparison.

Did anyone actually continue reading after the first sentence?  If so, shame on you!!

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 07:44:19 PM »
Other than Happ, Wisconsin is terrible. If MU is hitting shots, it won’t be close.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 08:56:26 PM »

*stands and applauds* You sir, "get it". There is never a reason, none whatsoever to root for Bucky. The more they lose, the better.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

lurch91

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 09:13:58 PM »
And they lost.

Who's ring is Barry kissing tonight?

Sheriff

• Starter
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 09:25:43 PM »
*stands and applauds* You sir, "get it". There is never a reason, none whatsoever to root for Bucky. The more they lose, the better.

Need to win at the Hole to avoid a bad loss.

MUBigDance

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 09:59:18 PM »
I must say what a perfect troll post. One sentence after another, point after point. He hit every button. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and being indignantly outraged again and again.

Kudos to the poster.

The stakes are high in this game and it makes it higher still. Bring on the Game! MU must crush UW! I love it.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 10:06:31 PM »

Was great to not only watch F&cky fall but to watch Happ fail in the clutch.

We got this!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

RideMyBuycks

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2017, 10:27:36 PM »
Calling my shot. MU -2 and we cover with ease

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 09:25:29 AM »

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 10:26:44 AM »
Calling my shot. MU -2 and we cover with ease

There is no way we are favored. I expect the line to come out about UW -5

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 10:37:01 AM »
MU shoots like they did against Georgia, it's a close loss. Shoot like they did against Vermont, it's a comfortable win. Hard hitting stuff I know. Even a dimwitted rocket surgeon can figure out the success metric for Marquette this season.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 11:20:49 AM »
MU shoots like they did against Georgia, it's a close loss. Shoot like they did against Vermont, it's a comfortable win. Hard hitting stuff I know. Even a dimwitted rocket surgeon can figure out the success metric for Marquette this season.

C'mon Brother GA. Badger Hate Week is one of the holiest weeks of the MUBB calendar. No need to randomly attack an other scooper during this hallowed time.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 11:26:51 AM »
C'mon Brother GA. Badger Hate Week is one of the holiest weeks of the MUBB calendar. No need to randomly attack an other scooper during this hallowed time, bro.
FIFY

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 11:46:51 AM »
By this time on Saturday a very average Badgers team will have beaten Marquette for a game changing third straight time.   If the crowd starts chanting "Who's Your Daddy" it's only appropriate that Wojo, Lovell and other enablers of the PC destruction of the MU basketball brand just bow down at half court and kiss the ring of Barry Alvarez. 

Yes it will be a close game as Sam and Markus will make some key shots down the stretch but the Badgers will escape with yet another victory as Wojo and his teams never win the sideline X&O battle.  Further Wojo teams have no killer instinct stemming in part to the country club atmosphere he has created where his motto of "Win Every Day" apparently only applies to the summer months and not to game days during the season. 

MU is currently reeling from all the dumb Wojo recruiting decisions during his first two years before Stan Johnson helped right the recruiting ship.  Early decisions to recruit Gabe Levin, Carlino, Heldt, Cheatham, Nowskowiak, Reinhardt and Cohen have derailed this year's team as all our potential upper class-men are all gone and/or are role players at best.  Only when Stan arrived did we start going after players with both talent and upside.  However right now we're suffering from this lack of foresight and looking at our third tournament-less season in four Wojo attempts. 

Markus Howard is good but he doesn't have an NBA point-guard body or skill-set.  Nor will he get much bigger, stronger, quicker, etc. as he appears to have reached his physical ceiling already.  Therefore he'd be smart to transfer to a bigger stage program like Duke and sit out the year while becoming the age of the rest of his classmates.  I'm sure Wojo could arrange it with Coach K if Wojo doesn't get the job himself soon and take Markus with him.  This scenario worked out well for Steph Curry's brother who left Liberty to join Duke.   

There are three good players coming in/eligible next year and some good players returning as well.  However the program has taken a permanent step down along with the conference.  Hopefully we can at least fill up the lower bowl in the new arena and split wins with Creighton, DePaul and later St. Louis and Dayton when they join the conference.  It's truly all we can hope for as Wisconsin has outclassed us with two recent visits to the Final 4, soon to be three straight wins, a much superior conference, more alumni and smarter leadership.  This combination of advantages has made us look like UW-Oshkosh in comparison.
Duanewade where are you? Did you crawl into a rodent’s butt hole?
Goal is National Championship

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 11:50:22 AM »
Duanewade where are you? Did you crawl into a rodent’s butt hole?

He conceded after the first couple of posts.
Have some patience, FFS.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »
TAMU

If we shot decent % we win the game going away. UW really is struggling and I love MU chances big time.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2017, 12:25:16 PM »
Duanewade where are you? Did you crawl back into a rodent’s butt hole?

FIFY
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 12:33:12 PM »
"Crawled back into"....'is' .....semantics
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »
TAMU

If we shot decent % we win the game going away. UW really is struggling and I love MU chances big time.

thank you-i agree with this completely but was keeping this same thought to myself wondering what i was missing.  bucky is not playing well at all.  yes, i realize they could come out of it at home against us, but half those guys on their team don't realize this is for our "paul bunyon" ax
don't...don't don't don't don't

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2017, 09:01:08 PM »
Twitta Tracka of the Year Award Recipient 2016

lurch91

• All American
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2017, 11:35:35 AM »
You watching this game duanewade????

feedback