[Today at 02:05:40 PM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by MU82
[Today at 01:58:18 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MU82
[Today at 01:49:43 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Galway Eagle
[Today at 01:20:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Welcome to Who's Your Daddy Week......  (Read 11669 times)

duanewade

• Team Captain
Welcome to Who's Your Daddy Week......
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »
By this time on Saturday a very average Badgers team will have beaten Marquette for a game changing third straight time.   If the crowd starts chanting "Who's Your Daddy" it's only appropriate that Wojo, Lovell and other enablers of the PC destruction of the MU basketball brand just bow down at half court and kiss the ring of Barry Alvarez. 

Yes it will be a close game as Sam and Markus will make some key shots down the stretch but the Badgers will escape with yet another victory as Wojo and his teams never win the sideline X&O battle.  Further Wojo teams have no killer instinct stemming in part to the country club atmosphere he has created where his motto of "Win Every Day" apparently only applies to the summer months and not to game days during the season. 

MU is currently reeling from all the dumb Wojo recruiting decisions during his first two years before Stan Johnson helped right the recruiting ship.  Early decisions to recruit Gabe Levin, Carlino, Heldt, Cheatham, Nowskowiak, Reinhardt and Cohen have derailed this year's team as all our potential upper class-men are all gone and/or are role players at best.  Only when Stan arrived did we start going after players with both talent and upside.  However right now we're suffering from this lack of foresight and looking at our third tournament-less season in four Wojo attempts. 

Markus Howard is good but he doesn't have an NBA point-guard body or skill-set.  Nor will he get much bigger, stronger, quicker, etc. as he appears to have reached his physical ceiling already.  Therefore he'd be smart to transfer to a bigger stage program like Duke and sit out the year while becoming the age of the rest of his classmates.  I'm sure Wojo could arrange it with Coach K if Wojo doesn't get the job himself soon and take Markus with him.  This scenario worked out well for Steph Curry's brother who left Liberty to join Duke.   

There are three good players coming in/eligible next year and some good players returning as well.  However the program has taken a permanent step down along with the conference.  Hopefully we can at least fill up the lower bowl in the new arena and split wins with Creighton, DePaul and later St. Louis and Dayton when they join the conference.  It's truly all we can hope for as Wisconsin has outclassed us with two recent visits to the Final 4, soon to be three straight wins, a much superior conference, more alumni and smarter leadership.  This combination of advantages has made us look like UW-Oshkosh in comparison. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:45:15 AM by duanewade »

skianth16

• All American
Re: Welcome to Who's Your Daddy Week......
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 09:46:46 PM »
Very disappointed. I thought you were going in this direction...

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 09:48:46 PM »
And I thought you could at least count to two, but apparently you cannot.

http://www.espn.com/ncb/recap/_/gameId/400827761
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

warriorstrack

• All American
  • Keep the wallet in the pocket
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 09:49:09 PM »

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 09:53:24 PM »
By this time on Saturday a very average Badgers team will have beaten Marquette for a game changing third straight time.   If the crowd starts chanting "Who's Your Daddy" it's only appropriate that Wojo, Lovell and other enablers of the PC destruction of the MU basketball brand just bow down at half court and kiss the ring of Barry Alvarez. 

Yes it will be a close game as Sam and Markus will make some key shots down the stretch but the Badgers will escape with yet another victory as Wojo and his teams never win the sideline X&O battle.  Further Wojo teams have no killer instinct stemming in part to the country club atmosphere he has created where his motto of "Win Every Day" apparently only applies to the summer months and not to game days during the season. 

MU is currently reeling from all the dumb Wojo recruiting decisions during his first two years before Stan Johnson helped right the recruiting ship.  Early decisions to recruit Gabe Levin, Carlino Heldt, Cheatham, Nowskowiak, Reinhardt and Cohen have derailed this year's team as all our potential upper class-men are all gone and/or are role players at best.  Only when Stan arrived did we start going after players with both talent and upside.  However right now we're suffering from this lack of foresight and looking at our third tournament-less season in four Wojo attempts. 

Markus Howard is good but he doesn't have an NBA point-guard body or skill-set.  Nor will he get much bigger, stronger, quicker, etc. as he appears to have reached his physical ceiling already.  Therefore he'd be smart to transfer to a bigger stage program like Duke and sit out the year while becoming the age of the rest of his classmates.  I'm sure Wojo could arrange it with Coach K if Wojo doesn't get the job himself soon and take Markus with him.  This scenario worked out well for Seth Curry's brother who left Liberty to join Duke.   

There are three good players coming in/eligible next year and some good players returning as well.  However the program has taken a permanent step down along with the conference.  Hopefully we can at least fill up the lower bowl in the new arena and split wins with Creighton, DePaul and later St. Louis and Dayton when they join the conference.  It's truly all we can hope for as Wisconsin has outclassed us with two recent visits to the Final 4, soon to be three straight wins, a much superior conference, more alumni and smarter leadership.  This combination of advantages has made us look like UW-Oshkosh in comparison.

Duane, methinks You Batty, eh
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 09:53:44 PM »
So Scoop gets hacked

The Badger Hate Week Thread goes puff

This thread appears

But in the Spirit of Harvey and Matt, Frankie is still a major stroke.  MU wins.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 09:58:54 PM »
This week is fun.

Just a quick fact check and Im opting out of this thread. Big East has a higher conference RPI than the Big whatever. Thanks for playing.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 10:01:24 PM »
hes representing the intelligence of the average badger fan... that means they get even dumber
Maigh Eo for Sam

Milwarriorkee

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 10:02:31 PM »

MU is currently reeling from all the dumb Wojo recruiting decisions during his first two years before Stan Johnson helped right the recruiting ship.  Early decisions to recruit Gabe Levin, Carlino Heldt, Cheatham, Nowskowiak, Reinhardt and Cohen have derailed this year's team as all our potential upper class-men are all gone and/or are role players at best.  Only when Stan arrived did we start going after players with both talent and upside.  However right now we're suffering from this lack of foresight and looking at our third tournament-less season in four Wojo attempts. 

Markus Howard is good but he doesn't have an NBA point-guard body or skill-set.  Nor will he get much bigger, stronger, quicker, etc. as he appears to have reached his physical ceiling already.  Therefore he'd be smart to transfer to a bigger stage program like Duke and sit out the year while becoming the age of the rest of his classmates.  I'm sure Wojo could arrange it with Coach K if Wojo doesn't get the job himself soon and take Markus with him.  This scenario worked out well for Steph Curry's brother who left Liberty to join Duke.   

This is false.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 10:11:55 PM »
The best part is that he gets an easy fact wrong in the first sentence. Not a bad opinion....a black and white researchable fact.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 05:44:48 AM »
The best part is that he gets an easy fact wrong in the first sentence. Not a bad opinion....a black and white researchable fact.

Maybe they played a secret game since Henry Ellenson won at the Kohl Hole?
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 06:19:23 AM »
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 07:11:39 AM »
Just wait until next year when they have Tyler Herro! Oh, wait....
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:58:26 AM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 07:12:35 AM »
I want my 2 minutes back!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 08:34:49 AM »
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

one of the few times that this quote is timely, funny and appropriate.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 09:10:44 AM »
This guy has trolled before.  And while I may not yet be completely sold on Wojo,  regardless of Saturday's outcome, I will take Marquette's basketball future over Wisconsin's.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 09:17:55 AM »
This guy has trolled before.  And while I may not yet be completely sold on Wojo,  regardless of Saturday's outcome, I will take Marquette's basketball future over Wisconsin's.

Well, to be fair, how can we be sure that he isn't the real Duane Wade?
Have some patience, FFS.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 09:21:12 AM »

Scroll back to his first posts and he’s fairly centered even had one of his patented absurdly long essays defending buzz in 2010. I think he’s just gone off the deep end
Maigh Eo for Sam

lurch91

• All American
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 09:35:01 AM »

MU is currently reeling from all the dumb Wojo recruiting decisions during his first two years before Stan Johnson helped right the recruiting ship.  Early decisions to recruit Gabe Levin, Carlino, Heldt, Cheatham, Nowskowiak, Reinhardt and Cohen have derailed this year's team as all our potential upper class-men are all gone and/or are role players at best.  Only when Stan arrived did we start going after players with both talent and upside.  However right now we're suffering from this lack of foresight and looking at our third tournament-less season in four Wojo attempts. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 10:05:28 AM »
You go, Pat. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2017, 01:19:19 PM »
I can't wait to hang 100 on Wisco.

I just hope we can hold them to 90.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2017, 01:22:24 PM »

I'll take the under on both of those.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

LoudMouth

• All American
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 01:31:03 PM »
To be fair...I am pretty sure this guy is DuaneWades daddy
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:36:49 PM by LoudMouth »

Windyplayer

• All American
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2017, 01:44:51 PM »

If we score 100 on 'em, I don't care if they score 99!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson