[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Worst First Date Ever?  (Read 10379 times)

Skitch

• All American
Re: Worst First Date Ever?
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2017, 01:05:55 AM »
the butt

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2017, 04:46:52 AM »
the butt

skipped the peck on the cheek and right down the dirt road on the first date? 
don't...don't don't don't don't

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2017, 01:01:33 PM »
the butt

The back of a Volkswagen
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

tower912

• All American
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2017, 01:38:17 PM »
I never had a worst first date.   Even if the chemistry wasn't there, I always went out a second time in case it was an off night for one or both of us.    Nowhere that crazy for locations for sex at MU.   Dorms or apartments.     But the dozens of casual make out sessions had some highlights.    In the lawn next to Joan of Arc.   Back steps at Gesu until shooed away by someone we disturbed.  Offices of WMUR.   Dark room for photography at the Tribune.  Empty professor's office at Johnston Hall.    The south-facing entrance to Lalumiere.  Made out with roommates the same night.   One has to leave, made out with the other.   Convinced a girl that I gave a world class back rub, got her to go back to her apartment to prove it, started to rub her back, she fell asleep, I covered her up, went back to the bar and ended up making out with someone else.   
But it was my experience at MU that to have sex, you actually had to date the person for a while.     Never was able to pick up a stranger at a bar and have sex the same night.    Which is fine.  With age, wisdom, and perspective, probably better that way.    I enjoyed all of the girls I dated at MU.    I enjoyed all the girls I made out with at MU.   It is easy (and wrong) to take shots at MU women, but the MU guys weren't exactly Tom Cruise. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2017, 02:46:29 PM »
ZFB tagged a bird one night, the next day ran in to her coming out of Gesu after going to confession.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2017, 02:47:31 PM »
Funny
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2017, 04:14:47 PM »
         "the MU guys weren't exactly Tom Cruise"

that's a compliment to all the MU guys in my book.

back in my day, very similar experiences as tower. burned some incense followed by a little tonsil hockey on the st. joan of arc benches.  MU women/girls/ladies were not whambamthankyoumams.  there was no such thing as friends with benefits. 

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2017, 04:34:19 PM »
Basement of Johnston hall.
Maigh Eo for Sam

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2017, 07:04:04 PM »
It is easy (and wrong) to take shots at MU women, but the MU guys weren't exactly Tom Cruise.

Speak for yourself.

We were the finest men beer and pizza could ever produce!

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2017, 07:21:54 PM »
         "the MU guys weren't exactly Tom Cruise"

that's a compliment to all the MU guys in my book.

back in my day, very similar experiences as tower. burned some incense followed by a little tonsil hockey on the st. joan of arc benches.  MU women/girls/ladies were not whambamthankyoumams.  there was no such thing as friends with benefits.

No offense, but.....

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2017, 08:14:23 PM »
No offense, but.....

what?  you got a tom cruise poster in your latrine err something ;)

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2017, 08:02:11 AM »
So you never scored in college? Even a dental student from Burlington got lucky on 10S.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2017, 03:27:10 PM »
So you never scored in college? Even a dental student from Burlington got lucky on 10S.

1st dates?  nope.  met quite a few that i don't think many would call "dates" though ;)  for example, i was introduced to a hygiene student before was in dental school at the mug rack.  i had to get going s i had to work in a few hours(i managed the talk of the town)and she said that she lives not far from where i did so i walked her home and next thing ya know...i leave her place, go to work and right about closing time, guess who shows up for a drink?  yup.  and i walked her home again and, yup...i don't consider either of those "dates"

you can call me old fashioned, but 1st date rounding the bases told me all i needed to know long term and i didn't like sharing while i was "dating".  plus, ya always gotta leave 'em wanting more, ayyn'a?

feedback