[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Centennial Hoopla VS. Backyard BBQ  (Read 13214 times)

mujersey

• Walk-On
Centennial Hoopla VS. Backyard BBQ
« on: May 15, 2017, 10:35:45 AM »
Just had it confirmed by MU Ticket Office that there's no MU Backyard BBQ this year, and that the Centennial Hoopla is the event replacing it (at least for this year).  Big-time-bummer....although the Hoopla event seems pretty cool, it's not cool at $125 per person when taking the family.  My children really love attending the family-friendly BBQ event which allows them to not only interact with the men's BB team, but all athletic teams.  They've been to three of them, and they'll be saddened to hear there's no MU BBQ this year.

The Lens

• All American
Re: Centennial Hoopla VS. Backyard BBQ
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 03:23:35 PM »
This is only half as bad as MU killing reunion weekend and folding it into Homecoming in the fall.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 03:42:37 PM »
Eh only have so many people to plan events.  It happens.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 05:48:28 PM »
I always thought the BBQ was awesome.  Hopefully it's just a one-year hiatus

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:52:48 PM »
I really liked the "Centennial Hoopla" idea, but not at the expense of the barbecue. Events providing access for all fans (especially the kids) should take precedence over those limited to the well heeled.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:26:17 AM by Lennys Tap »

wildbillsb

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 07:19:16 AM »
I always thought the BBQ was awesome.  Hopefully it's just a one-year hiatus

Ditto.
Peace begins with a smile.  -  Mother Teresa

barfolomew

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 04:00:36 PM »
Blue & Gold Fund‏ @MUBlueGoldFund  2h2 hours ago

FAQ: The 100th #mubb Hoopla Celebration will substitute annual @muathletics BBQ, which will return in summer 2018. http://Go.mu.edu/Hoopla

0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes
Relationes Incrementum Victoria

tower912

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »
One time event because it is, wait for it, the Centennial celebration of MU hoops.  If they did nothing to mark the anniversary, people would complain about that too.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »
One time event because it is, wait for it, the Centennial celebration of MU hoops.  If they did nothing to mark the anniversary, people would complain about that too.

I don't think anyone is complaining about the Centennial celebration.  We are just sad about the loss of the BBQ.  Fortunately, we now know it's a one-year hiatus.

hdog1017

• Team Captain
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 12:38:09 PM »
I really enjoy BBQ.  Especially brisket. 

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:19 PM »
This is only half as bad as MU killing reunion weekend and folding it into Homecoming in the fall.

is that a one-time thing? I was planning to attend next year and hopefully stay in McCormick for one last time with the wife, also a former McCormick resident.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2017, 01:12:12 PM »
is that a one-time thing? I was planning to attend next year and hopefully stay in McCormick for one last time with the wife, also a former McCormick resident.

They're not sure.  They really want to build up the block party.  IMO it's a bad move, Oct for older alums (those with kids) is a lot harder to get away than late July and let's face it, MKE in the summer is fantastic, MKE in October could be great could be brutal. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 01:47:04 PM »
They're not sure.  They really want to build up the block party.  IMO it's a bad move, Oct for older alums (those with kids) is a lot harder to get away than late July and let's face it, MKE in the summer is fantastic, MKE in October could be great could be brutal.

As of now, the summer reunion is no more. I won't get into the details, but I was at a meeting where we were told that the decision to put on a Fall Homecoming was literally conceived and greenlighted in a single afternoon.  My understanding is that they killed Renunion Weekend because they couldn't afford to do both.

I think it is stupid, and I made my feelings known to Advancement.   Call Advancement if you agree with me, because that is the only way they are going to know how the alumni feel about it.

Billy, if it makes you feel any better, there was no way you were going to stay in McCormick, anyway.  To my knowledge that has never been a place to put alums (it's normally Straz and Mashuda), and it is currently being used to house students who are staying over to take summer classes.
Have some patience, FFS.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 04:18:26 PM »
As of now, the summer reunion is no more. I won't get into the details, but I was at a meeting where we were told that the decision to put on a Fall Homecoming was literally conceived and greenlighted in a single afternoon.  My understanding is that they killed Renunion Weekend because they couldn't afford to do both.

I think it is stupid, and I made my feelings known to Advancement.   Call Advancement if you agree with me, because that is the only way they are going to know how the alumni feel about it.

Thanks Chick.  Glad to know I'm not the only one.  This is my 20 year and I just cannot believe it's in October.   I have talked with advancement about it, I'm on my class reunion committee and try to remind them every time that this is a mistake.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 05:33:42 PM »
Ironic that the Reunion topic pops up today.  I've served on the '83 Reunion Committee for 10 years and actually participated in an official telephonic meeting today. 

It is accurate to say that Reunion is now a Fall event in conjunction with Homecoming week.  More details will be forthcoming shortly.  Expect the Fall scenario to be permanent.  One of the stated benefits will be the ability to enhance networking between on campus students and alumni, something not possible in the summer.  The university does recognize that not everyone will be able to travel in the Fall and is prepared to be willing to accept that in the hopes that the 'combo week' represents an overall enhancement.  But no one should view this as a 'one time' event analogous to the Hoopla vs. BBQ situation.  I probably shouldn't say more until the various announcements are made.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 07:30:41 PM »

Billy, if it makes you feel any better, there was no way you were going to stay in McCormick, anyway.  To my knowledge that has never been a place to put alums (it's normally Straz and Mashuda), and it is currently being used to house students who are staying over to take summer classes.

Thanks for the response. Disappointing to read. October is one of my toughest tines to get away and Milwaukee isn't a preferred destination from my home in October.

As for McCormick, I was hoping they'd rent it out for Reunion to us Round Town alumni for one last trip down memory lane since it will soon be no more.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:01:11 PM by Billy Hoyle »

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 07:57:57 PM »
when is McCormick slated to close, by the way?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:00:19 PM by Billy Hoyle »

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 08:05:08 PM »
when is McCormick slated to close, by the way?

Next school year is its last.

If Marquette was serious about raising some money, it would hold a big McCormick demolition watching party and auction off the right to push the plunger.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:08:10 PM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 08:14:12 PM »
I was at the Reunion weekend twice the past few years and the attendance was rather dismal IMO.

That being said, it's not going to be better in October.  This is an issue facing a lot of schools by the way.  Alumni aren't participating in events like they used to. 

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 08:20:08 PM »

If Marquette was serious about raising some money, it would hold a big McCormick demolition watching party and auction off the right to push the plunger.

I've felt the same way about Lalumiere. 4 semesters of Spanish.... >:(

barfolomew

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2017, 12:19:54 AM »

Only if it comes with a t-shirt that has a picture of McCormick that says "I crushed the beer can".
Relationes Incrementum Victoria

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 08:30:23 AM »

Thanks Chick.  Will do.
I saw the ad on the back of the latest Marquette Mag and uttered a "WTF?  I hope this is a one time deal." 
If it stays in October, I'll most likely never go again.  My wife is a teacher and October is a non-starter and travel is out of the question.  My older daughter will be in college and younger daughter a graduating HS Senior by my next one, but I would never have gone in October when they were younger.  I would not have pulled them out of school and since I drove out from Connecticut for the last two and incorporated into a family vacation, driving would not be an option in October.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2017, 12:23:04 PM »
Ironic that the Reunion topic pops up today.  I've served on the '83 Reunion Committee for 10 years and actually participated in an official telephonic meeting today. 

It is accurate to say that Reunion is now a Fall event in conjunction with Homecoming week.  More details will be forthcoming shortly.  Expect the Fall scenario to be permanent.  One of the stated benefits will be the ability to enhance networking between on campus students and alumni, something not possible in the summer.  The university does recognize that not everyone will be able to travel in the Fall and is prepared to be willing to accept that in the hopes that the 'combo week' represents an overall enhancement.  But no one should view this as a 'one time' event analogous to the Hoopla vs. BBQ situation.  I probably shouldn't say more until the various announcements are made.

Another note on the reunion subject, last year and in also 2011 about 4 fellow alumni only came to reunion weekend because I was there.  3 of the 4 live in Greater Milwaukee area.  The quote I heard was that if I can make they have no excuse NOT to come, so they came.
I get the impression a lot of Milwaukee area alums are in and around campus for various reasons throughout the year already and don't eel the need of attending reunion events.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 07:31:27 AM »
Thanks Chick.  Will do.
I saw the ad on the back of the latest Marquette Mag and uttered a "WTF?  I hope this is a one time deal." 
If it stays in October, I'll most likely never go again.  My wife is a teacher and October is a non-starter and travel is out of the question.  My older daughter will be in college and younger daughter a graduating HS Senior by my next one, but I would never have gone in October when they were younger.  I would not have pulled them out of school and since I drove out from Connecticut for the last two and incorporated into a family vacation, driving would not be an option in October.

That's been the argument.  Truth be told, I understand that this was originally VanDerhoef's brainchild but that Mike totally jumped onboard.  The rest of the troops then fell in line to protect their phony baloney jobs.  Even though I am very close to numerous high level Advancement type folks, no one is willing to walk off the reservation even privately.  When it crashes and burns in 2-3 years we'll see what's next.  But do understand that it's permanent until then.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 07:34:31 AM by jsglow »

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 04:33:08 PM »
And it gets worse in the homecoming vs. reunion situation. I just received a copy of the schedule for Homecoming Weekend this year, and all of the class-specific parties (class of 87,class of 82, etc.) are on Friday night. While Marquette Madness is going on in the Al.
Have some patience, FFS.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
And it gets worse in the homecoming vs. reunion situation. I just received a copy of the schedule for Homecoming Weekend this year, and all of the class-specific parties (class of 87,class of 82, etc.) are on Friday night. While Marquette Madness is going on in the Al.

You gotta be kidding.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2017, 05:12:35 PM »
You gotta be kidding.

I wish I was, my friend.  I can't find any place online that shows both events on the same page, but the brochure I was given shows they are both on the evening of October 6.  Madness starts at 7, and the class reunion events are typically starting around 7:30.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:53:29 PM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 06:05:45 PM »
Any chance going to madness is part of the party?  That seems like a huge miscommunication or a terrible idea.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 06:44:01 PM »
I wish I was, my friend.  I can't find any place online that shows both events on the same page, but the brochure I was given shows they are both on the evening of October 7.  Madness starts at 7, and the class reunion events are typically starting around 7:30.

Well, they have a year to get it right.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 07:33:49 PM »
Any chance going to madness is part of the party?  That seems like a huge miscommunication or a terrible idea.

The parties are at various places across Milwaukee, so no.
Have some patience, FFS.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 12:20:06 AM »
I wish I was, my friend.  I can't find any place online that shows both events on the same page, but the brochure I was given shows they are both on the evening of October 7.  Madness starts at 7, and the class reunion events are typically starting around 7:30.

This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 07:13:37 AM »
I don't see the big deal. Madness is usually pretty full with students. There's room for some alumni and families, but I wouldn't say enough to have it a part of alumni weekend. Is the outdoor block party before Madness on the schedule of events?

I think the amount of alumni that think it's a big deal is pretty small outside of this board.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2017, 08:45:19 AM »
I don't see the big deal. Madness is usually pretty full with students. There's room for some alumni and families, but I wouldn't say enough to have it a part of alumni weekend. Is the outdoor block party before Madness on the schedule of events?

I think the amount of alumni that think it's a big deal is pretty small outside of this board.

Why should alums have to choose? Even if it was on the same weekend, wouldn't it be better to give them the chance to attend both, and as a result, get more of them excited for the basketball season?

Have some patience, FFS.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2017, 08:51:20 AM »

All of the important alum are on this board

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2017, 09:01:07 AM »

If this is the case then MU should have kept Alumni Weekend in July.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2017, 09:39:33 AM »
All of the important alum are on this board

Have some patience, FFS.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2017, 10:47:58 AM »
I've felt the same way about Lalumiere. 4 semesters of Spanish.... >:(

big dittos to this

what about autioning off the room number plates from Mc -i'll take room # 910-big $$ right here-lotts of memories/chit happened behind that door ;) ;D
don't...don't don't don't don't

MUEng92

• All American
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2017, 10:53:17 AM »
big dittos to this

what about autioning off the room number plates from Mc -i'll take room # 910-big $$ right here-lotts of memories/chit happened behind that door ;) ;D

I'll take 1012 if they are giving it away.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2017, 01:35:54 PM »
Why should alums have to choose? Even if it was on the same weekend, wouldn't it be better to give them the chance to attend both, and as a result, get more of them excited for the basketball season?

Yes. 

If this doesn't change I'll never make a reunion ever again. 
Despite it being Columbus Day weekend, I won't be able to come with kids or wife who teaches.  There after no vacation days during the school year.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2017, 03:11:59 PM »

Not sure how long Madness will go, but... most of the parties are from 7:30 - 11:30pm... Madness starts at 7... could hit Madness, then still have plenty of time to hit the bar if desired...
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2017, 03:39:10 PM »
Not sure how long Madness will go, but... most of the parties are from 7:30 - 11:30pm... Madness starts at 7... could hit Madness, then still have plenty of time to hit the bar if desired...

Yeah I think people are getting a little picky here.  So Marquette shouldn't have scheduled anything else during Madness?  Even though there is limited seating available?

And while I do understand what MU Fan in CT is saying, I understand why Marquette went to the fall schedule.  The summer reunions were nice, but there was nothing really happening on campus.  No students.  No sporting events.  At least in the fall there is some life.  I mean, they should try it and if it doesn't work, feel free to switch back.

That said, I do wonder about having an outdoor concert on October 8.  That seems risky.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2017, 05:24:53 PM »

I just assume Madness is a student event, especially in the administration's mind. I could see them not wanting to risk turning away students.

I also think 85% of alumni won't know it's going on or care.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2017, 06:43:57 PM »
I just assume Madness is a student event, especially in the administration's mind. I could see them not wanting to risk turning away students.

I also think 85% of alumni won't know it's going on or care.

Except the Block Party goes till 7PM across from The Al that is built around Madness.  Students, parents and alums all in one weekend. Worth a try.

Alumni Summer Weekend seemed to decline in recent years as Marquette's effort waned.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2017, 06:48:28 PM »
Class of '83 always shows up.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2017, 07:39:14 PM »
Class of '83 always shows up.

Your Official Reunion Committee has sumpin' in the works bro.  8-)

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2017, 04:49:55 AM »
Your Official Reunion Committee has sumpin' in the works bro.  8-)

If it's you and Copper, we are in good hands.  Let me know if you could use another helper. 

CKCS

• Walk-On
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2017, 07:24:26 PM »
That's been the argument.  Truth be told, I understand that this was originally VanDerhoef's brainchild but that Mike totally jumped onboard.  The rest of the troops then fell in line to protect their phony baloney jobs.  Even though I am very close to numerous high level Advancement type folks, no one is willing to walk off the reservation even privately.  When it crashes and burns in 2-3 years we'll see what's next.  But do understand that it's permanent until then.

Homecoming was not VanDerhoef's brainchild...it was someone else's idea.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2017, 07:34:20 PM »

Hearing he got Lovelled, ai-na?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2017, 08:36:12 PM »

Since you apparently created an account just to post this, how about telling us why you would know this information?  Just asking.
Have some patience, FFS.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2017, 09:48:49 PM »
Just like the complaining about losing the free Backyard BBQ event turned out to be a waste of time, my guess is so too will the complaining about the change of homecoming weekend.  Before we complain, maybe we should wait it out to see if there's something worth complaining about.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2017, 10:30:06 PM »
So I trust you guys saw that they booked Fitz and the Tantrums for HC.  I had heard that something big was in the works but I gotta give 'em props on this.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2017, 10:45:04 PM »
Just like the complaining about losing the free Backyard BBQ event turned out to be a waste of time, my guess is so too will the complaining about the change of homecoming weekend.  Before we complain, maybe we should wait it out to see if there's something worth complaining about.

Backyard BBQ was not free...

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2017, 11:33:20 PM »
So I trust you guys saw that they booked Fitz and the Tantrums for HC.  I had heard that something big was in the works but I gotta give 'em props on this.

We need YIPES! for next year.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2017, 12:00:44 AM »

If you were a student, would you be looking forward to attending the Homecoming concert with your parents and some drunk rando alumni like JayBee? Can you say Casey and the Sunshine Band, ai-na?

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2017, 12:26:06 AM »
Honestly, I love the Marquette is trying to start a homecoming event. Didn't know what I had missed until I went to grad schools and got to experience it. I was at a pretty unknown D2 school and even there it was a blast. With Marquette's resources, they should be able to make it a solid tradition. I question the timing of madness and the reunion parties, but details can be worked out.

Even though homecoming is technically about the alumni "coming home" it should really be about the current students. I think moving it from the summer to the fall makes a lot of sense.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2017, 06:24:47 AM »
If you were a student, would you be looking forward to attending the Homecoming concert with your parents and some drunk rando alumni like JayBee? Can you say Casey and the Sunshine Band, ai-na?

That's kind of the point of a homecoming event...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2017, 09:24:41 AM »
That's kind of the point of a homecoming event...

So, your parents went with you to your high school homecoming dance?

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2017, 09:46:57 AM »
If you were a student, would you be looking forward to attending the Homecoming concert with your parents and some drunk rando alumni like JayBee?

Yes
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2017, 10:01:04 AM »
So, your parents went with you to your high school homecoming dance?

A high school homecoming dance is not what a college homecoming weekend is.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2017, 10:52:06 AM »

If you are a student, drunk alums are the best!  They tend to buy a lot of rounds, which is a big deal if you are a poor college student.

If glow jr. were still on campus, I would totally tell him to sidle up to Jay Bee at Caff's (but not his sister).
Have some patience, FFS.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2017, 10:57:17 AM »
If you are a student, drunk alums are the best!  They tend to buy a lot of rounds, which is a big deal if you are a poor college student.

If glow jr. were still on campus, I would totally tell him to sidle up to Jay Bee at Caff's (but not his sister).

Yup.  Parents weekend was certainly not something to dread.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »

Oh yeah.  The amount I dropped at my son's roommate's wedding was pretty darn impressive. 

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »

The BBQ was never free

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2017, 09:46:19 PM »

This is not your Caff's Alumni weekend.  Three fourths of the  students are underage. Throw in their helicopter parents, some very drunk alums, some in their 70s and that is an interesting concert dynamic.  Ought to be a great concert with Bobby Dukiet on the ivories.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2017, 09:47:57 PM »
A high school homecoming dance is not what a college homecoming weekend is.

So your mom was your high school homecoming date? 

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2017, 10:04:43 PM »
Just heard from a mutual friend that VanDerhoef has been gone from MU since June.  Anybody know the scoop.  Seems that Development leader at MU has a short shelf life.  Maybe its true for anyone who reaches that level of development hierarchy.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2017, 01:02:02 AM »
Just heard from a mutual friend that VanDerhoef has been gone from MU since June.  Anybody know the scoop.  Seems that Development leader at MU has a short shelf life.  Maybe its true for anyone who reaches that level of development hierarchy.

Last Pilarz holdover...hearing athletics fundraising will split back off again.  Scholl leading this search and has shown he can open checkbooks.

feedback