[Today at 07:52:45 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by MarquetteVol
[Today at 07:30:33 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Goose
[Today at 07:05:04 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by Judge Smails
[Today at 07:02:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Defibrillators  (Read 4262 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Defibrillators
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 07:43:31 PM »
I assume that the first 2 questions are the address of the emergency and what type of assistance is needed (medical, police, etc.) so that they can get a crew on the road as quickly as possible and then as they get the rest of the needed information (what the actual emergency is and what is happening) they radio that on to a crew that is already en route?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2017, 05:44:33 PM »
serious question.  what is the theft rate on these devices?  My youth baseball league has one, and we are trying to figure out where the best place to keep it.  right now, we have it in the equipment room, which all of the coaches have access to.  how often are these things nicked if it was kept in a more publicly accessible area?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2017, 05:54:40 PM »
serious question.  what is the theft rate on these devices?  My youth baseball league has one, and we are trying to figure out where the best place to keep it.  right now, we have it in the equipment room, which all of the coaches have access to.  how often are these things nicked if it was kept in a more publicly accessible area?

my guess would be when in doubt...anything that looks to be of value even though the scofflaw may not even know what it is or worth-gone.  i know it's sad, but today with the drug abuse, specifically, the opioids, they might get $25 for it, but that'll get rid of the shakes
don't...don't don't don't don't

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »

Gone thru puberty yet dawg? Aren't ya ovar da age limit ta still bee playin' youth baseball, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2017, 06:51:43 PM »

I would go with 2.   One in the equipment room, one in the concession stand.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 03:20:39 PM »
my guess would be when in doubt...anything that looks to be of value even though the scofflaw may not even know what it is or worth-gone.  i know it's sad, but today with the drug abuse, specifically, the opioids, they might get $25 for it, but that'll get rid of the shakes

Dumb/obvious answer, but I suppose it depends mostly on where it is.  The units in high-end office buildings could probably sit untouched forever, but the units in 4ever's office will probably be jacked within a few hours.

My experience is that if the janitor forgets to lock the feminine dispenser in the ladies bathroom, your entire stock is gone within a day... but the unlocked first aid kit that sits on the wall right next to it only needs to be re-stocked when the supplies hit expiration dates.  So fortunately, I think people's sense of decency multiplies when medical/emergency is involved, so it's simply a formula of how many people are hanging around that remind us rule about multiplying times zero.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback