[Today at 09:34:36 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Nukem2
[Today at 09:24:02 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 08:17:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:04:53 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Vander D League MVP  (Read 13035 times)

jsglow

• All American

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: Vander D League MVP
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 06:02:42 PM »
He absolutely earned it . Tremendous work.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

Marquette4life

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »
Yet he doesn't get 10 day contracts... hmmm

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 06:55:40 PM »
Congrats to Vander, his dedication is evident.

On a semi-related note...does anyone know if the newly re-branded G-League plans to put more money into the player pool?

Currently: "D-League players earn one of two salaries—$19,500 or $26,000"

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 07:26:13 PM »
Congrats to Vander, his dedication is evident.

On a semi-related note...does anyone know if the newly re-branded G-League plans to put more money into the player pool?

Currently: "D-League players earn one of two salaries—$19,500 or $26,000"

This article says moving to 50k-75k soon.

http://www.sportando.com/en/usa/d-league/217563/nba-d-league-salaries-expected-to-jump-to-dollars50k-75k-range-in-nba-s-new-labor-agreement.html

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 07:30:59 PM »
So, is there much history of D-league MVP's making much hay in the NBA (yes, cute little rhyme) after winning the award?

Or is this kind of the "tallest pygmy" award?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »
So, is there much history of D-league MVP's making much hay in the NBA (yes, cute little rhyme) after winning the award?

Or is this kind of the "tallest pygmy" award?

Looking at the list, it looks like most guys get brief stints here and there, but too much.  One recent exception is Tim Frazier, who won in 2014-15, and played 65 games for New Orleans this year.  Hopefully, Vander gets that kind of chance. 

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »
D-League MVP?  That's like the 451st man of the year award, aincha'

Seriously though, congrats to him.  I love Vander.  You're my boy, BLUE!!

Can he parlay this into a cup of coffee?  Maybe.  It couldn't hurt obviously.  IIRC, Buycks won MVP in the French league (and ASG MVP FWIW FTW) shortly before being signed by Toronto.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »
I hope Vander gets his chance because I (like many of us) have fond memories of some of the great things he did for the Warriors.

But that list of also-rans, never-wases and never-will-bes to win D-League MVP awards does not suggest an NBA career is in the offing.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 10:22:18 PM »
I hope Vander gets his chance because I (like many of us) have fond memories of some of the great things he did for the Warriors.

But that list of also-rans, never-wases and never-will-bes to win D-League MVP awards does not suggest an NBA career is in the offing.

He played for Golden State? I must have missed that. I didn't miss MU paying tens of thousands in legal fees for him to be represented by Gerry Boyle tough.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 04:21:22 AM »

A few people may say those memories are more like a nightmare or trauma.  :-X :-X

burger

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 06:04:15 AM »
I know he would help the Bulls more than MCW....

That guy will not be in the league next year.....

Worst trade this year with the Bucks....
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:20:24 AM by burger »

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 06:52:02 AM »
He played for Golden State? I must have missed that. I didn't miss MU paying tens of thousands in legal fees for him to be represented by Gerry Boyle tough.
#GerryBoyleTough

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 08:03:48 AM »
Hopefully Vander's curious decision to stay stateside will pay off when retires and helps him go into scouting or coaching.  Certainly he's made a lot of contacts.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 08:29:29 AM »
A few people may say those memories are more like a nightmare or trauma.  :-X :-X

Ah...no. 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 08:30:26 AM »

Don't lie.  Marquette paid Gerry Boyle nothing.

B. McBannerson

• Team Captain
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 08:55:44 AM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 09:15:13 AM »

True. A few people are dopes.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 09:59:54 AM »

That sounds like an impermissible benefit....
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 10:34:55 AM »
Still a lot of Vander haters out there.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 10:41:09 AM »
Hopefully Vander's curious decision to stay stateside will pay off when retires and helps him go into scouting or coaching.  Certainly he's made a lot of contacts.

What kind of coaching job is he going to get without a degree?
Have some patience, FFS.

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 10:55:56 AM »

Syracuse should hire him just for the name synergies.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 10:57:37 AM »

NBA, NBDL, AAU, etc.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »
NBA, NBDL, AAU, etc.

Is AAU coaching a full-time job?  And are there that many pro-team coaches without degrees who haven't played meaningful NBA ball?  Not trying to be argumentative; I really don't know.
Have some patience, FFS.

MUMountin

• All American
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »

What sort of salary could he fetch in the overseas leagues?  I don't know much about how they pay.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2017, 11:40:26 AM »
What sort of salary could he fetch in the overseas leagues?  I don't know much about how they pay.
It varies a lot. But Down here he could plrobably make close to 60K plus car and apartment for 3 -4 months of basketball. In D1 Europe an ex NBA like Carlos Arroyo was making close to 2 million.
 I bet he could get close to 100,000 somewhere
Goal is National Championship

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 11:50:03 AM »
It varies a lot. But Down here he could plrobably make close to 60K plus car and apartment for 3 -4 months of basketball. In D1 Europe an ex NBA like Carlos Arroyo was making close to 2 million.
 I bet he could get close to 100,000 somewhere

Hate to point it out to you Newsie, but where you are is still 'Murica.   ;)
Have some patience, FFS.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2017, 02:10:20 PM »
Hate to point it out to you Newsie, but where you are is still 'Murica.   ;)
For travel and some commerce yes, for sports we are considered international. If you are born here you can represent US or PR but once you represent one can't go back to the other. All sports federations are independent of US.   

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 02:13:02 PM »
For travel and some commerce yes, for sports we are considered international. If you are born here you can represent US or PR but once you represent one can't go back to the other. All sports federations are independent of US.

I know, I was just teasing you.

On a related note, you could probably make some decent cash adopting a kid who isn't good enough in his sport to make the U.S. Olympic team, but is better than anyone in PR.   :D
Have some patience, FFS.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 02:16:46 PM »
I know, I was just teasing you.

On a related note, you could probably make some decent cash adopting a kid who isn't good enough in his sport to make the U.S. Olympic team, but is better than anyone in PR.   :D
LOl

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 02:21:24 PM »
Vander had valid reasons for staying in the D League. He wants to play in the NBA , and he also had his taste of foreign ball .  Some people make choices based on other considerations than money.

I am sure if it doesn't happen in the next couple years for Vander he will go to a higher paying international league that actually pays. Some of the international teams stiff the players .
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

herboturbo

• Team Captain
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2017, 03:31:07 PM »
Is that former MU cager Ron Howard on the list of d-league mvps?!?!?
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 03:33:49 PM »

Yes.  Never made the NBA.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 03:35:30 PM »

No, it's the redhead kid that played Opie Cunningham on The Andy Griffith Show. Surprisingly good basketball player for a short, 63 year old guy that's better known for Happy Days.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 09:01:01 PM »
                       ---Al McGuire

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2017, 09:19:37 PM »

Vander had valid reasons for staying in the D League. He wants to play in the NBA , and he also had his taste of foreign ball .  Some people make choices based on other considerations than money.

I am sure if it doesn't happen in the next couple years for Vander he will go to a higher paying international league that actually pays. Some of the international teams stiff the players .

Not sure he really gave foreign ball a fair shot.  Since leaving MU, he has played a grand total of 8 games overseas (7 in Israel, 1 in China).  I hope he gets his shot in the NBA...but if it doesn't happen soon and he doesn't head overseas, he's going to wish he had his degree.  Vacations last longer than his overseas stints.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:41:08 PM by GooooMarquette »

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 10:18:30 PM »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 02:22:12 AM »
Lenny
Nice post. Vander is disliked by many on here and I doubt that is changing anytime soon.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 08:31:39 AM »
Not sure he really gave foreign ball a fair shot.  Since leaving MU, he has played a grand total of 8 games overseas (7 in Israel, 1 in China).  I hope he gets his shot in the NBA...but if it doesn't happen soon and he doesn't head overseas, he's going to wish he had his degree.  Vacations last longer than his overseas stints.

He can still get his degree.  He's probably 3 semesters away.  He's got plenty of time.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 08:54:01 AM »
He can still get his degree.  He's probably 3 semesters away.  He's got plenty of time.

Given his enthusiasm for his studies while he was at Marquette, I am hopeful, but not optimistic.

It takes a lot of effort to finish up 40% of your degree when you are trying to hold down a full-time job even if you really like school.
Have some patience, FFS.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2017, 10:51:31 AM »
Lenny,

What really cracks about the Vander dislike is the double standard folks have on the topic. IMO, if Vander was guilty of a crime and MU covered it up, shame on both of them. A faction on here fully believe that Vander is guilty and dislike him a great deal for it and I get that completely. If that is the case and MU covered it up they are equally as guilty, IMO. If he was guilty he should not have been allowed to remain at MU or play ball.

If the cover up to was protect the University, I fully get it and can not argue that decision to some degree. If that was the case, VB never should have stepped foot on the BC court again as a member of the MU basketball team. So, either he is innocent and life goes on or both MU and Vander are at big time fault.

Many on here bleed MU 24/7 and never could acknowledge wrongdoing by the University. I really do not know where the truth lies and have taken MU for it's word. They checked things out and allowed VB to remain on the team. If that is not the case, shame on MU for extremely poor handling of a serious issue.

All that said, congrats Vander!!!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:55:27 AM by Goose »

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2017, 10:55:50 AM »
Vander's legal offenses were very public and he paid his fines and university punishment.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2017, 11:49:23 AM »
Given his enthusiasm for his studies while he was at Marquette, I am hopeful, but not optimistic.

It takes a lot of effort to finish up 40% of your degree when you are trying to hold down a full-time job even if you really like school.

Not speaking on Vander specifically, and finishing up school is no easy task, but reading interviews and such with professional athletes, especially younger athletes, they often talk about an adjustment being how much free time you have.  When you were in college, you had class and study tables and whatnot, in addition to practice and travel.  When you get to a professional level, its just your practices and games and film.  Its easier to do it in the offseason where you have more time to focus, but its a bit different than working a 9-5 and trying to finish school as well.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2017, 11:54:38 AM »
A) He could take a lower entry college job and work towards his degree while coaching
B) Scooper don't like Vander because he left us early and it didn't work out for him or us.  What if I said I hate Dwyane Wade because he led us to the 2004 NIT?  Both guys left after 3 years.  If you get a Top 40 recruit to stay for 3 years, that's a good deal.  He made a questionable choice.  Let it go.  He also made a lay up vs Davidson, pretty sure you enjoyed that decision.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2017, 12:33:52 PM »
Lenny,

What really cracks about the Vander dislike is the double standard folks have on the topic. IMO, if Vander was guilty of a crime and MU covered it up, shame on both of them. A faction on here fully believe that Vander is guilty and dislike him a great deal for it and I get that completely. If that is the case and MU covered it up they are equally as guilty, IMO. If he was guilty he should not have been allowed to remain at MU or play ball.

If the cover up to was protect the University, I fully get it and can not argue that decision to some degree. If that was the case, VB never should have stepped foot on the BC court again as a member of the MU basketball team. So, either he is innocent and life goes on or both MU and Vander are at big time fault.

Many on here bleed MU 24/7 and never could acknowledge wrongdoing by the University. I really do not know where the truth lies and have taken MU for it's word. They checked things out and allowed VB to remain on the team. If that is not the case, shame on MU for extremely poor handling of a serious issue.

All that said, congrats Vander!!!!

Goose,

The only offense that I recall seeing evidence of regarding Vander was the incident where he popped the moron who was taunting him with the "Vander Orange" nonsense.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2017, 12:44:47 PM »
Lenny

I agree, but think the incident with old girlfriend is the driving force behind the dislike and what I was referring to.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2017, 01:09:34 PM »
Vander's legal offenses were very public and he paid his fines and university punishment.

This is where I'm at.  I see students found responsible for worse who are allowed to continue their education on the daily. Methinks if Blue hadn't left early,  there would be less naysayers
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 01:14:27 PM »
This is where I'm at.  I see students found responsible for worse who are allowed to continue their education on the daily. Methinks if Blue hadn't left early,  there would be less naysayers

Or scored more points early in his career.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2017, 01:35:16 PM »

Hell other members of the basketball team did much worse and were allowed to continue.
Maigh Eo for Sam

tower912

• All American
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2017, 01:40:25 PM »
I never have had a problem with Vander.   I think he made a mistake declaring early, but it is his mistake.    And we have all made them.  As far as misdeeds at MU, I am satisfied with the investigations and outcomes for his misdeeds.     
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »
Hell other members of the basketball team did much worse and were allowed to continue.

Yep, yet aspirsions from this were sent his way...by the Kohl Hole Mafia

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2017, 07:08:07 PM »
Yep, yet aspirsions from this were sent his way...by the Kohl Hole Mafia

And Vander had the last laugh in the end.  Twice.

hdog1017

• Team Captain
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2017, 09:11:12 PM »
Bulls could use Vander Blue. 

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
Unforgettable moments in an MU uniform. Vander is one of the good ones.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2017, 09:51:27 PM »

Got cut from the team in Israel because they slipped out of playoff contention. Owners then cut the higher priced players.

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2017, 11:15:04 AM »
Is this a possibility for Vander?  Looks like the USA Basketball roster for World Cup qualifying will be made up of D-League players instead of NBA guys.  As the reigning MVP and without NBA offers coming, this could be a great opportunity for Vander to show his skills on the world stage.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19293500/usa-basketball-use-nba-development-league-players-qualify-2019-fiba-world-cup

MUHoopsFan2

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2017, 02:11:45 AM »
I have clicked on 10 threads with titles I thought would be interesting to see what everyone thought about and not one of them actually brought up anything remotely concerning what the thread topic indicated.

It was a lot of random off the wall personal ramblings [except the 'predicted rotations for 2018 thread,] that had absolutely nothing to do with basketball.

Until I clicked on this thread about Vander ....and all of sudden EVERYONE FINALLY FOCUSES in on this guy! LOL. So predictable...lol

It's unreal. Not one silly off the wall rant or misdirected rumblings. Good job. Now finally a thread to discuss something pertinent. I am usually not this critical but I thought you all would be on the top of your games by the time I got back...

The Ed Marrow thread had NOTHING relevant to post on the young man! Can he rebound? Is he is a 'Big?' Can he score...

I read or glanced at about 5-7 threads and none of you said ANYTHINg about him...I guess I have to find stuff on my own. My fault....carry on with this madness. I won't interrupt this again. I thought this was a great board... 

MUHoopsFan2

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2017, 02:18:04 AM »
Is this a possibility for Vander?  Looks like the USA Basketball roster for World Cup qualifying will be made up of D-League players instead of NBA guys.  As the reigning MVP and without NBA offers coming, this could be a great opportunity for Vander to show his skills on the world stage.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19293500/usa-basketball-use-nba-development-league-players-qualify-2019-fiba-world-cup
GREAT POST!

Yes this might be good for him. I have no idea what is keeping this young man from the NBA. I see loads of guys who have been called p that he is better than...

It has to be something he needs to have someone who is honest with him let him know before his time runs out...

In fact, I have no idea why the Lakers did not call him up. If I was the Bucks, I like him over Gary Payton II... I am hoping he gets his opportunity and that any concerns are unjustified.

He says all the right things and does all the right things in games at least...I hope he is disciplined off the court and listening to correction and coaching...and some direction and is not too impulsive and stubborn and over zealous. I want to see a Milwaukee/Madison/MU kid like him succeed. I know he is a warrior of a player.

Lets get it, Vander! It's time.... 

MUHoopsFan2

• All American
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2017, 02:19:24 AM »
....Agreed.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2017, 06:34:37 AM »
Lol
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2017, 07:27:23 AM »
I have clicked on 10 threads with titles I thought would be interesting to see what everyone thought about and not one of them actually brought up anything remotely concerning what the thread topic indicated.

It was a lot of random off the wall personal ramblings [except the 'predicted rotations for 2018 thread,] that had absolutely nothing to do with basketball.

Until I clicked on this thread about Vander ....and all of sudden EVERYONE FINALLY FOCUSES in on this guy! LOL. So predictable...lol

It's unreal. Not one silly off the wall rant or misdirected rumblings. Good job. Now finally a thread to discuss something pertinent. I am usually not this critical but I thought you all would be on the top of your games by the time I got back...

The Ed Marrow thread had NOTHING relevant to post on the young man! Can he rebound? Is he is a 'Big?' Can he score...

I read or glanced at about 5-7 threads and none of you said ANYTHINg about him...I guess I have to find stuff on my own. My fault....carry on with this madness. I won't interrupt this again. I thought this was a great board...
You're angry that no threads are staying on topic and full rants/ramblings so you post a rambling rant on each one that doesn't have to do with the topic?  Sound logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2017, 07:32:14 AM »
GREAT POST!

Yes this might be good for him. I have no idea what is keeping this young man from the NBA. I see loads of guys who have been called p that he is better than...

It has to be something he needs to have someone who is honest with him let him know before his time runs out...

In fact, I have no idea why the Lakers did not call him up. If I was the Bucks, I like him over Gary Payton II... I am hoping he gets his opportunity and that any concerns are unjustified.

He says all the right things and does all the right things in games at least...I hope he is disciplined off the court and listening to correction and coaching...and some direction and is not too impulsive and stubborn and over zealous. I want to see a Milwaukee/Madison/MU kid like him succeed. I know he is a warrior of a player.

Lets get it, Vander! It's time.... 

What D-League MVPs have had substantial NBA careers?

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2017, 07:40:18 AM »
What D-League MVPs have had substantial NBA careers?

Marcus Fizer
Maigh Eo for Sam

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2017, 07:48:10 AM »

For what?

They already have enough marginal players.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2017, 08:02:22 AM »
Marcus Fizer

He played 3 more NBA games in his career after winning that award.

Unrelated but IIRC, the Bulls thought they were drafting Fizer at #4 to trade to Portland in a deal for Jermaine O'Neal.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:05:10 AM by MerrittsMustache »

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2017, 08:15:46 AM »
He played 3 more NBA games in his career after winning that award.

Unrelated but IIRC, the Bulls thought they were drafting Fizer at #4 to trade to Portland in a deal for Jermaine O'Neal.

*Sigh* Bears and Bulls management are just a mess. Anyone remember trading Lemarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas? Or Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler, and then trading Tyson Chandler for J.R. Smith to keep Eddie Curry, and then trading J.R. Smith before he even played a game for Howard Eisley and two second round picks which turned into Aaron Gray and JamesOn Curry?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:17:48 AM by ChitownSpaceForRent »