[Today at 07:52:43 AM]

Shaka 2024-2025 by Its DJOver
[Today at 06:37:13 AM]

Shaka's 2023-2024 Season Accomplishments by 1SE
[Today at 03:36:17 AM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by withoutbias
[April 17, 2024, 10:44:37 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: SOTG LSU  (Read 9863 times)

jsglow

• All American
Re: SOTG LSU
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »
The all tourney team seems fair.  One each from 3rd and 4th.

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2017, 09:35:48 PM »
Ask anyone within the Warriors organization who their most important player is. Surely it has to be KD or Steph, right? Nope. That’s nuts, it has to be one of those two, but fine then it’s clearly Klay. Oh no? Nope, it’s not the 26 PPG, 25 PPG, or 20 PPG guys. It’s the guy averaging 10 PPG.

The guy who scores a lot of points isn’t always the best player on the court. There’s no way to know we don’t win without Rowsey. Without him, we’re most likely up double digits going into the half instead of up 2. To go along with his 5 first half turnovers he also tried to force #thething and didn’t get the defender jumping into him, which in my opinion should’ve been a 6th turnover by goes as a missed field goal. Whole different ballgame if we’re up 10+ to start the second half.

You can't really believe this garbage you're spewing, can you? You think without our best ball handler and leading scorer we would have played better? Sure, he had some bad TOs and defensive miscues, but to say we'd be better without him is just flat out stupid. I want to like other MU fans, but this level of ignorance is just too much.

Anim's defense was great, but he also got his shot with fresher legs and some new strategy from the coaches. And as good as his defense was, to only contribute a single rebound, no assists, and then to foul out in 24 minutes is not ideal. Again, if that's your bar for excellent play, I'll be happy to disagree with you all year long.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2017, 09:52:02 PM »
You can't really believe this garbage you're spewing, can you? You think without our best ball handler and leading scorer we would have played better? Sure, he had some bad TOs and defensive miscues, but to say we'd be better without him is just flat out stupid. I want to like other MU fans, but this level of ignorance is just too much.

Anim's defense was great, but he also got his shot with fresher legs and some new strategy from the coaches. And as good as his defense was, to only contribute a single rebound, no assists, and then to foul out in 24 minutes is not ideal. Again, if that's your bar for excellent play, I'll be happy to disagree with you all year long.

The guy had 5 turnovers in the first half and another non-turnover-turnover on an attempt to draw a foul that (rightfully) didn't get called and he just threw the ball to the other team (which counted for a shot attempt).  I do think we would've been up by double digits had we not had Rowsey in the first half, yes.  5 (6) turnovers in a half is not helping your team one bit.

I have no problem whatsoever with you not liking me.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter