[Today at 04:47:36 PM]

NIL Future by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:56:29 PM]

Shaka's 2023-2024 Season Accomplishments by LloydsLegs
[Today at 02:48:52 PM]

MU Gear by MUfan12
[Today at 01:31:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Years madness was actually cool?  (Read 18849 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Years madness was actually cool?
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2016, 02:08:12 PM »
It was me

My apologies, I was having a senior moment. 
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2016, 03:21:04 PM »
Speaking of which, Mr. Rocky can we please get the ticker updated to Vandy, or even the exhibition?
Yeah, with all the fees we pay I expect better from scoop!
Goal is National Championship

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2016, 09:04:32 PM »
The mods here give about the longest rope I've seen in about two decades of reading message boards. You have to bust your ass, really work hard to get banned here. You don't get banned here without wanting it, and ignoring dozens, if not hundreds, of warnings.

Anyone banned on Scoop has only themselves to blame, and ignored tons of requests from the mods to correct the behaviors that led to it. Don't blame the mods, blame Chicos.

I was banned last week with no requests from the mods.  Someone said I was Chicos here and I got banned for it without the mods verifying at all.  To the point when I logged in there was a message on my computer screen saying I was Chicos and not to come back.  Please explain that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Some long rope.  Not even a shoelace was given to me.

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2016, 09:06:17 PM »
Jamie is bright and articulate, and no doubt a success in his career. 

It's like working with the person who is very talented, but has horrible values.  This person ends up driving everyone nuts, and is not worth their contribution. 

For organizations that have no values, there's plenty of room.

I used to post here often, then stopped.  Came back a week or so ago and was banned for some stupid reason.  What are the horrible values he has that are any different than anyone else on this message board? 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2016, 09:13:27 PM »
I used to post here often, then stopped.  Came back a week or so ago and was banned for some stupid reason.  What are the horrible values he has that are any different than anyone else on this message board? 

I was banned last week with no requests from the mods.  Someone said I was Chicos here and I got banned for it without the mods verifying at all.  To the point when I logged in there was a message on my computer screen saying I was Chicos and not to come back.  Please explain that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Some long rope.  Not even a shoelace was given to me.

HI CHICOS!!!

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2016, 09:39:44 PM »
HI CHICOS!!!

At what point do we have an obligation to report him to a mental health professional?
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2016, 09:50:42 PM »
Does the name mean we'll have MuRahRah2...3....4....5..... :P
Goal is National Championship

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2016, 09:53:43 PM »

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2016, 10:28:03 PM »
Jamie is bright and articulate, and no doubt a success in his career. 

It's like working with the person who is very talented, but has horrible values.  This person ends up driving everyone nuts, and is not worth their contribution. 

For organizations that have no values, there's plenty of room.

That's what he wants you to believe, and apparently you bought it. He's so pathetic that he had to exaggerate his own career on an alimni message board focused on basketball. Name droping Michael Dukakis' nephew as if that was supposed to be impressive was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Also one of the saddest.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2016, 09:07:23 AM »

LOL

"I used to post here a lot, but, you know, I can't say who I was.  Hey, tell me more about this Chicos guy.  I'm not him, mind you, I swear, but I really want to have people talk more about him."

How pathetic.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2016, 09:21:29 AM »

Adding on to what TSmith said, seems highly unlikely anyone who posted here for years wouldn't know who Chicos is.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2016, 06:03:03 PM »
Cheez    With all this Chico's talk I think some  people have a hidden bromance with the guy

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2016, 09:37:46 AM »
Adding on to what TSmith said, seems highly unlikely anyone who posted here for years wouldn't know who Chicos is.

Where did I say I don't know who Chicos is?  Can someone show me where that was said by me?

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2016, 05:11:22 PM »
Where did I say I don't know who Chicos is?  Can someone show me where that was said by me?

That's what I thought.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2016, 05:47:45 PM »
That's what I thought.

Not doing yourself any favors. This is page 1 out of the CBB playbook  ;D
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2016, 07:52:58 PM »
Well done, Jams.   You sure have fooled us.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2016, 08:00:43 AM »
That's what I thought.

Exhibit A:

Again, if you posted here regularly, you wouldn't have to ask why "he" ruffled feathers. I didn't respond initially because I figured the question was inane and rhetorical enough to ignore. Didn't think you needed a literal response.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2016, 08:21:20 AM »
Chicos is having trouble keeping his multiple personalities all in order.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2016, 04:06:40 PM »
I have MIA much of the offseason and I say, Free Chico's2016. Without a doubt had my disputes with him but always respected him. Several times I reached out publicly for prayers or help on scoop and not once did Chico's not reach out to me. Bring him back!!!

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »
I have MIA much of the offseason and I say, Free Chico's2016. Without a doubt had my disputes with him but always respected him. Several times I reached out publicly for prayers or help on scoop and not once did Chico's not reach out to me. Bring him back!!!

He been back multiple times under multiple noms de guerre, Goose. His style has softened a bit but you still can't miss him. Seek and ye shall find.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2016, 05:24:26 PM »
Lenny

I need to caught up on all things scoop ASAP. Thanks for the head's up.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2016, 06:01:44 PM »

Here, here Joe.

Other than Lenny no one argued more with Jams than I. But I always acknowledged that he added insight and perspective.

Unchain the Bail Bondsman! Unchain him I tell you!

Death on call

tower912

• All American
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2016, 06:17:41 PM »
I am pretty sure that from the moderators perspective, Chicos, and Ner's for that matter, are more trouble than they are worth and certainly more considering what the moderators are getting paid for this.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
I am pretty sure that from the moderators perspective, Chicos, and Ner's for that matter, are more trouble than they are worth and certainly more considering what the moderators are getting paid for this.

Well, frankly speaking Tower, I am giving serious thought to not renewing my "Premier Subscription."  My entertainment dollar deserves better.

Death on call

tower912

• All American
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2016, 06:30:33 PM »
Oh, you mean the super secret board.