'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Impact of Henry  (Read 5865 times)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: Impact of Henry
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2016, 08:58:34 PM »
I'll say only that I seriously doubt Luke can play himself into a serious NBA look.

I'd love to be proven wrong, because it will mean he had one hell of a senior season. If it that's true, I like our chances of not only making the NCAAs but advancing.
Luke is currently #58 on the NBAdraft.net mock 2017 draft. He has been in and around that range for about a year. If he is fully healthy I think he has the potential for a strong season and move himself up in the rankings. Luke is one of those guys who I think gives a better impression live than on TV.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2016, 10:47:35 PM »
The conference is going to average 5 NCAA bids a year, which is 50% of the teams. So it is not a basketball wasteland. It does lack the blue bood team.

You complain a lot.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2016, 07:51:16 AM »
Don't understand da venom for HE. Da first Mickey D AA dis program's had since most of y'all ver born and a big dude besides. Wojo out recruited a bunch of blue blood who woulda given up der first born four Hank and yet some of y'all are pissed dat HE didn't win an NCAA Championship in year one* and was drafted #18. Unfookin' beliveable, ai na?

* last year's team sucked ass
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2016, 08:40:20 AM »
Don't understand da venom for HE. Da first Mickey D AA dis program's had since most of y'all ver born and a big dude besides. Wojo out recruited a bunch of blue blood who woulda given up der first born four Hank and yet some of y'all are pissed dat HE didn't win an NCAA Championship in year one* and was drafted #18. Unfookin' beliveable, ai na?

Right on warrior!!  HE was a great ride.  Created a lot of national buzz(no pun). MU couldn't pay enough for the exposure.  Wish him all the luck and good will in the world going forward. HE s a good guy and regardless of where HE ends up, HE will be standing
don't...don't don't don't don't

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2016, 08:44:40 AM »
The team didn't "suck ass" though. Much improved from the year before. And buzz's last year was depressing.

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2016, 09:58:59 AM »

One of you're better posts.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2016, 10:47:41 AM »

Agreed, bunch of crazies in da scoop, hey?
Goal is National Championship

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2016, 11:16:30 AM »
*yer

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2016, 11:26:35 AM »
Henry screwed in the last nail in the Grinch's coffin. For that, we should be forever grateful.

I suspect Henry's presence will be more obviously missed in the upcoming months. More true on the defensive end.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2016, 11:44:51 AM »
Henry screwed in the last nail in the Grinch's coffin. For that, we should be forever grateful.

I suspect Henry's presence will be more obviously missed in the upcoming months. More true on the defensive end.

I assume this is implying that our defense will be vastly improved.  HE was terrible on defense.

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2016, 11:52:44 AM »
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2016, 06:24:23 PM »
Luke is currently #58 on the NBAdraft.net mock 2017 draft. He has been in and around that range for about a year. If he is fully healthy I think he has the potential for a strong season and move himself up in the rankings. Luke is one of those guys who I think gives a better impression live than on TV.

I am tired of potential. Let's see results.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2016, 11:23:59 PM »
Luke has some definite barriers to getting drafted. Injuries and a lack of offensive diversity hurt him. He also isn't the most athletic of players. He could have a great season and be a first team all conference player, but I'm not convinced that would get him drafted. Especially in today's NBA where so many second round picks are used to stash Euro prospects.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.