[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[Today at 11:16:57 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: [Matt Velazquez] Luke Fischer cleared to play following left elbow injury  (Read 8507 times)

MattVelazquez

Luke Fischer cleared to play following left elbow injury

Marquette senior Luke Fischer is back on the basketball court and fully able to prepare for next season.

Source: Luke Fischer cleared to play following left elbow injury

Marcus92

• All American
Great news. Hopefully that's our last injury update for a long time.
"Let's get a green drink!" Famous last words

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Welcome back Luke.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Whoa!  That's actually a must click link.  Not to give it all away, but Luke news, Derrick sighting (somebody track down Ners and make sure he's OK), and some BE/ACC/A10/CAA news.

real chili 83

• All American
Whoa!  That's actually a must click link.  Not to give it all away, but Luke news, Derrick sighting (somebody track down Ners and make sure he's OK), and some BE/ACC/A10/CAA news.

Agreed!!!!

CrazyEcho

• Team Captain
agree.  link is the opposite of typical clickbait--headline actually grossly undersells the content of the article.  actually worth the click through

copious1218

• All American

Can you post the full article?

GGGG

• All American

The only reason that Derrick plays before Dwight on that team is because Fitz sees more of himself in Derrick.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast

The only reason that Derrick plays before Dwight on that team is because Fitz sees more of himself in Derrick.

Fitz couldn't dunk in high school?
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Marcus92

• All American
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:20:58 PM by rocky_warrior »

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Dude, don't do that.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

KampusFoods

• All American
Here's the full text (I'm sure Matt would appreciate the click-through):

SMH
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:21:12 PM by rocky_warrior »

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
Here's the full text (I'm sure Matt would appreciate the click-through):

Oh my god!  why?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Heisenburg 2.0
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

fjm

• All American
Marcus you douche

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Heisenburg 2.0
Not until Marcus opines that Matt doesn't deserve to be paid for his work and that he (Marcus) is actually doing Matt a favor by taking away his traffic and that the information should really be credited to him (Marcus).
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
Not until Marcus opines that Matt doesn't deserve to be paid for his work and that he (Marcus) is actually doing Matt a favor by taking away his traffic and that the information should really be credited to him (Marcus).

Yes, we'll give Marcus a pass for just being a little ignorant here and not for being a douche like Heisy McSmuggles.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast

This is why he is 2.0....it is yet to be determined how different from 1.0 he is.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
Yes, we'll give Marcus a pass for just being a little ignorant here and not for being a douche like Heisy McSmuggles.

Do we really need to name call and carry your disagreement to multiple threads?

MU82

• All American
Do we really need to name call and carry your disagreement to multiple threads?

You're right. I should be above that. I apologize.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Marcus92

• All American
Sincere apologies. Wasn't trying to take anything away from Matt's great work — that's why I mentioned he would appreciate the click-through. I honestly didn't realize doing so was frowned upon (especially for a free site that doesn't require a subscription).

I don't appreciate the name-calling. I'm willing to share my thoughts, disagree with others here and admit when I'm wrong. Throwing around names like "idiot," "stupid" or "douche" serves no purpose. It's juvenile and mean-spirited — this board is lesser for it.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
You're right. I should be above that. I apologize.

Marcus92

• All American

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
I honestly didn't realize doing so was frowned upon (especially for a free site that doesn't require a subscription).

You're new-ish here, which is why I just quietly deleted the text.  The JS is one of the few websites scoop has ever received a nastygram from for copyright violation.  A case can be made that short snippets are fair use, but cut-n-paste is infringing on their copyright.

Marcus92

• All American
You're new-ish here, which is why I just quietly deleted the text.  The JS is one of the few websites scoop has ever received a nastygram from for copyright violation.  A case can be made that short snippets are fair use, but cut-n-paste is infringing on their copyright.

Appreciate the clarification.

feedback