'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: So now what??  (Read 21922 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
So now what??
« on: May 18, 2016, 12:22:57 PM »
Just announced ... Kalif Young to PC

Wally shown the door to make room for him and he did not show.

What other options do we have?

Because if we don't get someone better than Wally, Wojo made this team worse by cutting Wally and replacing him with nothing.

--------------

I'm having a hard time believing next year's team is better than last year's team.  And last year's team could not make the NIT with a lottery pick.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:24:47 PM by Heisenberg »

wadesworld

• All American
Re: So now what??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 12:24:41 PM »

Because if we don't get someone better than Wally, Wojo made this team worse by cutting Wally and replacing him with nothing.

No.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 12:26:01 PM »
No.

You're wrong.  We are another 8 - 10 BE team, season over after second round loss in the BET

MomofMUltiples

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »
We have at least four threads going on this topic, the chief one being the recruiting thread.  No need to start another one.
I mean, OK, maybe he's secretly a serial killer who's pulled the wool over our eyes with his good deeds and smooth jumper - Pakuni (on Markus Howard)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 12:27:24 PM »
You're wrong.  We are another 8 - 10 BE team, season over after second round loss in the BET

And Kalif Young would've made us...what?  Exactly?  Or Walter Ellenson?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 12:28:05 PM »
We have at least four threads going on this topic, the chief one being the recruiting thread.  No need to start another one.

Heise didn't start them, so he doesn't get credit for the Scoop Clicks.  So of course there was a reason for another thread!

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 12:29:57 PM »
And Kalif Young would've made us...what?  Exactly?  Or Walter Ellenson?

A 6'9" power forward is the biggest need this team has. 

To be clear, I was OK with letting Wally go.  I took it as a sign that Wojo had some better "in the bag."  It is now looking like he had nothing, and worse, was deluding himself that he actually had something.

MomofMUltiples

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 12:30:40 PM »
Heise didn't start them, so he doesn't get credit for the Scoop Clicks.  So of course there was a reason for another thread!

I know.  With the political board gone, he's got to find his clicks elsewhere.
I mean, OK, maybe he's secretly a serial killer who's pulled the wool over our eyes with his good deeds and smooth jumper - Pakuni (on Markus Howard)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 12:30:58 PM »

To be clear, I was OK with letting Wally go.  I took it as a sign that Wojo had some better "in the bag."  It is now looking like he had nothing, and worse, was deluding himself that he actually had something.

No, not at all.

But yeah, the sky is falling, Wojo is in over his head, Wojo doesn't know where he stands, etc.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 12:34:07 PM »
No, not at all.

But yeah, the sky is falling, Wojo is in over his head, Wojo doesn't know where he stands, etc.

Actually I like Wojo.  But I'm not going to torture all logic to say this is fine or no big deal.  It is a big deal, that can only be salvaged with another player in the next few weeks.

It's these post season transfers that he whiffs on.  Shonn and Lee last year and Gill and Young this year.  And he compounded this year's whiff by dumping Wally when he had nothing.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 12:35:15 PM »
Actually I like Wojo.  But I'm not going to torture all logic to say this is fine or no big deal.  It is a big deal, that can only be salvaged with another player in the next few weeks.

It's these post season transfers that he whiffs on.  Shonn and Lee last year and Gill and Young this year.  And he compounded this year's whiff by dumping Wally when he had nothing.

Okay.  You're right.

uncle zeffy

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 12:47:36 PM »

we can do what the internet does best. play arm chair quarterback and make knee jerk reactions.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 12:53:30 PM »
we can do what the internet does best. play arm chair quarterback and make knee jerk reactions.

'zactly.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 12:53:47 PM »

--------------

I'm having a hard time believing next year's team is better than last year's team.  And last year's team could not make the NIT with a lottery pick.

SO NOW WHAT??

1.  (and this has already happened) You get hysterical.

2.  Wojo prepares a roster of 12 pretty darn good players to play next season.

3.  Next year's team plays more like Villanova did last year, then Marquette did last year.

3.  Players who commit to Marquette for basketball know that basketball must be their top priority or they will not be kept on basketball scholarship.

4. Marquette is in a better position to land big men for the 2017 class due to more minutes being available.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 01:00:13 PM by Crean to Ann Arbor »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2016, 12:55:02 PM »
SO NOW WHAT

1.  (and this has already happened) You get hysterical.

2.  Wojo prepares a roster of 12 pretty darn good players to play next season.

3.  Next year's team plays more like Villanova did last year, then Marquette did last year.

3.  Players who commit to Marquette for basketball know that basketball must be their top priority or they will not be kept on basketball scholarship.

4. Marquette is in a better position to land big men for the 2017 class due to more minutes being available.

Bingo.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 12:56:59 PM »

[/quote
What he had in the bag was douche, as in doichebag. Guess we will become Villanova next year, and go with 4 guards.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 12:58:33 PM »

1. Katin Reinhardt
2. Matt Carlino
3. Young isn't a transfer
4. He lost out on Lee and Miller to two blue blood programs, I guess technically a whiff but hardly an unforgivable one
5. HOT TAKES!!!!
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 01:00:32 PM »
We have two guys over 6'6" and they will never be on the floor at the same time. 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 01:05:02 PM »
If Wojo was primarily concerned about next year, I think Wally would have helped us more that Kalif would have.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2016, 01:06:47 PM »
We should probably panic.

KampusFoods

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 01:11:24 PM »
We have two guys over 6'6" and they will never be on the floor at the same time.

We had two 6'11 guys start for us and play 28+ mins last season. One was 1st team all Big-East and a lottery pick. We missed the NIT.

Would have liked Kalif but he wasn't the piece that was gonna get us to the next level. Let's see how Fishy and the Shooters do. I for one think we have a better team next year. It's the year after that I'm worried about. 2017 is a yuge recruiting year.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 01:15:18 PM »
So now what?  We play ball with who we got.

Hubert Davis

• Starter
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 01:18:21 PM »
Wojo sucks.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 02:17:11 PM »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

uncle zeffy

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 02:29:53 PM »
missed a golden opportunity...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d-hDl6OALv4?version=3&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d-hDl6OALv4?version=3&amp;autoplay=0</a>

WarriorInNYC

• All American
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 02:59:17 PM »
1. Katin Reinhardt
2. Matt Carlino
3. Young isn't a transfer
4. He lost out on Lee and Miller to two blue blood programs, I guess technically a whiff but hardly an unforgivable one
5. HOT TAKES!!!!

I would even throw Gabe Levin in there since he really only ended up leaving once he realized HE was coming and his playing time was going to be dramatically reduced.

HoopsterBC

• All American
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 03:02:52 PM »
Now you have 4 openings for next year. or Charlie Mathews from Kentucky?  He almost came once before.  That would be a good pick-up, take the spot of JJJ
the following year.  I like that!

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 03:06:11 PM »
Now you have 4 openings for next year. or Charlie Mathews from Kentucky?  He almost came once before.  That would be a good pick-up, take the spot of JJJ
the following year.  I like that!

Pass on Matthews. We don't need another 2/3 player on this roster, and he was recruited by Buzz the last time. Highly doubt he'd have much interest in MU now, and I'd guess MU would have less interest in him.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 03:09:56 PM »
All Crean's fault!!!!!
Goal is National Championship

tower912

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 03:29:25 PM »
Clearly, the answer is to start another thread.    MU will be better next year.    Fringe tournament team.    Assuming no injuries to Luke or Heldt. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 03:33:00 PM »
I know.  With the political board gone, he's got to find his clicks elsewhere.

Hey, what happened to the politics board???

HoopsterBC

• All American
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 03:35:18 PM »
Pass on Matthews. We don't need another 2/3 player on this roster, and he was recruited by Buzz the last time. Highly doubt he'd have much interest in MU now, and I'd guess MU would have less interest in him.

Brew, I do not think you can pass on anybody.  If he is interested, try again.  There is a spot for him.  Wojo, has not sealed the deal the last 2 years on kids in the
spring and other than Hauser,  the recruits have followed Stan Johnson it seems so far, great big up by Wojo.   Next year will be very interesting that is for sure, on the recruiting front.

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 04:03:21 PM »
We had two 6'11 guys start for us and play 28+ mins last season. One was 1st team all Big-East and a lottery pick. We missed the NIT.

Would have liked Kalif but he wasn't the piece that was gonna get us to the next level. Let's see how Fishy and the Shooters do. I for one think we have a better team next year. It's the year after that I'm worried about. 2017 is a yuge recruiting year.

Agree 100%.  I am excited about our team.  We are loaded with shooters.  We had athletes instead of shooters for so many years.  This year we will be fast, aggressive and score a lot of points.  Can't wait. 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2016, 04:27:53 PM »

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2016, 05:09:50 PM »

brandx

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 05:32:44 PM »

Maybe .. who knows?

But if so, it won't be because a 3-star project decided not to come here.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2016, 06:03:06 PM »

I am quite confident that Heisy will reiterate this sentiment---which he has from last years "whiffs" for the next 3 years. Too tough day for Heisy.

muwar2003

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2016, 06:22:34 PM »
I wonder if we get 3 bigs next year, how will Joey Hauser like the situation. 

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2016, 06:27:10 PM »
I wonder if we get 3 bigs next year, how will Joey Hauser like the situation.

No problem. I'd sell Joey on him being a "3/4... we want you to demonstrate ALL your skills... "

He's versatile enough that you let him know he's got minutes coming and I think you're good...
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2016, 07:33:16 PM »
Brew, I do not think you can pass on anybody.  If he is interested, try again.  There is a spot for him.  Wojo, has not sealed the deal the last 2 years on kids in the
spring and other than Hauser,  the recruits have followed Stan Johnson it seems so far, great big up by Wojo.   Next year will be very interesting that is for sure, on the recruiting front.

Wojo didn't recruit him, which means building a relationship from scratch. We could still use a big body next year and he wouldn't address that. There's no logical reason to pursue him.

Matthews wasn't interested in THIS Marquette. The coaching staff changed, which means everything changed. There is zero continuity. Would be a complete waste of recruiting resources.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Big Papi

• All American
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 09:52:59 PM »
If Wojo was primarily concerned about next year, I think Wally would have helped us more that Kalif would have.

At the same time, it would have been nice to have some size this year in the understudy role where they could really step in when Fish graduates.  Instead we will have to rely on freshmen bigs.  YUCK!!!

I hate to say it but this program is spinning its wheels more than going places.  And for those who keep brining up Villanova small ball and winning, we are not even close to Villanova talent at this point in time.  Maybe in a couple of years but I don't want to be 6 years removed from being in the NCAA tournament.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 10:04:43 PM »
This is an NIT team, just like it would have been with Young.

There are better PF options in the 2017 class. Go get one of those cats instead.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2016, 10:13:32 PM »
Dude from Kentucky is transferrin'. Originally from Chicago so let's get 'im, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Earl Tatum

• All American
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2016, 10:26:31 PM »
Personally---I think MU Basketball is at an all-time low to recruits Popularity is gone. . Young was rated No. 326 on one poll. These are the type of players we get excited about! WOW! Hope next year
recruiting is better, otherwise we will go to a low D-1 level. Probably are a low D-1 mid-major now.
Saw many good MU teams, how this program has tumbled. Buzz left the cupboard bare.
But--WE ARE MARQUETTE!

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2016, 10:26:56 PM »
At the same time, it would have been nice to have some size this year in the understudy role where they could really step in when Fish graduates.  Instead we will have to rely on freshmen bigs.  YUCK!!!

I hate to say it but this program is spinning its wheels more than going places.  And for those who keep brining up Villanova small ball and winning, we are not even close to Villanova talent at this point in time.  Maybe in a couple of years but I don't want to be 6 years removed from being in the NCAA tournament.

That's my point though. Kalif would have been a good get for the lomg run. IMO he wouldn't have made much of a difference next year.

I guess we will see next year right?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2016, 10:28:35 PM »
Personally---I think MU Basketball is at an all-time low to recruits Popularity is gone. . Young was rated No. 326 on one poll. These are the type of players we get excited about! WOW! Hope next year
recruiting is better, otherwise we will go to a low D-1 level. Probably are a low D-1 mid-major now.
Saw many good MU teams, how this program has tumbled. Buzz left the cupboard bare.
But--WE ARE MARQUETTE!

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick.

Back to back top 20 classes and we are a mid major program and recruits don't like us anymore.

Some people need a lesson in logic.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2016, 10:34:46 PM »
But--WE ARE MARQUETTE!

Yes, recruits obviously hate us.

That's why we had a top-10 recruiting class in Wojo's first year and a top-20 this time.

I think you answered Heisy's question with, "Make dopey posts."
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2016, 11:21:37 PM »
Dude from Kentucky is transferrin'. Originally from Chicago so let's get 'im, hey?
I agree with this analysis.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2016, 11:44:50 PM »
Quickly looking at current NBA early entries that have yet to sign with an agent.  I'd give my left nut for the following:

Jimmy Hall; Kent state   6'8" 235 lbs, averaged 16.4 pts 7.9 rbs
Marc-Eddy Norelia; FGCU  6'8" 218 lbs, averaged 17.1 pts 9.3 rbs
Alec Peters; Valpo  6'9: 230 lbs, averaged  18.4 pts 8.5 rbs

1/2 a nut:

Andrew White III; Nebraska  6'7" 220 lb, averaged 16.6 pls, 5.9 rbs

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2016, 11:52:01 PM »
Quickly looking at current NBA early entries that have yet to sign with an agent.  I'd give my left nut for the following:

1/2 a nut:

Jimmy Hall is a modern day James "Stretch" Gregory.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/25/booted-for-theft-hoops-star-needed-2nd-chance-and-found-kent-st/
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2016, 11:56:34 PM »

KampusFoods

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2016, 07:48:18 AM »
Yes, recruits obviously hate us.

That's why we had a top-10 recruiting class in Wojo's first year and a top-20 this time.

I think you answered Heisy's question with, "Make dopey posts."

At this rate it will only be top 30 next year!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2016, 07:50:17 AM »
Next man up, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

CAGASS24

• All American
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2016, 08:53:58 AM »

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick.

Back to back top 20 classes and we are a mid major program and recruits don't like us anymore.

Some people need a lesson in logic.

+1000

My god - we improved 7 in the win column, won a tournament, beat wisco on the road and had an all con frosh not named Henry, recruiting is going quite well imo - given what the team looked like two years ago I'd say things are pointing up for the program - do I wish we went to tourney every year , of course , but we are clearly trending up and at the end of the day that's what you want - our proverbial ceiling is high as a program - we wil be better on the court this season -

tower912

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2016, 09:00:59 AM »
Screw it.    give in to the whining.    Close down scoop, go division 2, go find something else to complain about.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

DienerTime34

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2016, 09:06:27 AM »
Wojo thought this could be Duke West but that's just not the long-term reality of our program. He's a young guy who's in a bit over his head at the moment and has a very young coaching staff to boot. He will adjust. Just like our previous coaches, he will learn to win with four guards and a center. It will happen.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2016, 09:41:38 AM »

1/2 a nut:

I agree with this analysis.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2016, 10:20:29 AM »
Wojo thought this could be Duke West but that's just not the long-term reality of our program.

It should be the goal of every coach to try and build their program to the level of Duke. We have been at the level in the past. We can be at that level again. It will take time, but I think we are on the right path.
TAMU

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2016, 10:22:06 AM »
It should be the goal of every coach to try and build their program to the level of Duke. We have been at the level in the past. We can be at that level again. It will take time, but I think we are on the right path.

I agree with your view. But right now you're talking to kids who didn't magically ride a bike on their first try so they think it's impossible to ride a bike.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2016, 10:51:48 AM »
Wojo thought this could be Duke West but that's just not the long-term reality of our program. He's a young guy who's in a bit over his head at the moment and has a very young coaching staff to boot. He will adjust. Just like our previous coaches, he will learn to win with four guards and a center. It will happen.

As a floor coach, I think Wojo improved last season but needs to improve more.

As a recruiter, I don't think he is "in over his head" at all. He has had two great recruiting classes in two years. He also has a few near-misses on other good players - as every good recruiter does.

Compare his first two classes (at least ratings-wise) to any two classes from any coach we've had the last few decades. Pretty damn good.

CTWarrior

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2016, 10:53:33 AM »
As a floor coach, I think Wojo improved last season but needs to improve more.

As a recruiter, I don't think he is "in over his head" at all. He has had two great recruiting classes in two years. He also has a few near-misses on other good players - as every good recruiter does.

Compare his first two classes (at least ratings-wise) to any two classes from any coach we've had the last few decades. Pretty damn good.

Well, there's recruiting good players and recruiting the right mix of players.  I agree he has done a good job getting good players, but the jury is still out concerning the right mix.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »
Well, there's recruiting good players and recruiting the right mix of players.  I agree he has done a good job getting good players, but the jury is still out concerning the right mix.

Given that we've only seen one of Wojo's recruiting classes on the floor, how could the jury on "the right mix" be anything but out?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2016, 11:16:02 AM »
Given that we've only seen one of Wojo's recruiting classes on the floor, how could the jury on "the right mix" be anything but out?

Exactly.

CTWarrior

• All American
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2016, 12:06:49 PM »
Exactly.

My point is that we are collecting good but smallish wings in excess and that the lack of strong bodies seem likely to be problematic for us.  I'm curious to see how we'll make it work.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2016, 12:27:40 PM »

1/2 a nut:

These are individuals that I would also like. Duly Nutted.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2017, 05:33:01 PM »
Bump.

Some really good, and really awful, predictions in here

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2017, 05:54:43 PM »
Bump.

Very entertaining read.  By the way, I fixed dinner for Heisy:

Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2017, 05:59:44 PM »
Clearly, the answer is to start another thread.    MU will be better next year.    Fringe tournament team.    Assuming no injuries to Luke or Heldt.

I'm smart.

brandx

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2017, 08:40:40 PM »

Don't get a big head.

We all do this to Heisy.

PS: Don't ever take any financial advice from the guy.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2017, 10:15:46 PM »

Yum Yum!

I'll have it with a side of Apple

brandx

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2017, 11:57:14 PM »
Yum Yum!

I'll have it with a side of Apple

Well done.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2017, 01:00:02 AM »
Bump.

Fan-freakin'-tastic.

Thanks for bumping this.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2017, 05:20:42 AM »
We dance.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2017, 07:36:14 AM »
We dropped Wally and got Harry. I think Wojo made the right decision.
TAMU

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2017, 08:56:06 AM »
We dropped Wally and got Harry. I think Wojo made the right decision.

Definitely.

feedback