[Today at 11:24:41 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[Today at 11:16:57 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Final Scout rankings  (Read 2199 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Final Scout rankings
« on: May 04, 2016, 11:44:33 AM »

WarriorPride68

• All American
Re: Final Scout rankings
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:46:17 AM »
#78 Markus Howard

ESPN came out with their final 2016 rankings last week as well and had Markus Howard at #84

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 12:04:04 PM »
I think Hauser and Howard are both being under ranked.  Don't know enough about Bailey to have an opinion there.  A nice class again, though.  Especially with Rowsey and Reinhardt joining.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 06:27:12 PM »
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 06:45:06 PM »
Random thoughts...

Not saying this because of where he landed, but I see Markus Howard as the most underrated on Scout's list.

Harry Giles is so extremely legit and has been for years. Without the health issues, he's an NBA HOF'r. Still can be.

Tatum I've always had trouble getting fully on board with, relative to top top top of the charts.

Isaac is a freak. The way he's developed, not sure where the upside is on him, but it's incredibly high. May take a moment, but he's unique... will be a fun one to follow in college & beyond

Lonzo Ball.. I don't even know. His passing is ridiculous. The fearlessness of all the Ball brothers (nh) is a sight to see.. not sure what fans will think when he throws up 28 foot jumpers with 20+ seconds left on the shot clock, but it's coming. Intriguing. Hope his eFG% isn't total crap as a frosh.. another ultra-unique guy

Spotted Wenyen's upside very early.. glad to see it's been realized.

Rawle at #23.. can be better than that. Can be

#34 Udoka Azubuike.. so big, so mean, so fun. Don't care for Kansas, but will try to watch a lot of him.

#61 Kevin Huerter... could turn out to be quite wonderful for the Terps with a little time.

At #39.. I think it's fair for Amir given the injury.. looking forward to see his utilization at Minnesota.. can he be more of a factor there? 24%+ usage early on? Hard to see it... but, I think he is capable if the staff and he focus on it.

Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »
Random thoughts...

Not saying this because of where he landed, but I see Markus Howard as the most underrated on Scout's list.

Harry Giles is so extremely legit and has been for years. Without the health issues, he's an NBA HOF'r. Still can be.

Tatum I've always had trouble getting fully on board with, relative to top top top of the charts.

Isaac is a freak. The way he's developed, not sure where the upside is on him, but it's incredibly high. May take a moment, but he's unique... will be a fun one to follow in college & beyond

Lonzo Ball.. I don't even know. His passing is ridiculous. The fearlessness of all the Ball brothers (nh) is a sight to see.. not sure what fans will think when he throws up 28 foot jumpers with 20+ seconds left on the shot clock, but it's coming. Intriguing. Hope his eFG% isn't total crap as a frosh.. another ultra-unique guy

Spotted Wenyen's upside very early.. glad to see it's been realized.

Rawle at #23.. can be better than that. Can be

#34 Udoka Azubuike.. so big, so mean, so fun. Don't care for Kansas, but will try to watch a lot of him.

#61 Kevin Huerter... could turn out to be quite wonderful for the Terps with a little time.

At #39.. I think it's fair for Amir given the injury.. looking forward to see his utilization at Minnesota.. can he be more of a factor there? 24%+ usage early on? Hard to see it... but, I think he is capable if the staff and he focus on it.
Thank You for this analysis.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

feedback