[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: DirecTV on demand?  (Read 1043 times)

wadesworld

• All American
DirecTV on demand?
« on: November 27, 2015, 12:36:50 PM »
Question for anyone who has DirecTV.  I'm staying at a friend's house for the long weekend and he has DirecTV.  I have TWC at home, and with TWC you can go to like 1401 or something to watch TV shows on demand that you may have missed (so, for example, if I missed Chicago PD on a Wednesday it'd go up on their on demand channel on that Thursday or Friday and I could watch it there).

Does DirecTV have this?  If so, does anybody know what channel(s) I can find their on demand shows?

Thanks much.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: DirecTV on demand?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 12:40:14 PM »
Question for anyone who has DirecTV.  I'm staying at a friend's house for the long weekend and he has DirecTV.  I have TWC at home, and with TWC you can go to like 1401 or something to watch TV shows on demand that you may have missed (so, for example, if I missed Chicago PD on a Wednesday it'd go up on their on demand channel on that Thursday or Friday and I could watch it there).

Does DirecTV have this?  If so, does anybody know what channel(s) I can find their on demand shows?

Thanks much.

Yes, but it depends if his receiver is broadband connected.  If has to be connected.

Channel 1100 is the main OnDemand home page.   However, when you are in the programming guide on the left hand side where it lists the channels (i.e. 206 ESPN, 202 CNN, etc) if you see a little + mark in the corner of the cell, there is on demand content.  Just mouse over with the remote to that channel and click enter, it will take you to that channel's On Demand page.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 12:43:55 PM »
Yes, but it depends if his receiver is broadband connected.  If has to be connected.

Channel 1100 is the main OnDemand home page.   However, when you are in the programming guide on the left hand side where it lists the channels (i.e. 206 ESPN, 202 CNN, etc) if you see a little + mark in the corner of the cell, there is on demand content.  Just mouse over with the remote to that channel and click enter, it will take you to that channel's On Demand page.

Outstanding. Got it. Thank you.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 12:55:24 PM »
I'm staying at a friend's house for the long weekend and he has DirecTV.

#pause
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »
#pause

I don't even know what that means.

It's a married man who, with his wife, is down at his house in Florida, while I am staying with his new puppy in his new River Hills home.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 03:00:57 PM »

It's a married man who, with his wife, is down at his house in Florida, while I am staying with his new puppy in his new River Hills home.

Now's your chance to order something in channel ranges 580 to 595

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 08:32:28 PM »
Now's your chance to order something in channel ranges 580 to 595

Haha I'm guessing those are adult entertainment channels? He did tell me to rent whatever movies I want to.

brandx

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 12:30:47 AM »

He's just jealous, Wades. He goes around the country to watch young boys in shorts ;)

feedback