[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IU likes its vodka  (Read 6748 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: IU likes its vodka
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2015, 10:19:50 PM »
I hear Steve Novak, Dwyane Wade, Travis Diener, Lazar Hayward, DJ, Jerel McNeal, Wes Matthews, etc, etc  are all drunks. 

;)

Marquette is such a superior institution that it was able to attract sober students despite the presence of Your Boy.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

source?

• All American
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2015, 10:20:04 PM »
Vodka? Bunch of commies. What's wrong with a good ol' American bourbon?

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2015, 07:52:50 AM »
Sounds like McRobbie put out a final documented warning on someone's termination agreement out clause.

Eh. He's not going anywhere. Actually, if they were to somehow fail to make the tournament this year (or fail to get a decent seed or make some noise) given the high expectations, they probably will have to make a move, but that seems unlikely.

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 11:44:11 AM »
I have never been a big Crean supporter.  Was glad when he left.  Have always thought that Chicos over the top support was cooky. 

I was at an event a few months ago and was introduced to a former player by some common friends.  Player tells a humorous story involving the player missing a summer workout that was sorta scheduled but sorta not.  I assumed from way the story was coming out that the player was gonna come down hard on CTC.  While he acknowledged that Crean was a dick about the situation, he went out of his way to praise the guy.

Helped me understand Chicos, and the players, views a little better.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2015, 12:08:59 PM »
Sure that wasn't Riley you was talkin' ta, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »
Sure that wasn't Riley you was talkin' ta, hey?
pretty sure he was taller.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2015, 02:44:06 PM »
I have never been a big Crean supporter.  Was glad when he left.  Have always thought that Chicos over the top support was cooky. 

I was at an event a few months ago and was introduced to a former player by some common friends.  Player tells a humorous story involving the player missing a summer workout that was sorta scheduled but sorta not.  I assumed from way the story was coming out that the player was gonna come down hard on CTC.  While he acknowledged that Crean was a dick about the situation, he went out of his way to praise the guy.

Sounds like this former player can really spin a yarn.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2015, 07:08:21 PM »
I hear Steve Novak, Dwyane Wade, Travis Diener, Lazar Hayward, DJ, Jerel McNeal, Wes Matthews, etc, etc  are all drunks. 

;)

Like clock work...

The Bail Bondsman to the rescue...

Death on call

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »
Like clock work...

The Bail Bondsman to the rescue...

Just callin' a spade a spade.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »
David Spade-like?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2015, 01:28:28 AM »
Marquette is such a superior institution that it was able to attract sober students despite the presence of Your Boy.

Makes you wonder why we struggled so many years before that to do the same. 

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2015, 01:28:48 AM »
Vodka? Bunch of commies. What's wrong with a good ol' American bourbon?

Idaho potato vodka?   ;)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2015, 01:30:32 AM »

The irony there is that I think he's a huge dick, but I also have spoken to many of players that played for him, coaches who have coached with him, administrators that have worked with him, etc.  It's a love hate thing.  Many really love the dude, many really hate him.  There's not a lot of middle room.  I think it pisses off people here that not 100% of people hate the guy all the time like some of the posters here do.... and God forbid if you point that out.

8 years later....it is hilarious. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:42:23 AM by ChicosBailBonds »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2015, 10:15:03 AM »
The irony there is that I think he's a huge dick, but I also have spoken to many of players that played for him, coaches who have coached with him, administrators that have worked with him, etc.  It's a love hate thing.  Many really love the dude, many really hate him.  There's not a lot of middle room.  I think it pisses off people here that not 100% of people hate the guy all the time like some of the posters here do.... and God forbid if you point that out.

8 years later....it is hilarious.

What's even funnier is if one single poster would move past the insane defense of a guy he claims he thinks is "a dick" then at least half of the stuff that turns into Tom Crean bashing would stop. I know almost 100% of my Crean bashing would stop. It's just way too fun to see you, without fail, come screaming and crying in your boyfriend's defense, "calling a spade a spade," claiming "inside info" that you just can't share with us but only if we knew what the almighty chicoloop knew then we would understand, but holding another college coach to a complete double standard. As you say, it really is hilarious.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2015, 10:43:47 AM »
I4 is about winning, not education.

If the team does well this year, great - all is forgiven. If not.. then the sins are worse than they otherwise would have been.

Sliding scale of 'rules' at I4.

Unfortunately for them, TB comes overrated and incredible shooting from outside will be required for their lofty preseason aspirations to be achieved. Could happen, but overrated by most.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

GoldenWarrior11

• All American
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »
Emmitt Holt was dismissed today by Indiana.  No word yet on Bryant.  Front court, considered an area of strength, suddenly becomes super thin.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2015, 06:38:34 PM »
Emmitt Holt was dismissed today by Indiana.  No word yet on Bryant.  Front court, considered an area of strength, suddenly becomes super thin.

I4 said Holt was dismissed because of the prior incident where Devin Davis (also dismissed) "hit his car."... Odd.. chicos explained to me that Holt was not at fault at all. So why is I4 making it a talking point today?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2015, 07:32:29 PM »
I hope the young men heed this wake up call and make better decisions going forward.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2015, 07:53:47 PM »
I4 said Holt was dismissed because of the prior incident where Devin Davis (also dismissed) "hit his car."... Odd.. chicos explained to me that Holt was not at fault at all. So why is I4 making it a talking point today?

It is a crapshoot down in Btown.  A whole lot of deflections going on.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2015, 07:54:50 PM »
Nice use of 'deflections'.    Hopefully, somebody is keeping track of them. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 08:10:40 PM »
No paint touches, doe, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2015, 09:56:03 PM »

It's a damn, crying shame that Chicoloop would call a man that did so much for this University a liar.  A disgusting shame, I say.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2015, 10:13:48 PM »
What's even funnier is if one single poster would move past the insane defense of a guy he claims he thinks is "a dick" then at least half of the stuff that turns into Tom Crean bashing would stop. I know almost 100% of my Crean bashing would stop. It's just way too fun to see you, without fail, come screaming and crying in your boyfriend's defense, "calling a spade a spade," claiming "inside info" that you just can't share with us but only if we knew what the almighty chicoloop knew then we would understand, but holding another college coach to a complete double standard. As you say, it really is hilarious.

LOL

"I start these posts because of one poster"  "I would stop these posts if it wasn't for one poster"   "The one poster makes me do this"

My God

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2015, 10:15:08 PM »

Read the police report, I said NO FAULT FOUND to Holt for the incident.  Just repeating the facts that were presented by law enforcement.  Davis jumped into the car, Holt was found NO FAULT.

Why do you continue to ignore the police report?  Simple question, really.

Even today's report....NO FAULT FOUND.    http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25286002/indiana-dismisses-sophomore-guard-emmitt-holt
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:25:56 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2015, 11:21:10 PM »
LOL

"I start these posts because of one poster"  "I would stop these posts if it wasn't for one poster"   "The one poster makes me do this"

My God

LOL.

Where did I ever say anybody makes me do anything?  Learn to read.  LOL. In fact, I have a blast doing it. LOL.

My God.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:36:27 PM by wadesworld »

feedback