[Today at 10:54:04 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Galway Eagle
[Today at 10:35:41 AM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 09:51:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Luke Fischer  (Read 65192 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Luke Fischer
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »
LOL.  Doesn't fit your notion of things, so it is a complete joke.  Whatever.

Uhh, nope.  It's a complete joke because, well, they've had numerous lawsuits for defamation.  They are a complete joke.

But hey, continue to go around and site Fox 6 news articles, you'll really gain some credibility!

LOL.

By the way, you do seem like the kind of guy who would champion the fact that the underage player who had been drinking and got behind the wheel of the car was "not at fault, according to the police report," for *hitting* his teammate with his car, after he had been driving, after drinking, at the age of 18 years old.  BUT if these were Bert's players, you'd be screaming passive aggressive racist remarks and calling for their beheading, talking about how shameful they are to their schools, etc.  "Win at all cost, calling a spade a spade, #alllivesmatter, LOL, my God," etc, etc, etc.

Second by the way, any idea how I can get a hold of Hoopaloop?  He went missing essentially the minute your ban was lifted.  I would like to get his take on all of the happenings going on over at IU with the Tanned Man.  I assume you have a number, email, etc. to contact him, given that you gave him some beer, Disney tickets, welcomed him to dine in your back yard, and shared some great memories with him.  He is missed around here.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:31:24 PM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2015, 12:19:12 AM »
Why don't you ask Brad Forester, BMA725, Trekyfoil or some of the others....Ners, Equalizer, etc?   Lots of people are missed around here, some really good posters and not so good ones. 

Glad to see you are admitting that no fault was found by the police, which is the only thing I have stated about it.  Did you ever thank me for the Big Ten 4 year scholarship requirements now...or the Big 12, or the ACC....I may have missed it.  You often say how others here can't admit they are wrong....irony.

Numerous defamation lawsuits?  Can you point me to the numerous ones?  Would they be on the "numerousdefamationlawsuitsbyfox6news.com"?

Calling for a beheading?  Nah.   Racist remarks?  Uhm, not in your lifetime.  All Lives Matter, not just those of one part of the population. I can't imagine anything being less racial. 

What else you got?

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2015, 02:58:47 AM »
Trekyfoil

that guy doesn't post here anymore because he died a few years ago.

At least that's his excuse if he could post it...

Death on call

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2015, 06:41:49 AM »
Why don't you ask Brad Forester, BMA725, Trekyfoil or some of the others....Ners, Equalizer, etc?   Lots of people are missed around here, some really good posters and not so good ones. 

Glad to see you are admitting that no fault was found by the police, which is the only thing I have stated about it.  Did you ever thank me for the Big Ten 4 year scholarship requirements now...or the Big 12, or the ACC....I may have missed it.  You often say how others here can't admit they are wrong....irony.

Numerous defamation lawsuits?  Can you point me to the numerous ones?  Would they be on the "numerousdefamationlawsuitsbyfox6news.com"?

Calling for a beheading?  Nah.   Racist remarks?  Uhm, not in your lifetime.  All Lives Matter, not just those of one part of the population. I can't imagine anything being less racial. 

What else you got?

LOL. I did thank you for that information and admit I did not know that. So nothing ironic at all about it. LOL. Your reading comprehension is pretty piss poor so not surprising that you missed it. My God. LOL.

Might want to look up Fox 6 defamation lawsuits. LOL. Hell, in the court of law a judge even ruled that Fox 6 did not report news. So yes, I would say Fox 6 news is a JOKE. My God. LOL. But again, please keep hanging your hat on Fox 6 News. LOL.

How does #blacklivesmatter imply not all lives matter? LOL. Once again, your reading comprehension fails you miserably. Might want to look into taking some classes to save face. If I say "I love cheeseburgers" that must mean I hate steak in your language. LOL. My God.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MuMark

• All American
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »
@JeffRabjohns: Juwan Morgan, Hanner Perea also in the vehicle when Bryant, Holt circles for illegal possession, per law enforcement. http://t.co/2X3WE8E6hE

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2015, 06:06:14 PM »
This is the worst thread.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2015, 06:10:25 PM »
@JeffRabjohns: Juwan Morgan, Hanner Perea also in the vehicle when Bryant, Holt circles for illegal possession, per law enforcement. http://t.co/2X3WE8E6hE

Did the police report state as much?

Just trying to make sure we're calling spades spades here, and not ignoring the police report.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2015, 07:42:07 PM »

Uh oh.  Hanging with two dismissed players on probation?  Whose fault?  #programat8.5onthesquirmometer
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:32:45 PM by Dr. Blackheart »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2015, 08:57:00 PM »

Just trying to make sure we're calling spades spades here, and not ignoring the police report.

Wades...I get your point, but let it go.  It's better for everyone, and chicos will never stop responding.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2015, 11:53:51 PM »
How 'bout that Luke Fischer, huh?!?!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2015, 06:01:57 AM »
How 'bout that Luke Fischer, huh?!?!

He sho'is tall!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2015, 06:11:26 AM »
And healthy.   I look forward to watching him work in tandem with Henry. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2015, 09:53:08 AM »
More good games from Luke means more shots of the Doublemint twins.  Last year, this would have been far preferable to watching the product on the court.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2015, 09:56:58 AM »
More good games from Luke means more shots of the Doublemint twins.  Last year, this would have been far preferable to watching the product on the court.
+1
Goal is National Championship

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2015, 09:37:57 AM »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2015, 09:39:25 AM »

Yes, in fact it did.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2015, 09:41:13 AM »
LOL. I did thank you for that information and admit I did not know that. So nothing ironic at all about it. LOL. Your reading comprehension is pretty piss poor so not surprising that you missed it. My God. LOL.

Might want to look up Fox 6 defamation lawsuits. LOL. Hell, in the court of law a judge even ruled that Fox 6 did not report news. So yes, I would say Fox 6 news is a JOKE. My God. LOL. But again, please keep hanging your hat on Fox 6 News. LOL.

How does #blacklivesmatter imply not all lives matter? LOL. Once again, your reading comprehension fails you miserably. Might want to look into taking some classes to save face. If I say "I love cheeseburgers" that must mean I hate steak in your language. LOL. My God.

Definitely missed it.  If you did, that was awfully nice of you.   Can you tell me if the defamation lawsuits are more or less than any other station in the area?   Thanks....I'm learning so much from you and want to learn more.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
And that Luke Fischer ... young man sure is a tall drink o' water, huh?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2015, 11:43:29 AM »
And that Luke Fischer ... young man sure is a tall drink o' water, huh?
If he developed a mid range jumper would you say it would help him a whole lot or not at all?

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2015, 06:25:29 PM »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2015, 06:26:16 PM »
Post it. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »
It did not.

Please post the police report.  I'm going off of multiple media reports.  You are the only one saying it didn't happen that way.  You may be right, but please provide the proof then.

Right now here who is saying "NO FAULT FOUND"

Indianapolis Star    http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2014/11/03/crash-report-devin-davis-accident-details-emerge/18414869/

CBS Sports   http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25286002/indiana-dismisses-sophomore-guard-emmitt-holt

ESPN   http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11816835/devin-davis-indiana-hoosiers-fault-car-accident-police-say

Sports Illustrated   http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2014/11/04/indiana-devin-davis-fault-car-accident

Journal Gazette  http://www.journalgazette.net/sports/colleges/iu/IU--Crean-send-message--Holt-out-8537047

AP, Bloomington Herald, Louisville Courier, so on and on

Again, you may be right....could you post the police report please.  Thanks

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2015, 02:06:57 PM »
Please post the police report.  I'm going off of multiple media reports.  You are the only one saying it didn't happen that way.  You may be right, but please provide the proof then.

Again, you may be right....could you post the police report please.  Thanks

THANK YOU for finally admitting that you have not reviewed the police report. It does not say "no fault found."

You and I have been down this very path - where you claim I can't possibly be correct because tons of "traditional media" outlets are reporting something different.

You obviously didn't learn the first time. Continue to trust "the big names" and continue to be wrong if you wish.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2015, 02:58:50 PM »
THANK YOU for finally admitting that you have not reviewed the police report. It does not say "no fault found."

You and I have been down this very path - where you claim I can't possibly be correct because tons of "traditional media" outlets are reporting something different.

You obviously didn't learn the first time. Continue to trust "the big names" and continue to be wrong if you wish.

I said, clearly, the police report says no fault found as reported by the media.  They talked to the police, they (presumably) looked at the police report.

I think I very much learned, that's why I asked you to post it and I clearly said, AGAIN, "you may be right".  The onus, however, is for you to prove that.  Now, you are the one saying it does not say no fault found or does not assign blame (whatever words you want to use) to Holt.  The media has said over and over that isn't the case.  Because you were right the last time, doesn't make you right this time....but you could very well be right.  Right now, we only have what the reporters are saying based on their interviews with police, what the police have stated, and presumably what they saw in a report.