[Today at 07:52:45 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by MarquetteVol
[Today at 07:30:33 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Goose
[Today at 07:05:04 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by Judge Smails
[Today at 07:02:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Air Bert  (Read 3986 times)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
Air Bert
« on: July 04, 2015, 07:55:57 PM »
Apparently Bert needs to make up for some lost income.... One question: Why does he keep digging so deep with his two-handed meat grab?

http://www.pjsgroup.com/private-jet-services-review-buzz-williams/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:21:46 PM by Dr. Blackheart »

warriorchick

• All American
Re: Air Bert
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 08:28:23 PM »

Have some patience, FFS.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 12:12:48 PM »
That could not be any less authentic. Does anyone really flying on a small jet actually care what type of airframe it is?

Bert: "Goddam it! This is a Hawker 400! I only fly on GV's!"

Of course, with Bert, you never know. The real question is does he make the flight attendant flush for him?

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 12:18:01 PM »
The better question is whether they need to balance the weight distribution after Buzz takes his side of the aircraft.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 12:22:29 PM »
The better question is whether they need to balance the weight distribution after Buzz takes his side of the aircraft.

The single largest variable when calculating CG: we need to seat lard ass all the way forward...

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 01:03:38 PM »
The single largest variable when calculating CG: we need to seat lard ass all the way forward...

I've been in a few small planes in my lifetime as they rebalanced folks....fortunately never me.  Usually it was such gems like Boise to Pocatello, or Salt Lake to Logan, or Spokane to Boise, Fresno to San Fran.   Pilot usually comes on board and you wonder if he's even started shaving yet.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »
I've been in a few small planes in my lifetime as they rebalanced folks....fortunately never me.  Usually it was such gems like Boise to Pocatello, or Salt Lake to Logan, or Spokane to Boise, Fresno to San Fran.   Pilot usually comes on board and you wonder if he's even started shaving yet.

My favorite was a flight from Nawlins to Belize. We checked in with a guy at Ticketing then went to the gate to wait for boarding. We saw the same ticketing agent then loading bags onto the aircraft. You guessed it - same guy was the pilot.

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 06:26:36 PM »
My favorite was a flight from Nawlins to Belize. We checked in with a guy at Ticketing then went to the gate to wait for boarding. We saw the same ticketing agent then loading bags onto the aircraft. You guessed it - same guy was the pilot.

A few MU charters to the NCAA tournament we had to load and unload our luggage from the plane.  Literally crawl up into the belly and start heaving luggage down, but that was also on a 737 or a DC 9

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 08:00:32 PM »
I remember my brand new bride was waiting for me out on the ramp at cold, snowy Misawa AB as our four ship of F 16s taxied in after a week at Clark AB in the Philippines. As we dismounted each pilot pulled out a set of golf clubs and a helmet bag filled with golf clothes and workout stuff.

I could see her shaking her head as we walked in. All she said was, "War is hell, huh?"

Death on call

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 10:01:43 AM »

You sure you weren't flying out of Nantucket Memorial there?
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 11:38:03 AM »
You sure you weren't flying out of Nantucket Memorial there?

There is a small carrier out of New Orleans that flies routes throughout the Caribbean. We went down to Belize for diving and these guys had the only direct service from CONUS. I talked to the pilot enroute (this was pre-9/11 and there was no flight deck segregation) and he said the pay wasn't that great but he got to fly for a living and that was all that mattered.

Death on call

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 02:29:05 PM »
There is a small carrier out of New Orleans that flies routes throughout the Caribbean. We went down to Belize for diving and these guys had the only direct service from CONUS. I talked to the pilot enroute (this was pre-9/11 and there was no flight deck segregation) and he said the pay wasn't that great but he got to fly for a living and that was all that mattered.

Come on, Keefe.... you're a huge Wings fan.  There's no shame in admitting it.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 08:18:14 PM »
Pilot usually comes on board and you wonder if he's even started shaving yet.

gross
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 08:52:13 PM »
One other update where Barney took a beating:  The Mayberry RFD jail finally sold for a paltry $1.5 million, a $850,000 discount from the list price. Between his significant drop in salary, the David Salinas pyramid loss, and this dog of a real estate investment, Bert will have to do more of these endorsements just to scratch back to break even. 

http://www.firstweber.com/homes/1360946_METRO-2370_W_Saddlebrook_Lane-Mequon-WI-53097-1768

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 09:28:20 PM »
One other update where Barney took a beating:  The Mayberry RFD jail finally sold for a paltry $1.5 million, a $850,000 discount from the list price. Between his significant drop in salary, the David Salinas pyramid loss, and this dog of a real estate investment, Bert will have to do more of these endorsements just to scratch back to break even. 

http://www.firstweber.com/homes/1360946_METRO-2370_W_Saddlebrook_Lane-Mequon-WI-53097-1768

Sh1t. $1.5M gets you less than 2,000 sf of Bellevue high rise.

Death on call

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 09:29:45 PM »
Come on, Keefe.... you're a huge Wings fan.  There's no shame in admitting it.

I actually don't know the show. Most of my life after MU has been spent outside of the US.

In the '90's people were making Seinfeld references that were lost on expats.

Death on call