[Today at 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:09:20 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by tower912
[Today at 02:42:24 PM]

Best case scenarios by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Blaze Pink  (Read 1154 times)

Benny B

• All American
Blaze Pink
« on: May 26, 2015, 04:10:55 PM »
Sounds like a grunge band name, but if you're one of those folks who look forward to the week preceding Turkey Day in Wisconsin, you may have another option in your wardrobe this fall.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/blaze-pink-would-be-in-fashion-for-hunting-under-wisconsin-bill-b99507555z1-305060131.html

Picture in the linked article notwithstanding (I think blaze pink will be much closer to hot pink than rose or pastel pink), this actually seems like it makes sense... there are more "visible" colors than blaze orange in the spectrum against a woodsy, Wisconsin winter backdrop, but the only time a manly man's man wants to see chartreuse or hot pink is when it's on a fishing lure.

Me?  I'll be watching basketball somewhere, most likely wearing "blaze gold."

Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Blaze Pink
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 04:21:46 PM »
Great idea.  Get all the hunters conditioned to associate orange with "human", then legislate that humans wear a different color.

How could anything possibly go wrong with that?

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 04:43:07 PM »
Great idea.  Get all the hunters conditioned to associate orange with "human", then legislate that humans wear a different color.

How could anything possibly go wrong with that?

It is really too bad hunters just, you know, cant tell humans from turkeys.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 06:21:51 PM »
the give-away is the white hankie out the back pocket-every hunter knows deer don't put their hankie in their back pocket-they put it in their front left shirt pocket-duh
don't...don't don't don't don't