Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 11:07:17 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Frenns Liquor Depot
[Today at 10:35:42 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Viper
[Today at 10:34:23 AM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by withoutbias
[Today at 10:29:19 AM]

NM by tower912
[Today at 08:24:31 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Kyle Washington  (Read 90140 times)

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
Re: Kyle Washington
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2015, 12:47:03 PM »
You guys and your running "inside" jokes make it nauseating to read the board. It hijacks nearly every thread. They aren't funny, never were funny and are extremely tiresome. Somehow you've created some tournament on these and others celebrate it. Just stop.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2015, 12:47:25 PM »
You guys and your running "inside" jokes make it nauseating to read the board. It hijacks nearly every thread. They aren't funny, never were funny and are extremely tiresome. Somehow you've created some tournament on these and others celebrate it. Just stop.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
Yes, it is overly nauseating.  Getting tired of the nonsense on this board.  Even the Bucky boys recognize the too often juvenile/tacky/biased nature of this forum.  Hard to believe that the vast majority of these folks are college educated.

We should feel honored by you comin' down off the pedestal, a'ina?

Sharpie

• Team Captain
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2015, 12:50:48 PM »
The negativity at times can get to me but the inside jokes and whatnot, I find hilarious and entertaining. If you don't like this board, go over to the scout board or brew city ball. Pretty simple.

Sharpie

• Team Captain
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2015, 12:52:08 PM »

Bye, Felicia.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2015, 01:01:34 PM »
Guess the inmates are running this asylum....  :(

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2015, 01:09:54 PM »
Pumped about Washington - he would be a huge addition.

As for this board, I am certainly not the debbie downer some are around here, but I do think some of the running inside jokes, the cryptic posters and meme tourney are sort of lame, but it doesn't really affect me - you can just avoid the dumb threads, and put the idiots on ignore.

There isn't a lot to talk about with respect to CBB and MU hoops during the summertime, so you get this junk.  Glad I am a diehard baseball fan as well, so I can at least pass my free time with something slightly more entertaining than some of the folks around here who are just in a constant circle jerk.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2015, 01:13:10 PM »

You act as though this is your first time on the internet.
I don't know most of the inside jokes and don't really find the ones I do know very funny, but that doesn't stop me from getting information and discussing topics that I want to discuss.  I just use my handy scroll bar and go to the next post if need be.
But if message board comments you don't like are ruining things for you, I would just take your laptop out into the field and give it the Office Space treatment.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2015, 01:19:36 PM »
The negativity at times can get to me but the inside jokes and whatnot, I find hilarious and entertaining.

That's where I'm at. I get better hoops analysis elsewhere, but the cast of characters here is entertaining.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2015, 02:14:18 PM »

Also, get off his lawn.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2015, 02:15:17 PM »

Looks like you want to be on the receiving end of a scoop gang bang, or SGB for short.  (Scoop Gang Bang Receiver=SGBR)

PBRme

• All American
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »

In another hour he'll be catching the early bird special at the Fort Myers Diner and in another two getting ready for bed
Peace, Love, and Rye Whiskey...May your life and your glass always be full

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2015, 03:33:24 PM »
Yeah, the lampoonin' here is fookin' bothersome, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2015, 03:43:40 PM »
Yeah, the lampoonin' here is fookin' bothersome, ai na?
Yeah, kinda like a toothache... ;)

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »
Laugh (or cry) all you want but #GoodWeather is important, rain or snow could cause a recruit to slip and end up in a #WalkingBoot, ai na?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:48:59 PM by The Lens »
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

tower912

• All American
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2015, 04:42:04 PM »
Nobody is keeping you here.   And no one pretends that this place is a model of decorum.   You know what you are getting when you come here.   You choose to come anyway and then complain about what you knew you would find.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Tums Festival

• All American
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2015, 04:44:46 PM »
Apparently a couple posters are unhappy with today's lunch offering at the senior center.
"Every day ends with a Tums festival!"

onepost

• All American
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2015, 04:45:46 PM »
Based on who we've been mentioned with...is there a pecking order in who we'd like to have committed?

My guess would be:

Amir Coffey
Washington
Kostas

I don't think we'll get Winston now and if we do land Washington/if Hoiberg takes the Bulls/Wolves job then I hope the staff goes all out for Coffey.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »

Yeah. This kind of crap should *never* happen on the Internet. 

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2015, 07:03:58 PM »
Laugh (or cry) all you want but #GoodWeather is important, rain or snow could cause a recruit to slip and end up in a #WalkingBoot, ai na?

That's what we want, right?  Anyone who ends up in a walking boot has Marquette written all over them.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2015, 07:07:38 PM »
My guess would be:

Amir Coffey
Washington
Kostas

I don't think we'll get Winston now and if we do land Washington/if Hoiberg takes the Bulls/Wolves job then I hope the staff goes all out for Coffey.

The staff is going all out for Coffey regardless of whether or not any of that other stuff happens.  According to Mark Miller, MU is in the lead.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2015, 07:11:00 PM »

Washington will redshirt in his career due to a medical waiver from spending a year in a walking boot from running away from Tanned Tommy so he will stay in college as long as Otule; to avoid over-signing in his 6th year of eligibility maybe Wojo will adopt someone.  After leading us to a thrilling NCAA tournament win over a team that was evil and needed to be destroyed with Hoopaloop in attendance holding a Beer Summit at halftime to honor legendary coach Stew Morril, and after being down ____ with ____ to play, which indeed was doable, he will be drafted by the Bulls and team up with JFB.  After a successful season, Wojo will be given a vote of confidence, since he will have made it the five years required to evaluate a hire, though in usual MU fashion, the Wojo to ____ rumors will start flying.

This is all happening, a #donedeal according to sources, ai na?  We'll have to respect the process, but I know because I played high school basketball before attending a Catholic 7 school on my way to becoming a gold sweater vest wearer.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:12:43 PM by chapman »

MUCrew

• All American
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2015, 07:12:33 PM »
My guess would be:

Amir Coffey
Washington
Kostas

Think in that order?  I mean those are the 4 guys I know we are high on based on the conversations I've read on some other threads.

APieperFan3

• Team Captain
  • We Are Marquette
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2015, 07:17:46 PM »
I LOVE INSIDE JOKES!...i hope you be a part of one someday

-Michael Scott
The "average fan" is an idiot.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2015, 07:23:56 PM »
Washington will redshirt in his career due to a medical waiver from spending a year in a walking boot from running away from Tanned Tommy so he will stay in college as long as Otule; to avoid over-signing in his 6th year of eligibility maybe Wojo will adopt someone.  After leading us to a thrilling NCAA tournament win over a team that was evil and needed to be destroyed with Hoopaloop in attendance holding a Beer Summit at halftime to honor legendary coach Stew Morril, and after being down ____ with ____ to play, which indeed was doable, he will be drafted by the Bulls and team up with JFB.  After a successful season, Wojo will be given a vote of confidence, since he will have made it the five years required to evaluate a hire, though in usual MU fashion, the Wojo to ____ rumors will start flying.

This is all happening, a #donedeal according to sources, ai na?  We'll have to respect the process, but I know because I played high school basketball before attending a Catholic 7 school on my way to becoming a gold sweater vest wearer.

Hear hear!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback