[Today at 08:47:22 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by Goose
[Today at 07:54:34 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by MarquetteVol
[Today at 07:30:33 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Goose
[Today at 07:05:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Hey Chicos  (Read 8918 times)

GGGG

• All American
Hey Chicos
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:17:07 PM »
So is this talking horse taking Rob Lowe's place permanently?  I mean Hannah is cute but I want the horse to take a trip to the glue factory.

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Hey Chicos
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:26:52 PM »
Here, I thought Sultan finally got his chit together. Silly me, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 08:30:38 PM »
So is this talking horse taking Rob Lowe's place permanently?  I mean Hannah is cute but I want the horse to take a trip to the glue factory.

His story about his trip to Tijuana didn't go in the direction I thought it would.....
Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 08:51:22 PM »
Pretty sure there was some sort of cease and desist order as the facts didn't back up the claims that child molester was making in the commercials.   Sad really.   I liked those ads. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 11:05:30 PM »

I don't work for them any longer, but the fact you are talking about them is exactly what they want. Love them or hate them, the commercials have often been part of pop culture and talked about.  That's half the ballgame right there.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 11:11:28 PM »
Pretty sure there was some sort of cease and desist order as the facts didn't back up the claims that child molester was making in the commercials.   Sad really.   I liked those ads. 

First it was Abuser Charlie Sheen.  Then it was Statutory Rape Rob Lowe.  Now it is a Tijuana Donkey Show reference (wonder if the horse has been vaccinated or has his immigration papers)?  

Ding, ding.  We have rung up a ten on the Squirm-O-Meter.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 11:37:31 PM »

Comcast took the ads literally as if they couldn't handle the humor in them or the completely absurd statements.  Rather funny.  DTV runs campaigns for a certain period of time and shuffles them out.  Hannah and her horse was on the drawing board last year and scheduled to replace.  The old cableCO TV ads might be coming back also from what I heard.  Those were quite funny back in the day.

I'm not a big fan of AT&T commercials, hopefully when they take over they don't ruin the creative spirit many of us helped to create back in the day at DTV. 

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 08:11:06 AM »
I don't work for them any longer, but the fact you are talking about them is exactly what they want. Love them or hate them, the commercials have often been part of pop culture and talked about.  That's half the ballgame right there.

I know that.  I just want to know if I am going to get more Rob Lowe commercials in my future.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 09:44:29 AM »

I'm not a big fan of AT&T commercials, hopefully when they take over they don't ruin the creative spirit many of us helped to create back in the day at DTV. 

Kudos on yet another in a seemingly endless string of self congratulatory posts.

There is no shortage of humor and creativity seen daily on Scoop. Sometimes I literally laugh out loud. At your best you can be informative. At your worst - I'll leave that alone due to time constraints. But creative? Funny? Please. If DTV was paying you for that you were stealing their money.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 05:11:42 PM »
Comcast took the ads literally as if they couldn't handle the humor in them or the completely absurd statements.  Rather funny.  DTV runs campaigns for a certain period of time and shuffles them out.  Hannah and her horse was on the drawing board last year and scheduled to replace.  The old cableCO TV ads might be coming back also from what I heard.  Those were quite funny back in the day.

I'd be hittin' that AT&T chick like white on rice.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 06:15:47 PM »

Really? Lily? To me she is just another one of the "perky, but not particularly hot" chicks that seem to be in vogue for advertising lately, such as:

the red-headed chick for Wendy's
Jan the Toyota lady
Flo for Progressive Insurance
Have some patience, FFS.

brandx

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 06:27:32 PM »
Really? Lily? To me she is just another one of the "perky, but not particularly hot" chicks that seem to be in vogue for advertising lately, such as:

Jan the Toyota lady

I don't know anyone who would consider Flo to be a "hot chick".

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 06:36:33 PM »

Jan the Toyota lady

You are way, way, way off here. Lily destroys all 3, although Jan is pretty solid.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 07:49:04 PM »
I don't know anyone who would consider Flo to be a "hot chick".

Flo was cuter when the Progressive campaign started. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 08:00:47 PM »

I know, she's got a great personality, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 10:11:02 PM »
Wendy's Girl

chapman

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 07:56:02 AM »

Jan the Toyota lady

Nah, she's particularly hot.  And generally hot too.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 09:13:10 AM »
We putting Hannah Davis in the same category with Flo, ai'na?

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 10:42:49 AM »

I know, she's got a great personality, ai na?

Didn't she appear in Justified?  I thought that it was her who was  the tough Harlen County matijuana growing partner of Boyd Crowder.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 10:51:35 AM »
    Didn't she appear in Justified?  I thought that it was her who was  the tough Harlen County matijuana growing partner of Boyd Crowder.

That wasn't her.  She was on a couple of episodes of House of Lies on Showtime.  She does stand up comedy as well, I believe.  Milana Vayntrub is her name in case anyone was wondering.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 05:14:17 PM »

I was there on Friday as we work with them on OTT stuff.

Looks like the horse had a message for you.