[Today at 07:53:14 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by PJDunn
[Today at 07:36:37 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Best case scenarios by We R Final Four
[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Scottie Pippen’s daughter arrested for drunkenly peeing in hotel lobby  (Read 3283 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Scottie Pippen’s daughter arrested for drunkenly peeing in hotel lobby
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, April 27, 2015, 1:06 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/scottie-pippen-daughter-arrested-peeing-hotel-lobby-article-1.2200685

The 20-year-old daughter of retired NBA star Scottie Pippen was arrested early Sunday for drunkenly urinating in a hotel lobby, before accusing the arresting officer of "being racist," according to Iowa City police.

The Smoking Gun reported that Sierra Pippen, an undergrad at the University of Iowa, was charged with public urination and public intoxication, and then was released from jail around 10 a.m. on Sunday, after posting $500 bond.

Employees at the Sheraton in Iowa City, located a walkable distance from Pippen's college campus, called police after the eldest of the ex-Bull's children relieved herself in the hotel lobby and left. The report added that Pippen was arrested at the same location on April 10 after getting into a verbal altercation with hotel security while intoxicated.

Cops found Pippen near the hotel with "bloodshot, watery eyes" and "impaired speech and balance," according to the police report, which added that she smelled of alcohol.

Pippen refused to participate in field sobriety tests and a post-arrest preliminary breath test, while accusing an officer of "being racist," the report said.

Scottie Pippen is a member of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and won six NBA titles with the Bulls in the 1990s. His No. 33 was retired by Chicago in 2010.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
and that's why i'm glad i didn't have to raise any daughters
don't...don't don't don't don't

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
and that's why i'm glad i didn't have to raise any daughters

perhaps Scottie didn't either

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
If that's wrong the lock me up
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

Pakuni

• All American
Unlike her father, Sierra left a little something for the service workers.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
I urinated once off the rim of the Grand Canyon. I was amazed at how cold the Colorado River was in May.

Death on call

ShootinOutWallsofHeartach

• Walk-On
I urinated once off the rim of the Grand Canyon. I was amazed at how cold the Colorado River was in May.
Lake Mead is at its lowest level all-time..We know, we know, it would take many more feet of drought-drop for loss of your Hoover Dam water testing skills.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Unlike her father, Sierra left a little something for the service workers.

boom!

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
Scottie Pippen is a POS. TV loves to show him off at Bulls games while he neglects his children. Sierra was a track star in HS; never saw Scottie at a meet. Polar opposite of this article:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20141232,00.html

EVEN ON A RARE AFTERNOON off, Scottie Pippen's life is a blur. After an intense morning practice with the Chicago Bulls, Pippen zips to his six-bedroom Highland Park, Ill., home, where he meets with his marketing manager about endorsement deals while autographing a pile of promotional items for Fritos and Rold Gold Pretzels, products he's currently hawking. Through it all, though, Pippen, 30, keeps his almond eyes trained on what's really precious to him today, his 14-month-old daughter, Sierra, who keeps reaching at him for attention. "Fatherhood is great," says Pippen. "It's an honor to have kids. It's a responsibility."

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/533310-Scottie-Pippen-is-another-scrub-Dad-who-abandoned-his-seed-cause-of-Mom

I hate that guys like him are treated as royalty by sports fans.

feedback