[Today at 09:41:46 AM]

NM by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:59:21 AM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by DFW HOYA
[Today at 08:41:22 AM]

2024-25 Outlook by WellsstreetWanderer
[April 25, 2024, 10:03:37 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Will Jimmy Butler Sets A New Personal Bradley Center Record  (Read 7848 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Will Jimmy Butler Sets A New Personal Bradley Center Record
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2015, 05:13:32 PM »
I was just pointing out how useless the comment about the Bucks being one play away from 2-2 was.  

When I use it I just mean to point out that the Bucks are playing the Bulls just about as competitively as a team can without winning the series. Just like you are what your record says you are, you are what the series score is. The Bucks right now are not as good as the Bulls and the Bulls are going to close this thing out tonight. But to suggest that the Bucks "aren't even close" is laughable. Game 1 was the only game that was determined going into the last 2 minutes of the game. Otherwise games 2-4 could have all gone either way. Either you think the Bulls just don't care about this series or the Bucks are pretty dang close (competitive) with the Bulls.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback