[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Will Jimmy Butler Sets A New Personal Bradley Center Record  (Read 7831 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Will Jimmy Butler Sets A New Personal Bradley Center Record
« on: April 25, 2015, 06:39:42 PM »
As of this writing, he has 28 at the start of the 4th quarter.

--------------------

Border Banter ‏@Border_Banter 7m7 minutes ago
Jimmy Butler’s high at the Bradley Center is 30pts (3/2/11 -  Marquette vs CIN). He has 23 after a half tonight.

bradley center bat

• All American
Re: Will Jimmy Butler Sets A New Personal Bradley Center Record
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 06:43:24 PM »
What's the saying. Superbar.  :D

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 06:45:47 PM »
What's the saying. Superbar.  :D

Nope, we had a post on this and the mods confirmed that this is a legit Al post.

bradley center bat

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 06:48:38 PM »
It's called sarcasm.   ;) Let's go Bucks!

source?

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 06:58:26 PM »
What does he need?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 07:00:21 PM »
This is kinda like Crean's dribble 'bout settin' State of Wisconsin basketball attendance records, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 07:04:47 PM »
What does he need?

Currently tied at 30 with 4 minutes left.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 07:07:01 PM »
Boom
Ludum habemus.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 07:07:55 PM »
Now 33 with 2 minutes left ... new record

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 10:06:53 PM »
Only 5 second half shots.

The sooner rose realizes Jimmy is the best option, the team wins the east. Simply put.

But he won't catch on.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 12:39:41 AM »
Only 5 second half shots.

The sooner rose realizes Jimmy is the best option, the team wins the east. Simply put.

But he won't catch on.

No, unfortunately, they won't.  They turn the ball over a ton and are not mentally strong enough to win games when every call doesn't go their way and they're pushed around physically.  If the Bucks had even just 1 more shooter they might dang well win this series, and that's without Jabari.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2015, 01:27:10 AM »
No, unfortunately, they won't.  They turn the ball over a ton and are not mentally strong enough to win games when every call doesn't go their way and they're pushed around physically.  If the Bucks had even just 1 more shooter they might dang well win this series, and that's without Jabari.

Do you realize how bad the east is?

The celts are competing with the cavs without a good shooter/go to guy as well.

Hawks honestly would lose to Nets if Williams didn't go from top 5 PG to bottom 10 in a couple years
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2015, 07:51:05 AM »

Your authority on the Bulls' mental toughness makes me laugh.
It's hard to close out teams at home.  Saying the Bucks would win the series with one more shooter is just such an odd comment.   There are only 5 guys on the court. Every team could use one more of something and it would drastically change their team.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2015, 08:01:52 AM »
The East is full of incomplete teams and the Bulls are one of them.  I think the Cavs are going to come out of the East mostly because Lebron, but even then I don't think they have much chance in the Finals. 

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2015, 08:48:02 AM »
As of this writing, he has 28 at the start of the 4th quarter.

--------------------

Border Banter ‏@Border_Banter 7m7 minutes ago
Jimmy Butler’s high at the Bradley Center is 30pts (3/2/11 -  Marquette vs CIN). He has 23 after a half tonight.

Ugh, didn't realize he had 30 that night.  What an awful game.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 08:53:11 AM »
Ugh, didn't realize he had 30 that night.  What an awful game.

Agreed. I remember feeling so dejected leaving the BC that night, never would've guessed we'd be in the Sweet 16 a couple weeks later.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 09:07:56 AM »
Your authority on the Bulls' mental toughness makes me laugh.
It's hard to close out teams at home.  Saying the Bucks would win the series with one more shooter is just such an odd comment.   There are only 5 guys on the court. Every team could use one more of something and it would drastically change their team.

Mental toughness has nothing to do with whether they closed a not very good team out in 4 games. It has to do with not being able to take a little physicality in Playoff basketball without taking offense to it. The way the physicallity has been handled by both teams you'd think the Bulls were the team that was new to the Playoffs. Butler attacks the rim hard and takes a hard slap across his arms and he's yelling and pumping his chest or throwing his arms up in the air as if it's some dirty play. No, it's Playoff basketball. The Bulls are having a harder time than the sleepwalk they expected so Brooks has to throw his forearm into Bayles on the 3 point line as a shot goes up on the opposite side. That's dirty. A hard foul as someone tries to drive the lane hard is a smart play. The Bulls don't seem to understand this. Zaza going for a loose ball and fouling Mirotic is not dirty, but somehow Mirotic has to throw a little hissyfit shove because there was some contact. Gianni's (cleanly) ties up a rebound with Dunleavy and they go to the floor so Noah has to go and start pulling Giannis. Brooks stops while he sees Henson running down the court. I can at least understand the chippiness there with Henson standing over Brooks, but I'm glad Henson did that. Brooks is a b!tch.

And then there's just Pau who looks like he may start to cry every time down the court. If Henson is strong enough to make someone as big as Pau move so violently with such incredibly little contact as Pau makes it look then Henson should go into World's Strongest Man Competitions. Pull the chair from him on a post up and have absolutely no contact whatsoever (the defender literally moved out of the way) and Pau clumsily falls the the ground and looks up whining at the ref. He might be the biggest whiner in sports.

Not sure where I said "if the Bucks could add a 6th player on the court." I'm talking about having a shooter on the court in place of a guy like Giannis. You can disagree, but it's 3-1 and the Bucks had 2 opportunities to win game 3 and didn't. If you don't think a shooter for the Bucks would drastically change this then I'm not sure what to tell you. 1 more shooter and you win game 3 and have a real shot in game 2, despite shooting below 40% every game (I believe) while the Bulls have been near or above 50% every game (I believe). The Bucks do everything besides shoot the ball better than the Bulls. If you add a shooter the Bucks very well may win this series.

Anyhow, enjoy the win over the Bucks. The way the Bulls turn the ball over and get 75% of the calls on the road they don't stand a chance against the Cavs. They won't be getting calls with LeBron on the other side as opposed to Middleton. Not to mention no chance they keep their shooting from distance up. Making 11.5 3 pointers per game when they made 7.9 in the regular season. Rose shooting 47% while he shot 28% in the regular season and Dunleavy at 57% compared to 51% regular season.

Then after you lose to the Cavs you get to put even more money on a small percentage of players and will have to find a new coach. And Rose inevitably will get hurt again. Or catch a cold.

Bucks will be better than the Bulls starting next year.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:16:08 AM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2015, 10:30:58 AM »
Brooks is a b!tch.

Aaaaaand now you sound like a maniac.
I didn't say if one team played with 6 and one with 5. I meant if a team could add a player with an attribute they didn't have and put that player on the court they would be better.
Nobody has played dirty in the series.  Both teams are playing hard.
I also give the Bulls no chance to beat the Cavs, honestly.  I'm not going to argue that they are better than whoever they play.
I like the Bucks players and I think they will be a regular playoffs team for the next few years at least.
Basically what I was saying is you can't say the Bulls aren't mentally tough.  There's no basis for that.  If you like physical play, most of all of these guys are the team that was accused of pushing people around for the past 5 years. 
Why bother taking shots at Rose? What's the point?  Parker went down in weeks and I felt bad for the guy. What pleasure do you get from that?
Watch the guys and makes comments that make you sound like an intelligent fan and not a teenager.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:54:58 AM by TallTitan34 »

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2015, 11:25:07 AM »
Mental toughness has nothing to do with whether they closed a not very good team out in 4 games. It has to do with not being able to take a little physicality in Playoff basketball without taking offense to it. The way the physicallity has been handled by both teams you'd think the Bulls were the team that was new to the Playoffs. Butler attacks the rim hard and takes a hard slap across his arms and he's yelling and pumping his chest or throwing his arms up in the air as if it's some dirty play. No, it's Playoff basketball. The Bulls are having a harder time than the sleepwalk they expected so Brooks has to throw his forearm into Bayles on the 3 point line as a shot goes up on the opposite side. That's dirty. A hard foul as someone tries to drive the lane hard is a smart play. The Bulls don't seem to understand this. Zaza going for a loose ball and fouling Mirotic is not dirty, but somehow Mirotic has to throw a little hissyfit shove because there was some contact. Gianni's (cleanly) ties up a rebound with Dunleavy and they go to the floor so Noah has to go and start pulling Giannis. Brooks stops while he sees Henson running down the court. I can at least understand the chippiness there with Henson standing over Brooks, but I'm glad Henson did that. Brooks is a b!tch.

And then there's just Pau who looks like he may start to cry every time down the court. If Henson is strong enough to make someone as big as Pau move so violently with such incredibly little contact as Pau makes it look then Henson should go into World's Strongest Man Competitions. Pull the chair from him on a post up and have absolutely no contact whatsoever (the defender literally moved out of the way) and Pau clumsily falls the the ground and looks up whining at the ref. He might be the biggest whiner in sports.

Not sure where I said "if the Bucks could add a 6th player on the court." I'm talking about having a shooter on the court in place of a guy like Giannis. You can disagree, but it's 3-1 and the Bucks had 2 opportunities to win game 3 and didn't. If you don't think a shooter for the Bucks would drastically change this then I'm not sure what to tell you. 1 more shooter and you win game 3 and have a real shot in game 2, despite shooting below 40% every game (I believe) while the Bulls have been near or above 50% every game (I believe). The Bucks do everything besides shoot the ball better than the Bulls. If you add a shooter the Bucks very well may win this series.

Anyhow, enjoy the win over the Bucks. The way the Bulls turn the ball over and get 75% of the calls on the road they don't stand a chance against the Cavs. They won't be getting calls with LeBron on the other side as opposed to Middleton. Not to mention no chance they keep their shooting from distance up. Making 11.5 3 pointers per game when they made 7.9 in the regular season. Rose shooting 47% while he shot 28% in the regular season and Dunleavy at 57% compared to 51% regular season.

Then after you lose to the Cavs you get to put even more money on a small percentage of players and will have to find a new coach. And Rose inevitably will get hurt again. Or catch a cold.

Such a ridiculous post in so many ways. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2015, 11:56:49 AM »
Aaaaaand now you sound like a maniac.
I didn't say if one team played with 6 and one with 5. I meant if a team could add a player with an attribute they didn't have and put that player on the court they would be better.
Nobody has played dirty in the series.  Both teams are playing hard.
I also give the Bulls no chance to beat the Cavs, honestly.  I'm not going to argue that they are better than whoever they play.
I like the Bucks players and I think they will be a regular playoffs team for the next few years at least.
Basically what I was saying is you can't say the Bulls aren't mentally tough.  There's no basis for that.  If you like physical play, most of all of these guys are the team that was accused of pushing people around for the past 5 years. 
Why bother taking shots at Rose? What's the point?  Parker went down in weeks and I felt bad for the guy. What pleasure do you get from that?
Watch the guys and makes comments that make you sound like an intelligent fan and not a teenager.

Because he sits out for colds. He sits out for months after he's cleared. He sits out because he "won't be able to walk in 15 years."

In essence, he's soft.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2015, 11:59:00 AM »

Wait, MJ's turning back the clock. Chit, nevermind!

Haha Bucks are 1 executed play (or not giving up an 18 point lead in 2 minutes) away from a 2-2 series without their best player.

Enjoy all the money allotted to 4 players on your team.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 12:22:25 PM »
And as I say all this Kelly Olynik just pulled Kevin Love's arm out of its socket.  So, Bulls to the NBA Finals.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2015, 12:40:44 PM »
I see Wades has moved on from the Brewers this season.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 12:44:31 PM »
I see Wades has moved on from the Brewers this season.

?  Because the past 5 seasons I bet all Bulls/Cubs fans were all in on the Cubs at this point while forgetting about (a Roseless) Bulls team playing in the Playoffs?

::)

Not your best effort.