[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 10:40:35 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Galway Eagle
[Today at 10:35:41 AM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 09:51:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Gameday Chat - Seton Hall  (Read 2952 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
Re: Gameday Chat - Seton Hall
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 05:18:49 PM »
Welcome to the least viewed thread - in Scoop history?  It looks like all the threads have gone from last dated posted order to least viewed order somehow.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:04:16 PM »
Welcome to the least viewed thread - in Scoop history?  It looks like all the threads have gone from last dated posted order to least viewed order somehow.

I guess I should've done a better job of falsifying my thread title in order to gain viewers.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 08:54:15 PM »

Ahem...you probably clicked on the "Views" column in the index.  Click on the "Last post" column a time or two and it should re-sort you back to normal :)

So I guess it's a good time to tell everyone that you can sort by columns.  But that feature has been around since '06 :)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 10:12:22 PM »
Seton Hall is evil...

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 10:37:01 PM »
Ahem...you probably clicked on the "Views" column in the index.  Click on the "Last post" column a time or two and it should re-sort you back to normal :)

So I guess it's a good time to tell everyone that you can sort by columns.  But that feature has been around since '06 :)

Ah, so that was it.... well as long as I rescued wadesworld from having the least clicked on thread in Scoop history, its all to the good.  Must have hit the bullseye clicking my mouse to wake the screen up from screen saver mode.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 12:11:34 AM »
Ah, so that was it.... well as long as I rescued wadesworld from having the least clicked on thread in Scoop history, its all to the good.  Must have hit the bullseye clicking my mouse to wake the screen up from screen saver mode.

Thank you, sir.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 12:14:41 AM »

why you hoopaloopin'?

feedback