[Today at 10:29:19 AM]

NM by tower912
[Today at 08:24:31 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Best case scenarios by We R Final Four
[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Syracuse gets hammered by the NCAA  (Read 5814 times)

Wojo'sMojo

• All American
Re: Syracuse gets hammered by the NCAA
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2015, 10:00:47 PM »
I'm sure you were saying the same thing about a grad transfer who was coming to a team that was 17-15 and losing its 4 best players with a coach who had never coached a single game going into this season last year huh?  Or a top 5 recruit in the country?

Take off your MU blinders and look at things objectively. We are a doormat in our conference and although things look brighter, there are many unknowns. Many programs are in much better positions than we currently are and have to be more appealing to a grad transfer looking to play their final season.

In regard to HE, Wojo did a masterful job in getting his brother here and laying the foundation to land him. There is no way HE ends up at MU without his brother being here and him being from WI.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 02:04:17 AM »
Take off your MU blinders and look at things objectively. We are a doormat in our conference and although things look brighter, there are many unknowns. Many programs are in much better positions than we currently are and have to be more appealing to a grad transfer looking to play their final season.

In regard to HE, Wojo did a masterful job in getting his brother here and laying the foundation to land him. There is no way HE ends up at MU without his brother being here and him being from WI.

Oh relax Debbie downer. We got henry, be happy and look forward to the future.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2015, 01:51:25 PM »

But, Hank's coming here.  So...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2015, 10:20:43 AM »
Oh relax Debbie downer. We got henry, be happy and look forward to the future.

Dude, give the guy a break.  He's lost his other two musketeers.  Really, what is Wojo'sMojo without Ners and Texas Western?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2015, 10:22:13 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me if we saw some kids transfer out of Syracuse that haven't done much so far. Chinonso Obokoh and Ron Patterson barely play.

Didn't Patterson almost come here after IU pulled their scholarship? 

Wojo'sMojo

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »

Dude, give the guy a break.  He's lost his other two musketeers.  Really, what is Wojo'sMojo without Ners and Texas Western?

What am I? I can tell you that I'm not a creepy douche like you. It seems your whole life revolves around this board. I wouldn't be suprised in the least, that you hole up in your basement for 18 hours a day and read this board, candles lit while sitting in the dark with your Derrick jersey on. No real life friends Scoop Stalker, that's who you are.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2015, 10:48:46 AM »
What am I? I can tell you that I'm not a creepy douche like you. It seems your whole life revolves around this board. I wouldn't be suprised in the least, that you hole up in your basement for 18 hours a day and read this board, candles lit while sitting in the dark with your Derrick jersey on. No real life friends Scoop Stalker, that's who you are.

13 minutes, 17 seconds.  Who's the stalker?

It's OK...your friends will come back soon.

feedback