[Today at 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:09:20 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by tower912
[Today at 02:42:24 PM]

Best case scenarios by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Matthews article  (Read 834 times)

djorling

• Walk-On
Matthews article
« on: March 04, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »
Here is a recent article about Wesley Matthews from the Oregonian.  Wes is known locally as the Iron Man.  One of the Blazer orthopedic surgeons is a neighbor of mine and told me the following:  Wes looked like he was seriously injured during a game 3 or 4 weeks ago, and treated him in the locker room, and was about to have him conveyed to the hospital.  After a few moments,  Wes said "I think I'm good....Yes I'm good".  He went back to the bench and entered the game a short time later. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2015/02/wesley_matthews_looks_within_then_delivers_a_momen.html

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Matthews article
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 01:01:03 PM »
Awesome article!  Wesley sometimes gets lost here among the HOF career of DWade, the all-star season of Jimmy and even the recent improvement of Jae, but he has been a consistent star for the Blazers. 

djorling

• Walk-On
Re: Matthews article
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 12:32:33 PM »
I know info was posted on his injury elsewhere, but being electronically challenged I could not find it.  Here is the Oregonian article on the injury.  Big loss for the Blazers and for Wes.

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2015/03/trail_blazers_beat_dallas_mavericks_but_lose_heart.html#incart_2box

feedback