2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by WeAreMarquette96
[April 15, 2024, 10:20:46 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[April 15, 2024, 10:12:01 PM]

Going Portaling: Which Portal Prospect do you want and why? by DoctorV
[April 15, 2024, 09:54:11 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Tyler COLEk
[April 15, 2024, 08:53:41 PM]

[Paint Touches] Shaka reaffirms MU commitment by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 15, 2024, 07:07:35 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by PGsHeroes32
[April 15, 2024, 06:38:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vandy/Stallings  (Read 4841 times)

MUfan12

• All American
Re: Vandy/Stallings
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 09:19:13 AM »
Maybe LaChance will feel threatened and look to move back and play for the private hometown school, ai'na?

I don't know about feeling "threatened," but when I asked a good source about filling the open scholarships, I was told to "keep an eye on Vandy." If there's a coaching change, I don't think MU lets Riley get away again.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2015, 10:31:03 AM »
I don't know about feeling "threatened," but when I asked a good source about filling the open scholarships, I was told to "keep an eye on Vandy." If there's a coaching change, I don't think MU lets Riley get away again.

Wait,  you think there might be a coaching change at Vanderbilt?

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 10:58:47 AM »
Wait,  you think there might be a coaching change at Vanderbilt?

I don't, but they're going on a third down year in a row and he did just say he'd f*cking kill one of his players. Never know.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
I don't, but they're going on a third down year in a row and he did just say he'd f*cking kill one of his players. Never know.

I would be really surprised knowing how Vanderbilt operates their athletic department...which is to say they don't really have an athletic department.  I think he retires there.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 12:17:31 PM »

While it would be...nice, to put it mildly...I don't think it's going to happen. He wanted to be here but Bert thought we were all good.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 01:16:09 PM »

Doubt it.  Most of the scoring this season comes from frosh and sophs.  They were expecting a down season.  And I'm guessing the folks at Vandy see the "controversy" for what it is - a bunch of media-created BS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 09:40:52 PM »
The number of times I heard my mom say "I'm going to kill your dad" or stuff like that.....just a saying IMHO.

I totally agree. Still, of all the things Stallings could have said, that seems to be a pretty strange one.

Glad he didn't get punished. It would have been stupid.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson