[Today at 04:57:21 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by MuMark
[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: about to lose all my Auburn friends rooting for Big East (Xavier) 2 miles f home  (Read 1553 times)

bamamarquettefan

• All American
  • pudner-at-aspen-ideas-festival.jpg
    • Value Add Basketball
Alright, I will make the 2 mile trek over to Auburn's arena to root against Bruce Pearl and my home school at 5 p.m.

Hopefully Xavier can make it three straight double digit wins over SEC schools, but I am not sure I will get invited back for my regular basketball review on Auburn's ESPN affiliate after I am spotted. This is what RPI does to us!
The www.valueaddsports.com analysis of basketball, football and baseball players are intended to neither be too hot or too cold - hundreds immerse themselves in studies of stats not of interest to broader fan bases (too hot), while others still insist on pure observation (too cold).

EnderWiggen

• Team Captain
roll tide.

bamamarquettefan

• All American
    • Value Add Basketball
roll tide.
Thankfully Xavier already beat both participants in the SEC title game by double digits (Tide and Mizzou).

On football, I am not hearing a lot of confidence from Auburn fans about drawing Wisconsin in the Bowl Game.

I've been getting some comments like, "So do you think our defensive lineman, who haven't seen an offensive backfield or made a tackle all year, are going to hold up against Wisconsin's line?"

The www.valueaddsports.com analysis of basketball, football and baseball players are intended to neither be too hot or too cold - hundreds immerse themselves in studies of stats not of interest to broader fan bases (too hot), while others still insist on pure observation (too cold).

wadesworld

• All American
Thankfully Xavier already beat both participants in the SEC title game by double digits (Tide and Mizzou).

On football, I am not hearing a lot of confidence from Auburn fans about drawing Wisconsin in the Bowl Game.

I've been getting some comments like, "So do you think our defensive lineman, who haven't seen an offensive backfield or made a tackle all year, are going to hold up against Wisconsin's line?"

59-0.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

bamamarquettefan

• All American
    • Value Add Basketball
ouch! Can see the 59 but not the 0. Auburn can explode on offense on any drive.

feedback