[April 23, 2024, 09:42:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 23, 2024, 09:23:41 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[April 23, 2024, 03:55:21 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 23, 2024, 11:02:10 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ferguson Decision to be released @ 8pm - same time as MU game.  (Read 25740 times)

Ellisium

• Starter
  • The Dark One Shall Rise Again
Ferguson Decision to be released @ 8pm - same time as MU game.
« on: November 24, 2014, 06:41:03 PM »
Guilty or Innocent?

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Ferguson Decision to be released @ 8pm - same time as MU game.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 06:44:34 PM »
Didn't think Jamal was still a member of the team.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Ellisium

• Starter
  • The Dark One Shall Rise Again
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 06:59:41 PM »
Didn't think Jamal was still a member of the team.

Well played.  You're guilty of having some wit sir. 

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 07:26:39 PM »
Guilty or Innocent?

What is the line?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 09:13:57 PM »
I said last month no indictment and said I'm glad I don't have a student at SLU when I made the comment.....what do I win?  How many people here rushed to judgment....AGAIN!!!

Becoming like clock work....people believing what they want to believe rather than what Is provable, etc.  whether it is Treyvon, Duke LaCrosse, Ferguson, etc, etc.  people can be outraged all they want, but we have a system where actual evidence is required, not just hunches and hopes.

Finally, for the media....a story doesn't go by when these clowns don't add to the problem.  Editing 911 calls, finding 2 witnesses that say one thing but magically not being able to find the 9 witnesses that say the complete opposite and not vetting the ones that agree with their version.  Or putting up pictures of the "victims" when they were 12 years old and 16" shorter and 100lbs lighter in an attempt to draw public sympathy that this "youngster, gentle giant" was killed.  There is no need for this.  None.  None.  None.  Report the news, stop trying to leave out important bits, editing stuff to drastically change reality, or flat out lying in some cases.  No one wants people to die through rogue cops or from criminal activity.  The media does no one any justice when they purposely manipulate public opinion with this ridiculousness.  It is just wrong and why so many people find them in such a low level of respect in our country.  I have no doubt the next week or so they will just make things worse until the next event where they can manipulate things again.

Report the news....period.  
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:33:28 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 09:45:21 PM »
I said last month no indictment and said I'm glad I don't have a student at SLU when I made the comment.....what do I win?  How many people here rushed to judgment....AGAIN!!!

Becoming like clock work....people believing what they want to believe rather than what Is provable, etc.  whether it is Treyvon, Duke LaCrosse, Ferguson, etc, etc.  people can be outraged all they want, but we have a system where actual evidence is required, not just hunches and hopes.

Finally, for the media....a story doesn't go by when these clowns don't add to the problem.  Editing 911 calls, finding 2 witnesses that say one thing but magically not being able to find the 9 witnesses that say the complete opposite and not vetting the ones that agree with their version.  Or putting up pictures of the "victims" when they were 12 years old and 16" shorter and 100lbs lighter in an attempt to draw public sympathy that this "youngster, gentle giant" was killed.  There is no need for this.  None.  None.  None.  Report the news, stop trying to leave out important bits, editing stuff to drastically change reality, or flat out lying in some cases.  No one wants people to die through rogue cops or from criminal activity.  The media does no one any justice when they purposely manipulate public opinion with this ridiculousness.  It is just wrong and why so many people find them in such a low level of respect in our country.  I have no doubt the next week or so they will just make things worse until the next event where they can manipulate things again.

Report the news....period.  

If there is one thing I've learned in my life, it's that our judicial system  is right 100% of the time and cops are all stand up guys.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 10:02:33 PM »
No, it isn't and no one ever said it was.  That doesn't make this decision wrong.

If there is one thing I learned in my life, witnesses never lie, people don't rush to judgment to fit their narrative in life, and most Americans are super smart about healthcare and gov't policies (Grubered) and certainly how the legal system works. 

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 10:05:58 PM »
12 people had 5 possible indictments to bring and decided none were appropriate
Sometimes people who attack peace officers experience bad outcomes

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »
No, it isn't and no one ever said it was.  That doesn't make this decision wrong.

If there is one thing I learned in my life, witnesses never lie, people don't rush to judgment to fit their narrative in life, and most Americans are super smart about healthcare and gov't policies (Grubered) and certainly how the legal system works. 

You're so smart.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 10:30:59 PM »
You're so smart.

I realize the last few weeks have been really hard for you.  Try not to burn everything down.  You still have the emperor.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 10:33:19 PM »
12 people had 5 possible indictments to bring and decided none were appropriate
Sometimes people who attack peace officers experience bad outcomes

But he was a gentle giant....and two convicted felons said they saw something really bad and the 9 who saw it the way the officer saw it should be ignored...don't you know.  And the autopsy report....should be ignored.  All that matters is race....facts be damned.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 10:37:53 PM »
But he was a gentle giant....and two convicted felons said they saw something really bad and the 9 who saw it the way the officer saw it should be ignored...don't you know.  And the autopsy report....should be ignored.  All that matters is race....facts be damned.

Seeing people I know on FB outraged that "a teen was shot just for walking down the street" still tonight. Gonna stay away from FB posting for awhile. Yeesh.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 10:42:47 PM »
I realize the last few weeks have been really hard for you.  Try not to burn everything down.  You still have the emperor.

What's been hard for me? 

brandx

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 10:46:12 PM »
What's been hard for me? 

Knowing that cops can shoot black kids at will and never be held accountable.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »

Haha.   You must listen to a lot of CNN.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 10:58:13 PM »

You don't let the facts get in the way of your perceptions

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 10:58:40 PM »
If there is one thing I've learned in my life, it's that our judicial system  is right 100% of the time and cops are all stand up guys.

That's actually 2 things

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 11:01:00 PM »

And that's actually 4. Can't either of you count?

brandx

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 11:02:23 PM »

Thank you for the remark - I should not have put "at will" in my comment.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 11:07:05 PM »

Also, you are a total scum bag.  This isn't about me; or you (sorry not everything is about you).  People like you are what is wrong with the world.  

I am a nonviolent person.  The people acting like idiots in the streets of Ferguson are disgusting.  For you to lump me in with a group of people like that who live thousands of miles away speaks to your character.  You're a scum bag loser that creates divides here, and what is worse, you get a kick out of it.  Really, get over yourself.

I don't have an emperor.  Neither do you.  

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 11:16:13 PM »
Disgusting night to be a US citizen. Absolutely disgusted with the decision. That being said the riots right now are not the way to go. This country is so ass backwards.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 12:48:28 AM »
Also, you are a total scum bag.  This isn't about me; or you (sorry not everything is about you).  People like you are what is wrong with the world.  

I am a nonviolent person.  The people acting like idiots in the streets of Ferguson are disgusting.  For you to lump me in with a group of people like that who live thousands of miles away speaks to your character.  You're a scum bag loser that creates divides here, and what is worse, you get a kick out of it.  Really, get over yourself.

I don't have an emperor.  Neither do you.  

Your post drips with irony and hypocrisy....are you even capable of seeing it?  Yes....people like me is what is wrong with the world.  LOL.   I create no divides, they already exist.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 12:50:43 AM »
Disgusting night to be a US citizen. Absolutely disgusted with the decision. That being said the riots right now are not the way to go. This country is so ass backwards.

Why disgusted?  Were you there?  Are the African American witnesses that support Officer Wilson not to be believed?  Are the forensics not to be believed. Are the multiple autopsy reports not to be believed?  Why are you disgusted....since you were there and all the factual evidence pointing to a non indictment should be ignored.....please share with us what the 12 person grand jury ignored that you are privy to that leads to you being disgusted.

Thank you

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:55:37 AM by ChicosBailBonds »

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 12:52:30 AM »
Why disgusted?  We're you there?  Are the African American witnesses that support Officer Wilson not to be believed?  Are the forensics not to be believed.,  is the autopsy not to be believed?  Why are you disgusted....since you were there and all the factual evidence pointing to a non indictment should be ignored.....please share with us what the 12 person grand jury ignored that you are privy to.

Thank you

Gotta agree with this. The legal process played out. The prosecutor even said as much during in front of the camera (of course, many of the news outlets cut away from that instead to show the protestors)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 12:54:18 AM »

Brandx is a special kind of nut job....the kind that automatically says night is actually day if the wrong news source reports it....even if it is 10:00pm, it still doesn't matter.  Perceptions, no matter how absurd or filled with hyperbole drives him and others. 

Never let a crisis go to waste....and if needed, create a crisis. 

feedback