Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 12:10:57 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks]Now where did I put that darn panic button?  (Read 2623 times)

CrackedSidewalksSays

[Cracked Sidewalks]Now where did I put that darn panic button?
« on: November 23, 2014, 06:15:05 PM »
Now where did I put that darn panic button?

We tried to tell you this team would struggle against even bad teams at times, we are going to say the recent loss to Nebraska Omaha counts as a bad team and a very bad loss.  Is it a disaster?  There seems to be some debate about that and the core to some of our discussion.  We do want to remind those on the ledges across the global that this isn't the worst loss MU has had and that it's early, the team can and should improve.  So we talk generically about the last couple of games, the little bit that went right(offense generally, Derrick Wilson, and Juan Anderson) and what definitely went wrong and needs to change.  Also, we were in the same room together for a podcast for once and the sound quality turned out just slightly better than the Omaha game.  Here's to hoping we see significant improvement Monday night against NJIT and in the Orlando Classic or it could be a VERY rough November.  <iframe id='audio_iframe' src='http://www.podbean.com/media/player/audio/postId/5384256?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscrambledeggs.podbean.com%2Fe%2Fnow-where-did-i-put-that-darn-panic-button%2F' data-link='http://www.podbean.com/media/player/audio/postId/5384256?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscrambledeggs.podbean.com%2Fe%2Fnow-where-did-i-put-that-darn-panic-button%2F' height='100' width='100%' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' data-name='pb-iframe-player' ></iframe> Download this episode (right click and save)

Source: Now where did I put that darn panic button?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks]Now where did I put that darn panic button?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:41:02 AM »
Game day bump
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Japabound

• Walk-On
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 06:47:13 PM »
I posted this at the website too.  Just a suggestion.

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that your podcast is barely listenable. It not due to the content, it's due to the extremely low volume of your recording. I could barely hear and had to give up. It's been an issue since the first one but really bad this last one. I think you guys should invest in some tech. I know it costs money but if you want people to listen and for it to grow it's necessary. If you don't, you will eventually be podcasting to yourselves. Ok I hope you get these issues fixed, I'm rooting for you.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 08:11:46 PM »
I posted this at the website too.  Just a suggestion.

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that your podcast is barely listenable. It not due to the content, it's due to the extremely low volume of your recording. I could barely hear and had to give up. It's been an issue since the first one but really bad this last one. I think you guys should invest in some tech. I know it costs money but if you want people to listen and for it to grow it's necessary. If you don't, you will eventually be podcasting to yourselves. Ok I hope you get these issues fixed, I'm rooting for you.

a little 'echoey'?  Yes.  'barely listenable'?  not even close.  i appreciate the fact that they provide informative, very objective, and intelligent commentary on MUBB on a FREE and timely basis.  I believe they are piecing this together from somewhere in WI and TX (maybe?).  appreciate the analysis and upgrade your system and you'll be OK.

Thanks for the POD guys!!!

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 08:34:57 PM »
Appreciate the feedback guys.  This one was actually an open mike because we were both in the same room, happens maybe once a year in season.  Ordinarily we are in separate locals (Wisconsin and Texas is correct), and that's actually better from a sound perspective, but mixing takes more time.

I'll work on the volume concerns, some of it comes down to the mixing levels and the platform you are listening on....some are quieter than others.  On my laptop I have to turn it down some so maybe I'll just make it loud on my system and hope that works.  I'll pump up the wattage for the next one.

Thanks again for the listen guys and we'll try and get better with each pod.  Any other feedback is appreciated.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:37:18 PM »
Sorry .. the audio quality was not good on this one, in comparison to previous ones.  Kinda sounded like you were 20 feet from the mic for this one..

http://scrambledeggs.podbean.com/

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 09:28:20 PM »
sorry!  "upgrade your system" was directed to Japabound, not you guys.  should've been more clear.  Your insight/dedication (and technology?) is awesome.

Marquette Fan in WI

• Starter
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 09:39:27 PM »
Sorry .. the audio quality was not good on this one, in comparison to previous ones.  Kinda sounded like you were 20 feet from the mic for this one..

http://scrambledeggs.podbean.com/

Couldn't hear you. Listened for a few minutes and then skimmed to different parts. Wanted to listen but couldn't hear you.

Japabound

• Walk-On
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 10:17:36 PM »
I like the podcast very much too. I'm glad that the people my comment was directed to got what I was trying to say. On the podcast app on an iPhone it sounded very bad this time and it was unlistenable if you were not in a room without another sound.  I think the insight is great. Love listening every time. Like I stated on the podcast app the volume is very low and it's the only podcast that I listen to that has this problem. Thanks in advance for trying to address the issue some of us might be having. I look forward to listening in the future.

feedback