[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Milwaukee Police Chief Video  (Read 5687 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Milwaukee Police Chief Video
« on: November 19, 2014, 06:15:36 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE&feature=youtu.be

"A clip of a high ranking police officer being open, honest, and most importantly, human. I wish there were more videos like this."

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Milwaukee Police Chief Video
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 02:22:05 AM »
I like the Milwaukee sheriff...

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 08:13:23 AM »

I find both of them obnoxious, but I give Flynn credit for that take in the video.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:31:58 AM »
I find both of them obnoxious, but I give Flynn credit for that take in the video.

Agreed.  I can't figure out exactly why people are so enamored with the Sheriff.  I mean...it's a county sheriff.  Nowhere near the responsibilities of the Police Department.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 08:33:01 AM »

clark has the people's best interests at heart, and wants nothing but the "good" people to succeed.   flynn seems to have a need to run things thru the political filter first.  yes, i realize one is voted in and the other is appointed by a d.b. and his sychophanatics still living in kansas
don't...don't don't don't don't

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 08:59:36 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE&feature=youtu.be

"A clip of a high ranking police officer being open, honest, and most importantly, human. I wish there were more videos like this."

I enjoyed the video as well. 

Aughnanure

• All American
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 10:11:20 AM »
Godwin 2.0

Any time a non-African American says something about African Americans it is racist to someone, somewhere, somehow.

shiloh26

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 10:17:26 AM »

http://gawker.com/racist-crapheads-find-police-chiefs-emotional-speech-tr-1660866172

It is unsurprising that morons on youtube and reddit have taken Flynn's speech and made it about something else.

Godwin 2.0

Any time a non-African American says something about African Americans it is racist to someone, somewhere, somehow.

That's not what the gawker author was saying, he was criticizing morons on youtube and reddit who took Flynn's comments and used them to spin their own brilliant thoughts about crime and race.

Before this thread turns into another series of pot-shots, take the time to read something insightful and interesting about Flynn's tenure in Milwaukee.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/11/milwaukee-soft-on-crime-112740.html#.VG4Qe_nF9BY

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 10:17:49 AM »
Eristic, self-serving, drivel. Anyone who embraces that message didn't actually hear it. Look at the expressions on the faces of the two journalists in the background.  

Death on call

River rat

• Team Captain
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 10:53:09 AM »
interesting that Chicos logerrhea is back in full effect on all topics but the ongoing scandals at IU.  Disappears for a week and then comments on every thing but the IU scandal.  Two more articles headline ESPN today. 
Keefe what was your old quote about Chico running from every dogfight?

Sheriff

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 10:55:52 AM »

Agreed.  I can't figure out exactly why people are so enamored with the Sheriff. 

It's because I control the paint, rebound and block shots.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 11:00:40 AM »
interesting that Chicos logerrhea is back in full effect on all topics but the ongoing scandals at IU.  Disappears for a week and then comments on every thing but the IU scandal.  Two more articles headline ESPN today.  

Talking to a buddy with MU/IU ties last week. Chico has surfaced on peegs.com (Indiana site that he has mocked here in the past) as jimtelevision (clever, no?). Not surprisingly he is the biggest CTC supporter/apologist on the site. Read it and weep. Or laugh.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 11:18:06 AM »
interesting that Chicos logerrhea is back in full effect on all topics but the ongoing scandals at IU.  Disappears for a week and then comments on every thing but the IU scandal.  Two more articles headline ESPN today. 

"I admire your decision to engage but the best fighter pilots know when a dogfight is futile. Arguing with CBB is that sort of engagement. He never ever gets off a shot, does little more than pop flares and chaff to obfuscate the sight picture then races for home at the speed of heat. At the end of it you realize you've just wasted a lot of gas, a couple of AIM 9s, and have an overwhelming need for three fingers of Lagavulin and a handful of Tylenol. Always keep your head up and Check Six."

Having said which, I enjoy the give and take with Jams. Love him or hate him, he adds a lot to the Scoop experience and has helped make it the catnip we all crave.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=23793.msg264235;topicseen#msg264235

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 12:15:29 PM »

It is unsurprising that morons on youtube and reddit have taken Flynn's speech and made it about something else.

That's not what the gawker author was saying, he was criticizing morons on youtube and reddit who took Flynn's comments and used them to spin their own brilliant thoughts about crime and race.

Before this thread turns into another series of pot-shots, take the time to read something insightful and interesting about Flynn's tenure in Milwaukee.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/11/milwaukee-soft-on-crime-112740.html#.VG4Qe_nF9BY

I understand that....but read the comments in the Gawker story (which is ironic in it's own way) and I believe it proves my point.  Someone, somewhere, somehow is going be offended.  The race card is played more in the last 6 years than I recall in the previous 25 quite frankly.  IMO.

Chicago_inferiority_complexes

• All American
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
Curiously enough, the 5-year old shooting victim he's referring to was a little Puerto Rican girl in an almost all-black neighborhood. Two black suspects came into the house and started shooting. A lot of people wondering whether it was a gang initiation.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 01:57:39 PM »
It's because I control the paint, rebound and block shots.

Haha never knew Jon Harris was a scooper

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 03:03:28 PM »
Eristic, self-serving, drivel. Anyone who embraces that message didn't actually hear it. Look at the expressions on the faces of the two journalists in the background.  

Because nothing screams competence, virtue or the pursuit of unvarnished truth than a journalist and their expressions.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 09:15:18 PM »
How out the dude who raped the 101 yr old? Twisted sick, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »
How out the dude who raped the 101 yr old? Twisted sick, hey?

Yeah, wow.  I mean .. wow.  That takes a real special kind of sick.