[Today at 02:25:52 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Frenns Liquor Depot
[Today at 10:35:42 AM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by withoutbias
[Today at 10:29:19 AM]

NM by tower912
[Today at 08:24:31 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Hilarious MUHater Posts  (Read 20139 times)

chapman

• All American
Re: Hilarious MUHater Posts
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »
You guys aren't aware of the JSComments Twitter?  It's all the rage for Brewers fans during the season.  Someone Tweets all the stupid comments posted - it's genius.

https://twitter.com/JSComments

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2014, 10:07:53 AM »
You guys aren't aware of the JSComments Twitter?  It's all the rage for Brewers fans during the season.  Someone Tweets all the stupid comments posted - it's genius.

This is good, but I am not sure why he seems to limit it to Sports.  The best comments are in any article that references Scott Walker.
Have some patience, FFS.

The Man in Gold

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2014, 11:10:01 AM »

This is amazing!

If Milwaukee gets stuck paying for a new arena, it might be easier to swallow if it's named after Bo Ryan, at least the court anyway.
Captain, We need more sweatervests!  TheManInGold has been blinded by the light (off the technicolor sweatervest)

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »
Not JS or MU related but a solid follow on the twitter:

https://twitter.com/BestFansStLouis

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2014, 11:29:36 AM »
This is amazing!

If Milwaukee gets stuck paying for a new arena, it might be easier to swallow if it's named after Bo Ryan, at least the court anyway.

That's a lotta scratch for a court with peach baskets, aina?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2014, 11:46:50 AM »
Would any scoopers be interested in an MU version of this?  I'd happily create the Twitter account.
Have some patience, FFS.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »
Would any scoopers be interested in an MU version of this?  I'd happily create the Twitter account.

Well, isn't the purpose of these accounts to make fun of the fans of that team? So why would we want that for MU?

Now one for Badger fans however....

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 12:07:31 PM »
Well, isn't the purpose of these accounts to make fun of the fans of that team? So why would we want that for MU?

Now one for Badger fans however....

I meant MU in the sense that it is various people attempting to heap bile on our esteemed team. So instead of making fun of particular fans, it would be making fun of Marquette Haters in general.
Have some patience, FFS.

CTWarrior

• All American
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »
I've never really gotten into the hate-reading of other fanbases' posts. The interwebs trolling gene must have skipped me.

I'm with you.  I've read a few things on other boards about Marquette that infuriated me, and I thought to myself, "Why am I reading this?"
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2014, 01:02:37 PM »
If we could find some of Abe's posts, this would be a 300 page thread.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2014, 01:39:41 PM »
Here's a goodie from the JSonline twitter feed.

Once again, Beagles fans can't handle the truth. When Ellenson is getting schooled by Stone, you can say you heard it here first.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2014, 01:47:47 PM »
I meant MU in the sense that it is various people attempting to heap bile on our esteemed team. So instead of making fun of particular fans, it would be making fun of Marquette Haters in general.

Got it. Yeah, that'd be cool.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2014, 10:18:31 PM »
No Keefe! Bad! Michigan is not above Northwestern just because you will it so!  ;D

I was funnin' around.

Death on call

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2014, 12:36:40 PM »
Here's a goodie from the JSonline twitter feed.

Once again, Beagles fans can't handle the truth. When Ellenson is getting schooled by Stone, you can say you heard it here first.

Even if, that'll probably be in an NCAA tournament game against UConn, sooo
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 09:09:37 PM »
My favorite response to Badger buffoonery on JSOnline pointed out the lack of "tradition" in UW's basketball program. I may be paraphrasing but it included "UW Basketball is steeped in tradition like Marquette Football is steeped in tradition."
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 09:05:20 PM »
One little factoid to keep in your back pocket is that MU has more players in the NBA currently than any Big10 team. Not bad for a mid-major conference TROLOLOL
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2015, 03:03:08 PM »
Some great stuff today...

@JSComments: Marquette University is an embarrassing, brown, skidmark stain on the otherwise beautiful, white, pristine underwear that is Milwaukee.

‏@dragz280: So @MarquetteU won't help pay for new @Bucks  arena, but I bet they will inset on playing there. Yep.  #notfair  pay to play!

@JSComments: Marquette as a whole sucks in the first place. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you cheap b holes.

@NicholasOfMKE: If @MarquetteU isn't interested in helping fund the arena, then they shouldn't have the opportunity to play their games there, period.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2015, 03:09:56 PM »

@JSComments: Marquette University is an embarrassing, brown, skidmark stain on the otherwise beautiful, white, pristine underwear that is Milwaukee.

I am offended.

I am deeply offended that someone would say in so many words that in the underwear drawer that is the great United States of America, Milwaukee is a pair of tighty whities.

I prefer to think of Milwaukee as a pair of boxer briefs, albeit in a relatively unexciting color.
Have some patience, FFS.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »

‏@dragz280: So @MarquetteU won't help pay for new @Bucks  arena, but I bet they will inset on playing there. Yep.  #notfair  pay to play!

@JSComments: Marquette as a whole sucks in the first place. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you cheap b holes.

@NicholasOfMKE: If @MarquetteU isn't interested in helping fund the arena, then they shouldn't have the opportunity to play their games there, period.

Yeah, don't let Marquette play there because eliminating a revenue source for the new area will help finance it.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2015, 03:18:12 PM »
"Marquette is fully in the back pocket of the conservative party in Wisconsin. They are the Bucks quid pro qou."

MUEng92

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »
Well it's pretty much an unwritten rule that when you rent from a landlord, you are morally obligated to give him additional money over and above your rent to allow him to buy a new, better apartment building, right?

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2015, 04:18:22 PM »
"b hole" is now in my repertoire.

Autoengineer

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2015, 05:11:57 PM »
There's a lot of MU haters out there.  My father-in-law, who lives in Milwaukee,  always rooted for the Badgers over MU even though he or no one else in the family graduated from Madison.   For some reason, MU has never really been able to grab onto being "Milwaukee's" team.   

Autoengineer

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2015, 05:15:30 PM »
Yeah, don't let Marquette play there because eliminating a revenue source for the new area will help finance it.

Exactly.  I don't think they get to play there for free.   Isn't paying rent technically helping pay for the arena?

muwar2003

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2015, 05:54:53 PM »
Badger fans shouldn't say anything about Henry Ellenson and Wally.  They should remember how Rashad Griffith's mother got a house to live in to watch her son and how Griffith's High school coach was mad because his mother got the cut and not him.