Big East 2024 Offseason by WeAreMarquette96
[April 17, 2024, 11:14:56 PM]

Academic All Americans by AlumKCof93
[April 17, 2024, 10:44:57 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by withoutbias
[April 17, 2024, 10:44:37 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by WhiteTrash
[April 17, 2024, 07:24:33 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Plaque Lives Matter!
[April 17, 2024, 06:35:36 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by WhiteTrash
[April 17, 2024, 05:13:59 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: DePaul Tix Go on Sale Tomorrow  (Read 6360 times)

mujivitz06

• Team Captain
DePaul Tix Go on Sale Tomorrow
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:13:05 PM »
Remember to buy up these tickets for our game New Years Eve. 4:00 p.m. game so plenty of time to get to any festivities you want. Let's fill up Bradley Center South!

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBI&linkID=depaul&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

TT13

• Walk-On
Re: DePaul Tix Go on Sale Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 03:36:33 PM »
Good call, jivitz! I'll be putting a crew together for this game. I think a good number of people get at least part of the day off on New Year's Eve.

Windyplayer

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 05:16:27 PM »
Definitely going. We'll take over that little box per usual. Can't wait.

Thanks for the heads-up.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 06:00:05 PM »
No one beat the chit outta Coppock this time, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 07:00:16 PM »
I'll be there in gold....like most of the rest of the stadium will be
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 07:34:22 PM »
This is pretty much a home game for marquette. I'll definitely be there.

I'll be there in gold....like most of the rest of the stadium will be

When the game gets closer hit me up to grab a few beers before or post game!
Maigh Eo for Sam

MUsoxfan

• Team Captain
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 11:26:59 PM »
I'll wait for the new venue. That stadium is the worst place I've ever been to for a live event. Just terrible.

I live near Naperville. I drive to MKE for 10 Warriors games a year, I'll drive to Indy for Colts games and I'll drive to Rockford for Ice Hogs games. I will not ever go to that building in Rosemont again and I can't understand why anyone would

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 11:56:15 PM »
I'll wait for the new venue. That stadium is the worst place I've ever been to for a live event. Just terrible.

I live near Naperville. I drive to MKE for 10 Warriors games a year, I'll drive to Indy for Colts games and I'll drive to Rockford for Ice Hogs games. I will not ever go to that building in Rosemont again and I can't understand why anyone would

Because although it's not a pretty building it's still a decent place to watch a basketball game...Not really a bad seat in the house (unless you're a Depaul fan, then every seat is a bad one)

PistolPete

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 09:30:22 AM »
Because although it's not a pretty building it's still a decent place to watch a basketball game...Not really a bad seat in the house (unless you're a Depaul fan, then every seat is a bad one)

I'm gonna pass. The arena is extremely depressing and MU always seems to play like s*** there despite the fact that it's basically a home game (e.g. in 2010 when DePaul snapped its 24 game conference losing streak v MU on a buzzer beater). One of the worst MU losses I've witnessed live given the circumstances, second only perhaps to v Dayton in Hoffman Estates.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:32:24 AM by PistolPete »

Windyplayer

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 09:40:39 AM »
I completely agree. I think it's actually a lively venue when MU plays there. Sure, MU doesn't play their best, but it is a road game after all and DePaul has taken some pretty decent teams down to the wire there--see Syracuse 3-4 years ago when DePaul has an 18-point lead in the second half. This game is always on my calendar as a Chicagoan and it rarely disappoints.

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 11:14:35 AM »

Never like the place, seemed like a Warehouse with a rounded roof.   I was a season ticket holder for 10yrs (Joey’s era).  There were some decent teams, nice recruits (Strickland-Edwards) but Rosemont was just to far from campus to generate a large student fan base.  Maybe it still is.  I always thought DePaul needed to be on/near campus to be relevant.

Speaking of lively, you have to experience the crowd when Louisville arrives.  The few DePaul fans are overwhelmed, Big Time!  I wonder how that impacts the psyche of the players when your Home court doesn’t sound like Home.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 11:51:22 AM »
Good call, jivitz! I'll be putting a crew together for this game. I think a good number of people get at least part of the day off on New Year's Eve.

TallTitan's back?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 12:00:17 PM »

Speaking of lively, you have to experience the crowd when Louisville arrives.  The few DePaul fans are overwhelmed, Big Time!  I wonder how that impacts the psyche of the players when your Home court doesn’t sound like Home.

Yeah Louisville traveled well to the BC too, used to be surrounded by about 3 complete sections of them in the uppers. As for the psyche question, just ask Vikings fans about games against Green Bay in the Metrodome ;D

mujivitz06

• Team Captain
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 12:02:55 PM »

To see your team play dude.

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 12:03:29 PM »
Just picked up 4 solid seats. Brother-in-law lives nearby and we'll cheer on the Warriors with the wives. Allows us to start the NYE festivities early. We'll likely hit up the MU pep-rally/pre-game as well as we've done this in the past and had fun. We actually decided to celebrate NYE in chi as a result of the game.

iammartino

• Walk-On
Boy, a lot of tickets left....
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 12:04:56 PM »
Just bought my 4...

STILL a LOT left......

Windyplayer

• All American
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 01:26:23 PM »
Yeah Louisville traveled well to the BC too, used to be surrounded by about 3 complete sections of them in the uppers. As for the psyche question, just ask Vikings fans about games against Green Bay in the Metrodome ;D
Yes, their presence was never felt so much as when Reece Gaines drained that ridiculously deep 3 that almost gave Dicky V a heart attack (I would learn afterward upon hearing the call).

WI inferiority Complexes

• Team Captain
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 11:20:44 AM »
I've been to a lot of Marquette games in Rosemont, (probably most of them in the past 15 years).

Yes, we have many more fans than DePaul does at these games, but I'm not sure I'd describe our presence as "taking over."  Even with all the MU fans, the Rosemont Horizon is half empty for these games.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »
I've been to a lot of Marquette games in Rosemont, (probably most of them in the past 15 years).

Yes, we have many more fans than DePaul does at these games, but I'm not sure I'd describe our presence as "taking over."  Even with all the MU fans, the Rosemont Horizon is half empty for these games.

When I was there 3 years ago there was a pretty audible this is our house chant.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 02:00:25 PM »
When I was there 3 years ago there was a pretty audible this is our house chant.

Those are usually audible on TV. :)

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 01:08:19 PM »
$9 tickets?!

Crazy!

Spot a local boys and girls organization some tickets!
SS Marquette

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2014, 01:47:52 PM »
Have some patience, FFS.

feedback