[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

NC State by MUMountin
[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: What's going through Buzz and Crean's minds right now?  (Read 38571 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: What's going through Buzz and Crean's minds right now?
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2014, 09:48:34 PM »
MU82, I admitted I was wrong just a few days ago ( http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=44697.msg654400#msg654400 ) and have a number of times before here....when I'm wrong, I have no problem admitting it and never have.  I can pull up apologies going back to the first year on this board or some only a few weeks old...

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=41809.msg563426#msg563426

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=44373.msg636849#msg636849

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=42054.msg570399#msg570399

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=40270.msg527863#msg527863

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=40261.msg524731#msg524731

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=36489.msg469500#msg469500

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=18267.msg183516#msg183516

Etc, etc.   Kind of strange for you to say I never say it, especially with how often your respond to me.

Now, can you admit you are wrong in admitting it....an apology would be great.....tsk tsk.  You must have me confused with Lenny....do a search of him where he has admitted to being wrong here....interesting search results.

Fair enough.

I am married, and therefore am wrong multiple times every day! And it would seem I was wrong here, too.

I happen to think you're wrong on this whole issue, but you are allowed to think you're right.

And no, I'm not going to go back and look at Lenny's record. My time is too valuable. I have to go and do something important now, like see how much lint I have in my belly-button.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2014, 10:00:39 PM »
I used Joe Wolf as the anchor comparison for a reason...he is considered the best high school player in Wisconsin history....that is why I used in, that is why I said no one ranked this highly since Joe Wolf.

Maybe Lenny or a few othes that have yet to process this distinction can give me Joe Wolf's RSCI ranking.

LOL.   

Of course it doesn't exist, which is also why I linked the top players of all time in the state. 

There has been no one ranked this highly since Joe Wolf that we have gone after...sorry that hurts you guys, but that is 100% accurate.  If you want to produce a ranking that compares players across years or even provide a RSCI ranking for Hjoe Wolf, I'm all ears.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2014, 10:04:57 PM »
Fair enough.

I am married, and therefore am wrong multiple times every day! And it would seem I was wrong here, too.

I happen to think you're wrong on this whole issue, but you are allowed to think you're right.

And no, I'm not going to go back and look at Lenny's record. My time is too valuable. I have to go and do something important now, like see how much lint I have in my belly-button.

Thank you.

I would get the memory checked, you are in some of the very threads where I have apologized...I want to make sure you are taking care of yourself.

Yes, marriage teaches one to admit one's errors, sometimes when you haven't committed any.  Speaking of which, off to a concert with the Mrs. so I need to run....fairly early flight tomorrow too.

raul

• Starter
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2014, 10:53:23 PM »
Buzz and Crean left for greener pastures but Wojo just proved with this awesome recruiting class that MU is just as good as any place to recruit and build a great BB program.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2014, 11:46:03 PM »
Buzz and Crean left for greener pastures but Wojo just proved with this awesome recruiting class that MU is just as good as any place to recruit and build a great BB program.

Tanned Tommy and Bert are full of sh1t.

Death on call

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2014, 09:00:37 AM »
I did....show me where I said that......

crickets chirping...I think I should start a thread "what's going on in Bagpiping's mind".   LOL.   I said it's fine to get excited, which is nothing close to "shouldn't be excited about Ellenson".  My point is people get TOO excited, put too many expectations on some of these kids and make it impossible for them live up to the Jesus walks on water expectations. 

Wow chicos I thought that didn't need teal but apparently you're so high strung that a slightly sarcastic comment sets you off? Is this like 2nd grade? Come on man.
Maigh Eo for Sam

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2014, 09:53:55 AM »
Wow chicos I thought that didn't need teal but apparently you're so high strung that a slightly sarcastic comment sets you off? Is this like 2nd grade? Come on man.

That's going to be my comeback moving forward....I guess I needed to use teal.  Love that one.   ;)

Maybe you need to work on your sarcasm....  smooch

Atticus

• All American
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2014, 11:02:21 AM »
They've both failed to attract a recruit like this to our university and Buzz when so far to say he ran the numbers and saw that it wouldn't be possible for us to land a recruit like henry and be successful.  Meanwhile Wojo comes in and knocks it out of the park.  Thoughts on what's going through their minds?

How many opportunities did either Buzz or Crean have to even offer a 5-star player from Wisconsin? Throw in the fact the HE's brother and friend were already in the program and its a perfect storm for Wojo.

If HE lived in Kentucky and his friend and brother were goin to UK, do you think Wojo would even bother recruiting him? Doubt it.

Crean and Buzz have jobs to do. It's tough to be successful at anything if you always look in the rearview mirror and second guess yourself. I don't think head coaches practice that; they would never make it very far.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2014, 11:36:59 AM »
How many opportunities did either Buzz or Crean have to even offer a 5-star player from Wisconsin? Throw in the fact the HE's brother and friend were already in the program and its a perfect storm for Wojo.

If HE lived in Kentucky and his friend and brother were goin to UK, do you think Wojo would even bother recruiting him? Doubt it.

Crean and Buzz have jobs to do. It's tough to be successful at anything if you always look in the rearview mirror and second guess yourself. I don't think head coaches practice that; they would never make it very far.

Keep in mind that Wojo put Wally in the program.  It was his doing.  It was not an independent gift given to Wojo by others.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2014, 12:06:50 PM »
That's going to be my comeback moving forward....I guess I needed to use teal.  Love that one.   ;)

Maybe you need to work on your sarcasm....  smooch

Have you love your mind? You kinda sound crazy in this post. Also saying smooch to a man? Isn't that like against all your beliefs!
Maigh Eo for Sam

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2014, 10:34:42 AM »
This thread has now achieved Wade's World Corollary #2:

2) Chicos has taken a thread completely off topic and started telling everyone who will listen how intelligent he is, how many famous people he knows, how it's not what was said here but it's who said something here, how he's a victim and people personally attack him (after he has called out their names on here), and how great of a coach Tom Crean is, especially for taking Dwyane Wade from unwanted by mid-majors to NBA Hall of Famer.

Lenny is just as bad.  Chicos could give him a Million bucks and he'd piss all over it.  I get tired of Chicos sometimes too, but there are plenty of reactionaries who multiply the size of the pile.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2014, 01:14:59 AM »
Have you love your mind? You kinda sound crazy in this post. Also saying smooch to a man? Isn't that like against all your beliefs!

Gato78

• Team Captain
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2014, 08:41:49 AM »
Joe Wolf is not the greatest player in state history, though he is probably in the top five. Here are several who were better:
1. Downtown Freddie Brown
2. John Johnson
3. Jim Chones--best ever in my opinion
4. Don Kojis

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2014, 09:30:17 AM »
Joe Wolf is not the greatest player in state history, though he is probably in the top five. Here are several who were better:
1. Downtown Freddie Brown
2. John Johnson
3. Jim Chones--best ever in my opinion
4. Don Kojis

All of which proceeded Joe Wolf.  I believe I said "since Joe Wolf".   Pinning down who is the best, that's always going to be a subjective opinion, but I would agree with you that he is in the top 5, however it shakes out.  Brian Butch, isn't in the top 20.

drewm88

• All American
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2014, 10:33:39 AM »
Why would it be against my beliefs?  I'm a loving dude...two dudes want to kiss, doesn't bother me.   Cue up the coach and his son kiss picture, Keefe.

Crazy in this post?  Nope.  Hank is the highest ranked \ rated \ regarded\ fill in the blank player since Joe Wolf.  The thread was dumb....who started it?   ;) 

Smooch. 

I like this. You should end all your posts this way.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »