[Today at 02:40:05 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 02:30:34 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 02:24:16 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by Jay Bee
[Today at 02:05:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Campfire stories about Buzz  (Read 9499 times)

Black Swan

• Scholarship Player
Campfire stories about Buzz
« on: September 01, 2014, 01:38:47 PM »
The irony of this is that Bert made his humble origins as a student manager the foundational bedrock of his personal narrative. Looks like it is just so much more bull sh!t from another con artist. I hope that f ucking phony crashes and burns at VPI.

There are some amazing stories to be told about the "humble" Buzz. I am not sure that they belong here or not , one involves his bodily functions. What says the board...yes or no?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:29:42 PM by rocky_warrior »

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
Re: Hannif to announce on 9/5
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:40 PM »
There are some amazing stories to be told about the "humble" Buzz. I am not sure that they belong here or not , one involves his bodily functions. What says the board...yes or no?

You can say something like that and not share with the rest of the class. There's also a reason why Mayo was not kicked off the team earlier and in part relates to why Larry williams left.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:50:33 PM by chitownwarrior2011 »

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 02:12:45 PM »
You can can't say something like that and not share with the rest of the class. There's also a reason why Mayo was not kicked off the team earlier and in part relates to why Larry williams left.

FIFY

Black Swan

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 03:17:16 PM »
I would guess that one of the former managers here could confirm or deny but I was told that Buzz really treated them poorly. Among other indignities he would take a dump and refuse to flush. He would make the managers take care of it. I also understand that when he would visit local high schools while recruiting he would always have a driver and would wait for the poor schlep to open his car door. He would than get out and spread his arms as his "driver" was made to put on Buzz's coat...think some Hollywood diva. There are plenty of other examples but these two stood out to me for their weirdness's.

Logi4three

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 03:18:45 PM »

Do tell.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 03:21:26 PM »
I would guess that one of the former managers here could confirm or deny but I was told that Buzz really treated them poorly. Among other indignities he would take a dump and refuse to flush. He would make the managers take care of it. I also understand that when he would visit local high schools while recruiting he would always have a driver and would wait for the poor schlep to open his car door. He would than get out and spread his arms as his "driver" was made to put on Buzz's coat...think some Hollywood diva. There are plenty of other examples but these two stood out to me for their weirdness's.

I think you should probably keep these made up stories to yourself.

MUBasketball

• All American
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 03:35:58 PM »

Haha, no kidding.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 03:42:04 PM »

If this was true...wow. If it was made up....still wow for imagination.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Black Swan

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 03:42:30 PM »

Well I promise you I did not make them up. If the driver story is false than a high school coach that told me he saw it with his own eyes is a hell of a story teller. The other one does sound fishy but I don't know why the person who told me would be a liar. He has never been wrong before.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »
Well I promise you I did not make them up. If the driver story is false than a high school coach that told me he saw it with his own eyes is a hell of a story teller. The other one does sound fishy but I don't know why the person who told me would be a liar. He has never been wrong before.

Sure.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 03:51:04 PM »
I have my doubts about whether toilets would be flushed or left for a manager to flush for Bert, but I do know that when Bert arrived at the Al he pulled right up to the doors and then had an assistant coach (or maybe it was a manager) get in and park his car for him.  Does that mean he had a driver who also put on his coat for him when he went recruiting?  No.  But he apparently doesn't like to have to walk a half block from where he parked to get into work.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Black Swan

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 04:07:06 PM »
I have my doubts about whether toilets would be flushed or left for a manager to flush for Bert, but I do know that when Bert arrived at the Al he pulled right up to the doors and then had an assistant coach (or maybe it was a manager) get in and park his car for him.  Does that mean he had a driver who also put on his coat for him when he went recruiting?  No.  But he apparently doesn't like to have to walk a half block from where he parked to get into work.

I do not disagree. But I really don't know why the people, and they were different people, that told me the stories would make it up. There would be zero reason for them to do that. I did say that the managers would be able to confirm or deny.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 04:15:33 PM »
I would guess that one of the former managers here could confirm or deny but I was told that Buzz really treated them poorly. Among other indignities he would take a dump and refuse to flush. He would make the managers take care of it.

Couldn't be us. Mixing basketball and fecal matter is UWGB's territory
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 04:25:17 PM »
Did these managers work for Majerus too, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 07:22:50 PM »
Did these managers work for Majerus too, hey?

Well played.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Re: Campfire stories about Buzz
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
Did Bert wipe himself?

Death on call

Knight Commission

• All American
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 03:08:03 PM »

What is it about our prima donna coaches? KO publicly criticized the Athletic Department because he didnt have a good parking spot at the Old Gym.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 05:38:50 PM »
What is it about our prima donna coaches? KO publicly criticized the Athletic Department because he didnt have a good parking spot at the Old Gym.

But did he flush?

Death on call

Knight Commission

• All American
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 07:43:41 AM »
But did he flush?

He had his cute, blond, "assistant" from Kentucky "do it" for him.....
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:46:16 AM by Knight Commission »

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 02:53:45 PM »

Bump for the meme selection committee.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 03:36:23 PM »
Bump for the meme selection committee.

Outstanding bump.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 03:42:14 PM »
Tough one, I truly love the story, but for it to become a meme it has to enter the every day "lexicon" of Scoop and I haven't seen it do that.

Right now I'm not sure it even warrants meme watch list, but I will be watching closely
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 03:43:59 PM »
Right now I'm not sure it even warrants meme watch list, but I will be watching closely

Hmmmm.....

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »

Never been wrong? Who is he, Chico? The most gullible of the gullible wouldn't believe it.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 05:14:00 PM »
Tough one, I truly love the story, but for it to become a meme it has to enter the every day "lexicon" of Scoop and I haven't seen it do that.

There should at least be an NIT meme tourney for having "dump," "flush," "Scoop," and "lexicon" all on the first page of a single thread.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback