[Today at 05:59:46 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: DJO  (Read 7066 times)

MUEng92

• All American
DJO
« on: August 29, 2014, 05:46:26 PM »
DJO is not happy with someone.... (From Twitter)

"Money can change a person. I'm not talking bout on or off the court I'm talking bout as a human being. A lot of y'all done change from MU."

Hate to hear that.

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: DJO
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »
DJO is not happy with someone.... (From Twitter)

"Money can change a person. I'm not talking bout on or off the court I'm talking bout as a human being. A lot of y'all done change from MU."

Hate to hear that.

Butler? Crowder? Buycks? It probably needs to be Someone who's making more than him and he was close to in school.  Or you know all of them as he said "a lot of y'all..."
Maigh Eo for Sam

NotBuzzWilliams

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 09:04:40 PM »
A couple tweets earlier:

"Got my bro Jerel and family in my prayers!!!"

So it's probably not him.

Knight Commission

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:09:24 PM »
Regardless of who it is, truth is,  Lazar has changed the most........but not sure if he is the money guy because he must have spent a lot of his money on "consumables", as evidenced in this story posted previously.  

Minnesota Timberwolves Forward Lazar Hayward Says He Has Seen ‘Spirit,’ But Has Not Talked to One Yet

by NESN Staff on Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:51PM Fancred

When Lazar Hayward was growing up, he says he would “see some things,” but when he described them to his friends, their reaction was predictable. “Lazar, you might need some help.” The Minnesota Timberwolves forward has not let their skepticism dissuade him from trying to keep seeing those things — “spiritual things,” in his words — and while he was unsigned earlier this season, he spent that time tapping into the spiritual side. “I’ve actually touched into another piece of my life with some spiritual stuff, so it’s pretty good,” Hayward said while meeting with reporters on Monday. “I’ve been going to see some mediums. I’ve seen two and they both said the same things. I’ve actually been able to see a spirit when I’ve been in one of the meetings. I can’t talk to them yet, but I have seen them.” Pressed, Hayward clarified that he is still very much in the realm of the living, but he would not mind becoming a real-life version of Haley Joel Osment‘s character from The Sixth Sense. “There are people who can see and talk to spirits,” Hayward said. “I’ve actually had a friend who went there and they were able to speak with their brother who’s been dead for about six years now.” Far be it from us to question a guy’s spirituality, no matter how far-fetched it seems. Some of the craziest-sounding stuff sometimes turns out to be true.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/01/minnesota-timberwolves-forward-lazar-hayward-says-he-has-seen-spirit-but-has-not-talked-to-one-yet/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:31:37 PM by Knight Commission »

MUBasketball

• All American
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 10:25:48 PM »
Regardless of who it is, truth is,  Lazar has changed the most........but I'm thinking he is broke because he spent a lot of on "consumables", as evidenced in this story posted previously.  

Minnesota Timberwolves Forward Lazar Hayward Says He Has Seen ‘Spirit,’ But Has Not Talked to One Yet

by NESN Staff on Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:51PM Fancred

When Lazar Hayward was growing up, he says he would “see some things,” but when he described them to his friends, their reaction was predictable. “Lazar, you might need some help.” The Minnesota Timberwolves forward has not let their skepticism dissuade him from trying to keep seeing those things — “spiritual things,” in his words — and while he was unsigned earlier this season, he spent that time tapping into the spiritual side. “I’ve actually touched into another piece of my life with some spiritual stuff, so it’s pretty good,” Hayward said while meeting with reporters on Monday. “I’ve been going to see some mediums. I’ve seen two and they both said the same things. I’ve actually been able to see a spirit when I’ve been in one of the meetings. I can’t talk to them yet, but I have seen them.” Pressed, Hayward clarified that he is still very much in the realm of the living, but he would not mind becoming a real-life version of Haley Joel Osment‘s character from The Sixth Sense. “There are people who can see and talk to spirits,” Hayward said. “I’ve actually had a friend who went there and they were able to speak with their brother who’s been dead for about six years now.” Far be it from us to question a guy’s spirituality, no matter how far-fetched it seems. Some of the craziest-sounding stuff sometimes turns out to be true.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/01/minnesota-timberwolves-forward-lazar-hayward-says-he-has-seen-spirit-but-has-not-talked-to-one-yet/

Ummmm, I dont remember ever hearing about this. So 'Zar went off the deep end?

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 10:32:42 PM »
Maybe Buzz.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 10:32:47 PM »
Ummmm, I dont remember ever hearing about this. So 'Zar went off the deep end?

Really? it was huge! I think the thread was called lazar sees dead people.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 10:32:59 PM »
Reading into tweets is a fools errand.

That being said, it's Mo Acker.

Honestly, maybe he wasn't invited to this week's camp? That would be an oversight.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:36:20 PM by Skatastrophy »

PistolPete

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 11:23:34 PM »
Unfortunate at any rate, but I'm pretty confident (or at least hopeful) it's not Lazar, with whom he co-owns a boutique in Raleigh called Estate.

WI inferiority Complexes

• Team Captain
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 11:09:30 AM »
"A lot of y'all done change from MU."

This is going my new signature whenever I text a friend from college.

GoldenWarrior11

• All American
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 12:19:53 PM »
Frozena

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 12:23:58 PM »

Shack

• Starter
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 12:16:10 AM »
DJO should revisit his actions in October a few years ago before he judges how human beings should act

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2014, 12:43:16 AM »
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2014, 12:45:32 AM »

feedback