[Today at 12:28:22 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by Oldgym
[Today at 12:14:42 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by the eagle
[Today at 11:39:07 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by BrewCity83
[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: New Islamic centers in US  (Read 15782 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: New Islamic centers in US
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2014, 12:56:46 PM »

You are correct.  They didn't enter the country illegally however.

yes, but we need to keep track of these guys a little better.  we are a little too tolerant and lazy about this.  look where it got us-9/11.  unfortunately, we don't seem to learn from history and it may take another one of some sort to wake us up again?  i sure hope not, but...
don't...don't don't don't don't

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »
Brandy
Police shooting black youths is an urban myth. With over 34,000 arrests per day in the U.S. The number of police shootings overall is in the low single digests. That includes the overwhelming times that they are shot at first. You'd  be nervous too. I sat on a jury where police where sued after a shooting where they were in a car and a guy came out of his house firing at them.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2014, 06:22:50 PM »
Brandy
Police shooting black youths is an urban myth. With over 34,000 arrests per day in the U.S. The number of police shootings overall is in the low single digests. That includes the overwhelming times that they are shot at first. You'd  be nervous too. I sat on a jury where police where sued after a shooting where they were in a car and a guy came out of his house firing at them.

Bad grammar.  Bad math.  Anecdotal evidence.

Great post.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2014, 07:32:49 PM »
a guy came out of his house firing at them.

Death on call

MU82

• All American
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2014, 09:50:17 PM »
Run! Run for the hills!

Run now, while you still have a chance!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »
Run! Run for the hills!

Run now, while you still have a chance!

I'll let our fellow MU alum handle this one...

"Look, I have no illusions about the barbarians over there. But this is starting to sound like Saddam's balsa-wood escadrille that was going to come over and drop anthrax bombs on the Little League World Series. You close your eyes and listen and, very soon, you get the image of people running around in circles, looking for a goat to sacrifice, reading the signs left by flocks of birds, and pleading with the sun god to enfold us in his arms. Rap music? Honky, please. Can everyone just settle the fk down?"

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/The_Gobcrapes_Get_Nervous?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1456_84186396

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2014, 11:51:09 AM »
ok, "scream from the mountain tops" was probably over stating it, but let's just say, being a little more vocal about it ;)

Here are a few examples....the outrage is there worldwide, but our press just doesn't cover it.  Lenny will say that is me covering for the killers or whatever claptrap he said the other day. No, it means that I work with Muslims, listen to them and they are outraged over what is going on.  I refuse to paint all of them with the same brush.

You can scream from the mountain tops all you want, but if there is no one there to record it and tell people you are screaming, not sure anyone knows.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim-leaders-worldwide-condemn-isis/5397364

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/171666-muslims-denounce-isis-enemies-humanity-dearborn-michigan/

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/26/muslims-condemn-isis-as-enemies-of-humanity-at-michigan-rally-141341

http://khabarsoutheastasia.com/en_GB/articles/apwi/articles/features/2014/08/29/feature-03

MU82

• All American
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2014, 12:51:21 PM »
I work with Muslims, listen to them and they are outraged over what is going on.  I refuse to paint all of them with the same brush.

Who has the time? I mean, you're much too busy painting Redskin-loving Native Americans with the same brush!

Just funnin' at ya ... couldn't resist.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2014, 01:11:18 PM »
Who has the time? I mean, you're much too busy painting Redskin-loving Native Americans with the same brush!

Just funnin' at ya ... couldn't resist.

I just wish it was funny.  Just funnin' at ya.   ;D 

Some Native Americans are against the Redskins name, most are not against it. 

Some Muslims are doing jumping jacks over the deaths of Americans and westerners.  Most are not.  You're never going to find 100% agreement on anything...ever.

That's the way life is. 

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2014, 02:27:27 PM »
I just wish it was funny.  Just funnin' at ya.   ;D 

Some Native Americans are against the Redskins name, most are not against it. 

Some Muslims are doing jumping jacks over the deaths of Americans and westerners.  Most are not.  You're never going to find 100% agreement on anything...ever.

That's the way life is. 

And then there are the Notre Dame fans...
SS Marquette

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2014, 05:18:49 AM »

Here are a few examples....the outrage is there worldwide, but our press just doesn't cover it.  Lenny will say that is me covering for the killers or whatever claptrap he said the other day. No, it means that I work with Muslims, listen to them and they are outraged over what is going on.  I refuse to paint all of them with the same brush.

You can scream from the mountain tops all you want, but if there is no one there to record it and tell people you are screaming, not sure anyone knows.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim-leaders-worldwide-condemn-isis/5397364

serious question-why wouldn't our "mainstream" media(not to get political here, but most would overwhelmingly classify as-well, it starts with an L) not want to report the outrage of mainstream muslims against the extremist al queda, isis, et.al.?   

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/171666-muslims-denounce-isis-enemies-humanity-dearborn-michigan/

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/26/muslims-condemn-isis-as-enemies-of-humanity-at-michigan-rally-141341

http://khabarsoutheastasia.com/en_GB/articles/apwi/articles/features/2014/08/29/feature-03

don't...don't don't don't don't

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2014, 08:26:38 AM »
serious question-why wouldn't our "mainstream" media(not to get political here, but most would overwhelmingly classify as-well, it starts with an L) not want to report the outrage of mainstream muslims against the extremist al queda, isis, et.al.?

Because is that really a news story?

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2014, 09:11:05 AM »

Because is that really a news story?

Exactly... the role of the mainstream media is to scaremonger, enflame, and stoke controversary, because that's - wait for it - what catches people's attention these days.

Nobody wants to hear about the lady living on social security who donated her last $100 to the March of Dimes.  They want to hear about the thug who stole $10 from the March of Dimes collection jar at 7-Eleven.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2014, 11:54:08 AM »
They want to hear about the thug

police?

Death on call

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »
police?

That would make for a much juicier story, for sure.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.