[Today at 05:53:49 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Musings on Marquette Recruiting  (Read 65655 times)

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Musings on Marquette Recruiting
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2014, 04:13:01 PM »
Did you mean to say in 2017 we will be "in" NC....Charlotte, Greensboro, maybe Raleigh?  Beautiful part of the country...can't imagine NC meant anything else. 

TAMU...Sharma is a STONE cold lock for the Badgers. 
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2014, 04:15:44 PM »
Let's see if we can get Dillard and have TAMU look really good!
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

Earl Tatum

• All American
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2014, 05:35:27 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong. Everyone has Stone going to Wisconsin. Stone came to Marquette Madness
the pass few years. Except this year. He was somewhere else. Connecticut, Wisconsin, Maryland and
Oklahoma State are mentioned. I understand Stone has been to many MU games. Stone's dad will be a big
mention in his decision. He is far from being a top offensive player. Only tops in HS. MU is not mentioned
but I understand he is a closely knit friends with Noskowiak and Ellenson as they were on some top AAU
teams together the past few years. Plus he has played with Duane Wilson for four years. One would think
he knows quite a bit about MU. If he has ideas as a one-and-doner, then it will be UConn and Kevin Ollie. If not, Wisconsin, MU and Maryland. Remember, we are not mentioned and Wojo has been pretty quiet. So
Stone has to check out these Universities. (Wisconsin, Maryland and Oklahoma State) He would not get
lots of playing time at Kentucky because of the present roster. Just a hunch---MU is on his quiet list.
Like I said correct if I am wrong or dreaming.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2014, 05:59:09 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong. Everyone has Stone going to Wisconsin. Stone came to Marquette Madness
the pass few years. Except this year. He was somewhere else. Connecticut, Wisconsin, Maryland and
Oklahoma State are mentioned. I understand Stone has been to many MU games. Stone's dad will be a big
mention in his decision. He is far from being a top offensive player. Only tops in HS. MU is not mentioned
but I understand he is a closely knit friends with Noskowiak and Ellenson as they were on some top AAU
teams together the past few years. Plus he has played with Duane Wilson for four years. One would think
he knows quite a bit about MU. If he has ideas as a one-and-doner, then it will be UConn and Kevin Ollie. If not, Wisconsin, MU and Maryland. Remember, we are not mentioned and Wojo has been pretty quiet. So
Stone has to check out these Universities. (Wisconsin, Maryland and Oklahoma State) He would not get
lots of playing time at Kentucky because of the present roster. Just a hunch---MU is on his quiet list.

Unfortunately wrong
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Earl Tatum

• All American
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2014, 06:00:20 PM »
Anything about WOJO putting a few walk-ons on this year's squad. If so, who are they.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »

Don't know if you're dreaming or not, but lots of bad (i.e., incorrect) information in the above.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2014, 06:05:15 PM »
The Stone ship has sailed. And I can live with that. MU has Ellenson coming in...and that is huge. A legit 6'10" five-star stud. I'll take that and be quite happy.

Not worried about where Stone ends up. Just don't care. Go play for the Vadgers. Don't play for them. Whatever. Much more excited about MU's 2015 class. An awesome addition of talent.

THRILLHO

• All American
    • twitter feed
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2014, 06:04:36 AM »

I can only interpret this as a hilarious parody of delusional fan logic.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2014, 09:02:15 AM »

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2014, 10:05:37 AM »
Jerry,
He ain't comin'.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2014, 10:00:20 AM »
Jerry,
He ain't comin'.

But Looney could show up any minute.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:15:16 AM by LittleDillard »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

TedBaxter

• All American
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2014, 11:43:21 AM »
Let's see if we can get Dillard and have TAMU look really good!

No information that Marquette has any official visitors coming in the next 3 weeks and none are here this weekend that I've heard, so I'm going to assume Wojo is banking it for the spring.
If You Aren't All In For Marquette Basketball, Move On

feedback