[Today at 03:10:06 AM]

south jordan best online hookup site by MarquetteVol
[April 19, 2024, 11:53:22 PM]

santa rosa flirt adult by JakeBarnes
[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ferguson, MO  (Read 30056 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Ferguson, MO
« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2014, 02:37:43 PM »
There are ALWAYS examples of this. People take advantage of these things. Especially ones that simply "occupy" and stay around. They had a lot of problems with homeless in general because it was a big attraction for them.

So you're doing exactly what you complain what other people are doing to the Tea Party? Want me to find all the racist signs from Tea Party rallies? Cause that's easy.

I agree with you, there's always going to be a few....maybe now you're getting the f'ing point.   

I would like to see some of the racist signs at Tea Party events that are actually created BY Tea Party folks and not infilitrators trying to be a-holes. 

Like this guy  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/16/teacher-sought-demolish-tea-party-placed-leave-school/

There are literally hundreds of videos exposing people at these events....so how are you going to prove which ones are real and which ones are not?  Cause that's easy....

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:22 PM »
Oh my god, there is always an excuse for you! This is just bad copping. You don't run around pointing guns directly at people thinking that is going to deescalate a situation.

Thank god he saved that person's life so he got the freebie to kill another.

Did he kill another?  Can you show me where he has?  Was it execution style?  

Sorry, context matters.  The video you showed, I don't like it and I suspect he is punished for it.  However, I would like to know what happened prior to it.  Why did he say what he said, what just happened prior?  Was he being a dick, or was he reacting to something.  Sorry if I am one that wants information, I forgot you are the kind that has already tried and convicted someone and any additional information doesn't mean anything.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:54:09 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2014, 02:39:12 PM »
You guys realize that by this point Chicos views himself being nailed to a cross right?  He is getting more and more outrageous...cause you know..."hypocrisy"...but I think we all know what the real reason is.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2014, 02:46:58 PM »
Clears up the courts as well as prisons.  Gives drug units more time to focus on much more harmful drugs.  Takes away a huge cash cow for cartels and gangs.  Not just about revenue.  I am curious when you said it was a gateway drug did they smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or caffeine before weed and whatever followed? Because if they did why would weed be considered the gateway and not nicotine alcohol or caffeine?

Actually, it doesn't.  Black market is booming in Colorado, despite the claims that this was going to bring it all above board and stop it....an argument that has always been a joke.  http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/colorado-cannabis-marijuana-black-market

For them it was a gateway drug.  Yes, there are others, as well.  In her opinion, that is what drove her to other uses.  That is why I was careful to say FOR SOME.

In one Ivy League study on this, marijuana, alcohol, tobacco were tested for gateway patterns.  If you used all three, then you had a 323 times more likely to use cocaine, to support your comments.  However, those that just used marijuana, 85X more likely to use Cocaine.  Those that just used alcohol, 50X.  Just used tobacco, 19X. 

Other studies have shown different results.  Not everyone reacts the same way.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2014, 02:51:42 PM »
I think the justification is more "why are we treating pot as worse than alcohol and equal to heroin." It's a joke that people are sent to jail for smoking it. You basically are creating a powerful criminal market for something that really isn't that harmful.

Also, your ONE example is banning "large" sodas. Umm, so the actual soda isn't "banned". Just large ones. Not. The Same.

You're missing the point, policies and laws designed to reduce usage (heavy taxation or removal\reduction of options) for some products that cause health concerns, while having no problem pushing this product which has health concerns.  It's hypocritical at it's finest.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2014, 02:51:59 PM »
Did he kill another?  Can you show me where he has?  Was it execution style? 

I didn't say he did. I was just making light of that fact that you in-part justified his threat to murder a rando on the street by throwing in some story about him saving a person's life. I was joking on how they're not related.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #181 on: August 20, 2014, 02:54:31 PM »

In one Ivy League study on this, marijuana, alcohol, tobacco were tested for gateway patterns.  If you used all three, then you had a 323 times more likely to use cocaine, to support your comments.  However, those that just used marijuana, 85X more likely to use Cocaine.  Those that just used alcohol, 50X.  Just used tobacco, 19X.

Think that might have anything to do with the fact that they're legal? It's a gateway drug because it forces the user to interact with people who sell drugs, instead of, ya know, just going to Safeway.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
You guys realize that by this point Chicos views himself being nailed to a cross right?  He is getting more and more outrageous...cause you know..."hypocrisy"...but I think we all know what the real reason is.

I know. what am I doing?

JoeSmith1721

• Starter
« Reply #183 on: August 20, 2014, 02:57:30 PM »
How many times in your life or anyone on this board has a person come trying to murder his family with a machete?  I'm going to say none.

You don't know my circumstances any more than anyone else on this board in terms of what they had, didn't have, etc.  Some people are part of the lucky sperm club, some people worked their a$$ for it, others won the lottery, some got lucky, some are unlucky, some inherited it, etc.  Welcome to life.

I'm home this week, protecting American jobs.  Having some work done and I want to make sure the contractor is using American workers.  I support LEGAL immigration, not illegal and unfortunately there are many contractors out this way that like cheap labor and deprive hard working Americans of work so they can profit from it.  So I make sure when the crew comes, they are here legally and he isn't pushing illegal labor.  I won't stand for it.  Period.  Anything else?  How are you making a difference today?

Wait, are you Edward Norton from American History X?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:38 PM »
I didn't say he did. I was just making light of that fact that you in-part justified his threat to murder a rando on the street by throwing in some story about him saving a person's life. I was joking on how they're not related.

Sorry, I don't see it that way at all.  If a mother is pissed at her kid and says I'm going to kill you, did she threaten murder?  Please.  (insert...but but but mother didn't have a gun pointing at me).  Doesn't matter, he can point a gun at you, he's law enforcement.  He is issuing a LAWFUL command which you are supposed to be honoring.  At times, he may have to take it up a notch. Where's the rest of the video <doing my best Aughenere impersonation>....clearly they cut out parts of it, grand conspiracy you know.

Was it a heat of the moment comment...context is key.  He's there to control order, to get a-holes to stop shooting other people, stop throwing molotov cocktails, etc, etc. He has to protect people while also preventing a-holes from performing some of these stupid acts.  A very difficult job, only made more difficult by a bunch of people that are there to do nothing buy cause trouble. That's why I would like to know if the previous 10 commands he gave were ignored and he had to take it up a notch to get people to take notice.  Sorry, I live in the real world and sometimes that is required.  Do I like his word choice?  No.  Does the context of the situation immediately prior or even the events of the day perhaps explain his word choice...maybe.  Since we don't have access to that, we don't know.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:03 PM »
I know. what am I doing?

What would the mothers dropping off babies at school say, that's the real outrage.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:48 PM »
Sorry, I don't see it that way at all.  If a mother is pissed at her kid and says I'm going to kill you, did she threaten murder?  Please.  (insert...but but but mother didn't have a gun pointing at me).  Doesn't matter, he can point a gun at you, he's law enforcement.  He is issuing a LAWFUL command which you are supposed to be honoring.  

Just. Wow.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »
Wait, are you Edward Norton from American History X?

Nice try.  If you work on my property you're going to be bonded and you're going to be legal.  Pretty simple.  Too many Americans hurting out there and I'd rather support those companies and contractors that are putting Americans to work.  I don't believe in encouraging contractors that hire illegal labor to line their pockets and hurt Americans in the process.  If you want to immigrate to this country legally, I'm 100% for it and will support you every step of the way.  I've even sponsored such activities and am damn proud of it.  Nothing like going to a swearing in ceremony for new Americans.  It is awesome.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:53 PM »
Just. Wow.

That's why context matters.  Like I said, I don't like what he did, but I'd like to know the context.  How many jars of urine you got so far?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2014, 03:12:44 PM »
nm

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2014, 03:13:20 PM »
Which conflicts with the eyewitnesses.

Still waiting for you to show me where I sourced that reporter you claimed I sourced......

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2014, 03:17:13 PM »
Still waiting for you to show me where I sourced that reporter you claimed I sourced......

I'm confused. You said the police have 12 eyewitnesses a bunch of pages ago. That "report" only comes from one reporter, one tweet. And it's been retracted. I posted about this earlier.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/reporter-claims-dozen-witnesses-corroborate-ferguson-officers-account-slightly-backtracks/

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2014, 03:18:02 PM »
Saying an intelligent black man could not have been born in this country is racist.  Having signs depicting him like some African chief is racist.  

It hasn't changed. In your mind you could call someone a n*gger and it wouldn't be racist as long as you are friends with a black person or voted for one etc. But the fact is one doesn't give impunity to the other. Thus those out their with racially offensive signs are racist.  Maybe not clan members but they are engaging in a racist act.  

No I don't think that at all.  Voting should be about policy not race, sex, age, etc.  If a person said that I'd damn well hope he/she had reviewed the policies or else no I wouldn't judge. But of course given your comment you aren't going to read my response as your mind is already made up and has made my response for me so why am I wasting my time with someone as stubborn as you? Its like talking to someone who thinks they're a genius or master lawyer but is really a far cry from it.

Uhm, no.  That has nothing to do with race at all.  Intelligent black men are born in this country all the time.  The whole Kenya nonsense is the birther movement on whether he is legally allowed to be President under the Constitutional requirements to be so.  I find it to be a joke, some right wingers don't.  Then again, a bunch of left wingers thought Bush allowed 9/11 to happen.  There are crazy whack jobs everywhere, but Kenya sign has nothing to do with race.

The rest of your diatribe is just that, a diatribe.  Your comment about the N word was great...not sure where you were going with it or what point only you know about you were trying to make, but give yourself a pat on the back.

On the last point, you do realize many people vote by race, right?  I'm sure you also realize that certain folks get a pass for that, others are called racists for the exact same action.  Interesting.

Ben Carson '16....hoping for the best.  By the way, he was born in America...so uhm, I guess it's not racist then.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2014, 03:23:04 PM »
I'm confused. You said the police have 12 eyewitnesses a bunch of pages ago. That "report" only comes from one reporter, one tweet. And it's been retracted. I posted about this earlier.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/reporter-claims-dozen-witnesses-corroborate-ferguson-officers-account-slightly-backtracks/

Really, only comes from one reporter...interesting.  Why wouldn't I have sourced that reporter then?  Much like your claim that he was a child, when he was 18...you are wrong...again.  I never mentioned that reporter EVER here, had never heard of her...EVER....didn't source her...EVER.  You assumed...you were wrong.

Now, I think it's grand that this reporter, whomever she is, has gotten in trouble.  Makes me wish that other reporters (i.e. ones talking about executions, murder, rubber bullets) were also suspended until actual facts came out, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2014, 03:23:51 PM »
How many times in your life or anyone on this board has a person come trying to murder his family with a machete?  I'm going to say none.

You don't know my circumstances any more than anyone else on this board in terms of what they had, didn't have, etc.  Some people are part of the lucky sperm club, some people worked their a$$ for it, others won the lottery, some got lucky, some are unlucky, some inherited it, etc.  Welcome to life.

I'm home this week, protecting American jobs.  Having some work done and I want to make sure the contractor is using American workers.  I support LEGAL immigration, not illegal and unfortunately there are many contractors out this way that like cheap labor and deprive hard working Americans of work so they can profit from it.  So I make sure when the crew comes, they are here legally and he isn't pushing illegal labor.  I won't stand for it.  Period.  Anything else?  How are you making a difference today?

Ironically enough, today I accepted a position on the board of directors of a not for profit that deals with depression and all of the fallout generated from it. Not quite on the scale of taking a week off to the check green cards of my home laborers, mind you, but the day's not over yet. Are you making citizen's arrests? if any of those criminals bum rush you, shoot first and ask questions later. After all, they may be bad men trying to murder your family.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2014, 03:28:47 PM »
Actually, it doesn't.  Black market is booming in Colorado, despite the claims that this was going to bring it all above board and stop it....an argument that has always been a joke.  http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/colorado-cannabis-marijuana-black-market

Well of course the black market still exists. I would guess they even got the right reason in your article which admits IT WAS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE. There have been shortages of legal weed as the growers market has not had time to develop.

That the black market bustles in the emerging days of legalisation is not unexpected. By some reckonings, it will continue as long as residents of other states look to Colorado – and now Washington state – as the nation’s giant cannabis cookie jar. And, they add, as long as its legal retail competition keeps prices high and is taxed by state and local government at rates surpassing 30%.
Now pot is legalised and who benefits? Rich people with their money to invest and their clean criminal records. And here we are again: on the outskirts of opportunity. Ask someone who buys and sells in the underground market how it has responded to legalisation and the question is likely to be tossed back with defiance. “You mean, ‘Who’s been shut out of the legal market?’”

supply and demand
A July study of Colorado’s marijuana market and demand for the Colorado department of revenue estimates total adult demand, including out-of-state visitors, at about 130 tonnes in 2014. Of that, licensed retailers are expected to supply 77 tonnes, most of it from medical marijuana outlets. That leaves what the report calls a “sales gap” of about 53 tonnes of projected unmet demand

just remember
Seven months of legality is too early to tell anything, and what is now may not be in another seven months.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »
Really, only comes from one reporter...interesting.  Why wouldn't I have sourced that reporter then?  Much like your claim that he was a child, when he was 18...you are wrong...again.  I never mentioned that reporter EVER here, had never heard of her...EVER....didn't source her...EVER.  You assumed...you were wrong.

Now, I think it's grand that this reporter, whomever she is, has gotten in trouble.  Makes me wish that other reporters (i.e. ones talking about executions, murder, rubber bullets) were also suspended until actual facts came out, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Because there is a tremendous double standard in this country and white males are consistently persecuted, neglected and marginalized by the liberal media that only seeks what is "right" and "just" without looking in the mirror at the actual tactics they are using the the hypocrisy of it all?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2014, 03:30:17 PM »
Totes looks like he was worried about the orbital blowout fracture in his eye right after firing 6 shots into this kid. Literally just pacing around the kid and not once touches his eye. I guess it must

Why are you even remotely surprised by this? They've been trying to character assassinate the kid since day 1. He smoked weed, he stole some cigars - as if any of those things in any way justifies a murder.

So releasing factual evidence of him....robbing a store before this incident, being on drugs is character assassination....despite being truthful, it's merely character assassination?

His eye socket?  Sorry, I once broke my arm in a high school game and didn't go to the hospital until about 6 hours later.  When you're on adrenaline, you often don't know about injuries.  This is hardly surprising, but I find it a bit shocking as a sports fan that you do not know this. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2014, 03:32:13 PM »
I'm planning on capturing my urine in a jar today and giving it to Augunhere so he can throw it at cops.  Multitasking.  

It that before, durin', or after you fook yourself?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »
Really, only comes from one reporter...interesting.  Why wouldn't I have sourced that reporter then?  Much like your claim that he was a child, when he was 18...you are wrong...again.  I never mentioned that reporter EVER here, had never heard of her...EVER....didn't source her...EVER.  You assumed...you were wrong.

Now, I think it's grand that this reporter, whomever she is, has gotten in trouble.  Makes me wish that other reporters (i.e. ones talking about executions, murder, rubber bullets) were also suspended until actual facts came out, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

So then you just made it all up? Hahaha. I assumed you at least saw it somewhere instead of just your imagination.

feedback