[April 15, 2024, 10:12:01 PM]

Going Portaling: Which Portal Prospect do you want and why? by DoctorV
[April 15, 2024, 09:54:11 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Tyler COLEk
[April 15, 2024, 08:53:41 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by PGsHeroes32
[April 15, 2024, 06:38:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Montaque Gill-Caesar  (Read 28374 times)

Lighthouse 84

• All American
Re: Montaque Gill-Caesar
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2014, 09:23:47 PM »
Who's to say Mary Ann wasn't a wildcat in the sack?
She was.
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

vacinator

• Walk-On
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2014, 11:09:05 PM »
What exactly is your point?

Just reacting to some of the early complaints in other threads about Coach Wojo - he is not working hard at recruiting, not hiring the right coaches and he is reshaping MU roster to resemble UW.  Seems to me that he is doing a great job on all fronts.  MU BB is in great hands.

humanlung

• Team Captain
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »
I'll bet Gilligan watched.

You wouldn't?  I know I'd be fighting for a spot in the front row.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »
My card is stamped.

http://www.milehighaustralia.com.au/

Ginger and Mary Ann's granddaughters?
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 11:26:16 AM »
MU has a schollie waiting.   The problem is that he is a 6'7 wing, and MU would need him to play a spot-up 4, at a minimum.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 12:36:39 PM »
I mean when youre only one of 7 people on the island and the guy to girl ratio is not in your favor, the pickings are slim.

You assume all the guys like girls, and vice versa.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 01:36:54 PM »
Mary ann is the girl that you make sweet, sweet love to on the beach.  Ginger was the kinda broad that you try to film a bukkake video with.

Mary Ann's (Dawn Wells) 2007 mugshot when arrested for possession of pot and drunk driving

and from a movie in 2012

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2014, 02:02:49 PM »
Mary Ann's (Dawn Wells) 2007 mugshot when arrested for possession of pot and drunk driving

Possession of pot, ah ha!  While everyone else I knew assumed Gilligan was a simple man, I knew he was just stoned out of his mind all the time.  His habit must have rubbed off on poor MaryAnn.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:27 PM »
Another MU connection (other than our recruitment of MGC): the MSU lead is former MU asst coach, DwAYne Stephens.
SS Marquette

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2014, 10:02:51 AM »
MU makes his short list!  And even though UK offered, they do not.

Montaque "Teki" Gill-Caesar reportedly has a short

http://www.bigeastcoastbias.com/2014/7/30/5953331/two-big-east-schools-make-short-list-for-gill-caesar

Hoops Hype CA tweeted out earlier this afternoon that Class of 2015 wing Montaque "Teki" Gill-Caesar has a short list of Florida State, Providence, Missouri, Marquette, Indiana and Michigan State. The native of Ontario plays at prep powerhouse Huntington Prep in West Virginia.

Marquette received some more good news earlier today when Class of 2015 shooting guard Levan Alston kept them in his final six. They have two open scholarships for the Class of 2015 and adding a combo guard in Alston and a wing forward in Gill-Caesar would be nice but I would think most Marquette fans feel a big man, namely Top 10 forward Henry Ellenson, needs to fill at least one of their open scholarships.

Providence making the short list is good news for Ed Cooley. Providence has some wing talent on the roster like Gill-Caesar's former Huntington Prep teammate Jalen Lindsey but for a program that has a lot of open scholarships for the class of 2015 (4 currently), stockpiling talented players with guard skills would be just fine.

Missouri is seen by many as the favorite because in late June Missouri head coach Kim Anderson hired Rob Fulford, formerly the head coach at Huntington Prep, to be an assistant coach for the Tigers.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2014, 10:17:03 AM »

http://www.bigeastcoastbias.com/2014/7/30/5953331/two-big-east-schools-make-short-list-for-gill-caesar

Hoops Hype CA tweeted out earlier this afternoon that Class of 2015 wing Montaque "Teki" Gill-Caesar has a short list of Florida State, Providence, Missouri, Marquette, Indiana and Michigan State. The native of Ontario plays at prep powerhouse Huntington Prep in West Virginia.

Marquette received some more good news earlier today when Class of 2015 shooting guard Levan Alston kept them in his final six. They have two open scholarships for the Class of 2015 and adding a combo guard in Alston and a wing forward in Gill-Caesar would be nice but I would think most Marquette fans feel a big man, namely Top 10 forward Henry Ellenson, needs to fill at least one of their open scholarships.

Providence making the short list is good news for Ed Cooley. Providence has some wing talent on the roster like Gill-Caesar's former Huntington Prep teammate Jalen Lindsey but for a program that has a lot of open scholarships for the class of 2015 (4 currently), stockpiling talented players with guard skills would be just fine.

Missouri is seen by many as the favorite because in late June Missouri head coach Kim Anderson hired Rob Fulford, formerly the head coach at Huntington Prep, to be an assistant coach for the Tigers.

Definitely happy to be in the running. I think Michigan state and Mizzou are the two to beat. MGC and Ellenson would be a helluva way to round out the 2015 class
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2014, 10:43:08 AM »
Absolutely LOVE the name!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Texas Western

• All American
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2014, 11:20:39 AM »

This would be an excellent pick up. Hopefully we can get him in for an official visit.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2014, 01:08:12 PM »
Mary ann is the girl that you make sweet, sweet love to on the beach.  Ginger was the kinda broad that you try to film a bukkake video with.

i think i soiled myself-cheezus that was funny!!  sometimes it's o.k. to off topic
don't...don't don't don't don't

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »
Late addition to this season's roster? Make it happen.

Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2014, 08:29:37 PM »

Say it is so, non-traditional media.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2014, 08:53:05 PM »

Thank you for getting my hopes up.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2014, 09:58:40 PM »
is his first name pronounced "Montauk"?
SS Marquette

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
is his first name pronounced "Montauk"?

Only between Memorial and Labor Day

Death on call

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2014, 11:43:55 PM »

All we need is to find a Milwaukee chick named Capulet and we're golden

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2014, 10:00:35 AM »
Going to Mizzou, per Goodman.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:10 AM »
He's a mature player - ready now. Thought he would do this (very late reclass), but wrong school (if you wanted him at MU).

From a 2014-15 player-personnel perspective, MU could use a big today more than Teki (See Calvin Godfrey post).
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.