[Today at 09:34:36 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Nukem2
[Today at 09:24:02 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 08:17:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:04:53 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Russell Wilson makes the 'difficult decision,' divorces after 2 years marriage  (Read 21204 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
He's saving himself a ton of money before the new contract comes....though I'm sure her lawyer will have something to say about that.  I imagine the young man is getting a lot of women throwing themselves at him and he got married very young.

Shame, don't like to see it, but the cynical part of me is not surprised.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
hmmm...too bad that UW hooked her up with a job with a large madison employer, said employer was on a hiring freeze, that just so happened to coincide with his time in Madison.  At least she has that experience to fall back on after she gets her 50%.

(this isn't blaming RW's old lady, more the squirminess of the position creation for a star QB on a rental.  Of course, that doesn't impact his ties to said employer either.)

wadesworld

• All American
I'll take the soon to be rich single lady.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"

I'm not sure if she's going to be rich.  Wilson's net worth is calculated to be around 1.5 million.  The question I have is whether her 8 years with Wilson, prior to being married, are worth anything.  In total, they've been together for 10 years. 

I wonder if Dwayne Wade and Wilson sat down at a party, discussing marriage.  Hmmmm.......

MUfan12

• All American
So the gay rumors had the wrong QB with Wisconsin ties.

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.

Really... you'd want to spend time with this:

JWags85

• All American
"Ask me about my pro football dreams.  Ask me about my college years.  Like anyone I have dreams about getting single before I get PAID.  Just ask me and I'll tell you ALL about them."

Golden Avalanche

• All American
Really... you'd want to spend time with this:

Fairly large mitt there for catching.

Benny B

• All American

Don't ever for a moment think that the gold digger is going to stop digging just because she's got a booty's worth of 24k hanging from her body.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback