[Today at 11:24:41 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[Today at 11:16:57 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Ellenson brother package to MU?  (Read 26826 times)

BCHoopster

• All American
Re: Ellenson brother package to MU?
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 08:39:01 AM »
Hey Dudley helped win a key tournament game, Wake Forest I think, on the 77 road to the championship.
Have the brother do the opening tip, like Otule.
Doesn't 6'3" Pat Smith still hold the single game rebound record for the Warriors?

Jim Dudley saved the Warriors in the Kansas St. game, Wake Forest was Bernard Toone.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2014, 08:48:19 PM »
Toone was named the Chevrolet player of the game vs. Wake as was pissed to learn he didn't get to keep the scholarship money donated to MU for his efforts.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Skitch

• All American
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2014, 09:27:52 PM »
Yes, the WI inferiority complex in full bloom for the spring.

He said that he would end up at Duke, Michigan State or Wisconsin and that is the "WI inferiority complex"?

::)

jjfanec

• Walk-On
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »
I just don't see why Henry would pick Marquette over Duke, UW or MSU. Maybe playing with his brother is that important.

I love that I have someone imitating me on this board. Who pretends to be a troll from another team's board? How bored do you have to be? I dont actually post here much and if I do I wont post something like this.  I would post something like this on a Badger board but not here. 

And to the comment about Wally Ellenson, he is not a high major player.  He couldnt get off the bench on a Gopher team that struggled at the forward spot.  He is an elite athlete but not an elite basketball player.

Skitch

• All American
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2014, 10:15:33 PM »
I love that I have someone imitating me on this board. Who pretends to be a troll from another team's board? How bored do you have to be? I dont actually post here much and if I do I wont post something like this.  I would post something like this on a Badger board but not here. 

And to the comment about Wally Ellenson, he is not a high major player.  He couldnt get off the bench on a Gopher team that struggled at the forward spot.  He is an elite athlete but not an elite basketball player.

You really think this guy is trying to imitate you?  If that were true I would think the name would be a lot closer.

jjfanec

• Walk-On
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2014, 10:35:58 PM »
You really think this guy is trying to imitate you?  If that were true I would think the name would be a lot closer.

It is actually my name on another board - the scout board.  I have one for the scout boards and then one for others. It is a long very boring story how it happened.  So yes he is imitating me.  He isnt a Badger fan. He is a Marquette fan trolling as a Badger. You could choose not to believe me. I doubt I have much credibility here since I am clearly not a Marquette fan and dont post here very often. 

Skitch

• All American
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 12:08:47 AM »
It is actually my name on another board - the scout board.  I have one for the scout boards and then one for others. It is a long very boring story how it happened.  So yes he is imitating me.  He isnt a Badger fan. He is a Marquette fan trolling as a Badger. You could choose not to believe me. I doubt I have much credibility here since I am clearly not a Marquette fan and dont post here very often. 

Interesting.  That makes it much more likely that you're right I suppose.  The idea of trolling and creating extra accounts and all that stuff just seems so foreign to me and a lot of effort where I just don't understand the payoff.

Eye

• All American
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 06:20:09 AM »
I'd be in the minority on this, but when I saw SPASH at Christmas time, I like Hauser better than Anderson. Like I said, I'd be in the minority on that.

And I think Wally would be more than just a scholarship fill at MU.

Seen all of the above play in person BTW FWIW.
GO WARRIORS!

jjfanec

• Walk-On
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 08:51:16 AM »
Interesting.  That makes it much more likely that you're right I suppose.  The idea of trolling and creating extra accounts and all that stuff just seems so foreign to me and a lot of effort where I just don't understand the payoff.

I try not to troll here.  I come to get recruiting info for the most part.  You have some people on this board who are really in the know.  That is why I barely post. I am more of a lurker.  I used to frequent the other MU board a little but got banned when talking about the Bo and Uthoff situation.  Made me realize I probably had better ways to use my time.  I also followed this board closely during the coaching search.  It was more informative than local media.   I will be here off and on because of Stone and Ellenson. 

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 09:47:44 AM »
Toone was named the Chevrolet player of the game vs. Wake as was pissed to learn he didn't get to keep the scholarship money donated to MU for his efforts.

Bernard was a weird dude. I had classes with him in the old Colege of Speech. When he did show up, and it was rare, he sat in the back and read the sports page.

Earl Tatum

• All American
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 12:58:25 PM »
EYE---Right on  Sam Hauser is the guy. Anderson has to be set up to shoot. Hauser--Catch and shoot.

Wally Ellenson--Better than average shooter, excellent hops (rebounding) is 6-5 over 200. Plays "D".
Would be a 3-star pickup. But, he will be coming in as a Junior.

feedback