[April 25, 2024, 09:43:05 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: 8th Grader, Jordan "The New White Chocolate" McCabe, Best WI HS Player Ever?  (Read 25593 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Kid is an 8th grader from Kaukauna, WI (near Green Bay)
He's ball handling skills are unbelievable.

He's already been on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" the NBA all-star weekend and he was drafted by the Globetrotters in 2011!

This video shows him draining threes like a machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7FoWbe6rQ&list=UU80i7XHtGx2M04ggTg-u36Q

This is unbelievable ball handling skills for an grade schooler.
http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/10/jordan-mccabe-an-8th-grader-shows-off-his-white-chocolate-skills-in-this-mix-tape/

So is this kids is the starting PG for a national championship team around 2019.  Question is it UW or MU?

--------------------------------

8th Grader Jordan McCabe Earns 'The New White Chocolate' Nickname

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024785-8th-grader-jordan-mccabe-earns-the-new-white-chocolate-nickname

By Kyle Newport , Featured Columnist Apr 10, 2014

Jordan "The New White Chocolate" McCabe may only be in eighth grade, but he knows how to handle a basketball.

The legend of McCabe has been around for a while, and now we finally have an awesome mixtape of the kid in action. The teenager is so gifted with a basketball that the Harlem Globetrotters drafted him back in 2011, which means they have his rights after he graduates from college.

He was dubbed "The New White Chocolate" because he has a similar playing style to that of former NBA point guard Jason Williams.

McCabe has better ball control than a lot of college point guards. He even got to show off his dribbling skills at the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend, thanks to The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

When an eighth grader has those kind of moves, his opponents have no chance. McCabe's quick moves and great vision routinely sets up his teammates for open shots. With his moves, he will be fun to keep an eye on as he faces tougher competition.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:22:41 AM by Heisenberg »

wadesworld

• All American
Kid is an 8th grader from Kaukauna, WI
He's ball handling skills are unbelievable.

He's already been on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" the NBA all-start weekend and he was drafted by the Globetrotters in 2011!

Watch the video, this is unbelievable for an grade schooler.
http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/10/jordan-mccabe-an-8th-grader-shows-off-his-white-chocolate-skills-in-this-mix-tape/

So is this kids is the starting PG for a national championship team around 2019.  Question is it UW or MU?

--------------------------------

8th Grader Jordan McCabe Earns 'The New White Chocolate' Nickname

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024785-8th-grader-jordan-mccabe-earns-the-new-white-chocolate-nickname

By Kyle Newport , Featured Columnist Apr 10, 2014

Jordan "The New White Chocolate" McCabe may only be in eighth grade, but he knows how to handle a basketball.

The legend of McCabe has been around for a while, and now we finally have an awesome mixtape of the kid in action. The teenager is so gifted with a basketball that the Harlem Globetrotters drafted him back in 2011, which means they have his rights after he graduates from college.

He was dubbed "The New White Chocolate" because he has a similar playing style to that of former NBA point guard Jason Williams.

McCabe has better ball control than a lot of college point guards. He even got to show off his dribbling skills at the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend, thanks to The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

When an eighth grader has those kind of moves, his opponents have no chance. McCabe's quick moves and great vision routinely sets up his teammates for open shots. With his moves, he will be fun to keep an eye on as he faces tougher competition.

HAH! Let's relax and respect the process.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
He has more moves than Ex-Lax!
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
#DONEDEAL

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
HAH! Let's relax and respect the processskills.

FIFY
SS Marquette

Avenue Commons

• All American
Former DePaul guard Cliff Ki....(forget whole last name) was similarly a prodigy. I now literally don't remember his name.

Hope all this attention doesn't stunt the kid's development on and off the court.
We Are Marquette

Coleman

• All American
Respect the Superbar Heisenberg

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
The funny thing is that this kid isn't much younger than Flory was when he committed...
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
Former DePaul guard Cliff Ki....(forget whole last name) was similarly a prodigy. I now literally don't remember his name.

Hope all this attention doesn't stunt the kid's development on and off the court.

Cliff Clinkscales?

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19961001&id=UKlAAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bOcFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5619,102415
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:58:43 AM by LittleMurs »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

VegasWarrior77

• All American
Buzz cooled on him.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
man, if you aren't paying attention when playing with this dude, you could get hurt.  catch a ball right off the melon
don't...don't don't don't don't

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
The Globetrotters can do that? Why don't they just "draft" the rights to every top-ten pick and then sell their rights to the NBA?
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

NYWarrior

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks

Cully Payne

Avenue Commons

• All American
Cliff Clinkscales?

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19961001&id=UKlAAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bOcFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5619,102415

Yes. Thanks.

Great find. Funny to read about Larry Hughes and Shane Battier and that Khalid El Amin was only considering 3 schools.....but none of them were UConn.
We Are Marquette

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
The question is does he even grow past 5'9"

Freeport Warrior

• All American
Great handle, good player. Was held back last year and hasn't really grown much. Plays with Deiner's kid on Playground Warriors. Dribbles around a lot. Looks like they caught every pass he made last weekend, lol. Remember seeing him in 6th grade and it was impressive, but he really dominates the ball, which doesn't always bode well for a "team." It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
Wojo must visit and get him to commit. Add to demand thread.
Goal is National Championship

Tugg Speedman

• All American
The question is does he even grow past 5'9"

If he does, he's a a Wojo must get.

If not, he's a Wardle must get.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
I just love how people see a few highlight videos and are sold on the kid as a high Division I player.  I'll take the odds and say he plays in the And 1 league. 

Coleman

• All American
I just love how people see a few highlight videos and are sold on the kid as a high Division I player.  I'll take the odds and say he plays in the And 1 league. 

+1

Highlight videos are fun but mean nothing. Especially in grade school.

MUSF

• All American
Yes. Thanks.

Great find. Funny to read about Larry Hughes and Shane Battier and that Khalid El Amin was only considering 3 schools.....but none of them were UConn.

Man, how good would that Kansas team have been if they landed El-Amin, Hughes, and Battier? I don't know who was in that recruiting class for KU, but I would assume those three would have been helpful.

starting5

• Scholarship Player
Great handle, good player. Was held back last year and hasn't really grown much. Plays with Deiner's kid on Playground Warriors. Dribbles around a lot. Looks like they caught every pass he made last weekend, lol. Remember seeing him in 6th grade and it was impressive, but he really dominates the ball, which doesn't always bode well for a "team." It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Have seen him a few times this year at AAU events this is spot on.  Very talented can pass, shoot and handle the ball well.  Very mature physically for an 8th grader he might be done growing.  Is definately a kid to watch over the next few years

🏀

• All American
The Globetrotters can do that? Why don't they just "draft" the rights to every top-ten pick and then sell their rights to the NBA?

There is about as much weight to the Globetrotters draft pick as there is water in their bucket routine.

NersEllenson

• All American

Have seen him a few times this year at AAU events this is spot on.  Very talented can pass, shoot and handle the ball well.  Very mature physically for an 8th grader he might be done growing.  Is definately a kid to watch over the next few years

Kid looks damn good.  Plays with great rhythm...great feel for game.  Would be shocked if he isn't a 5-star caliber recruit as he approaches junior year...
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

wadesworld

• All American
Kid looks damn good.  Plays with great rhythm...great feel for game.  Would be shocked if he isn't a 5-star caliber recruit as he approaches junior year...

Prepare yourself for the next 4 years to be shocked.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter