[Today at 01:04:10 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Uncle Rico
[Today at 01:03:27 PM]

Tyler Kolek's "legacy" by Newsdreams
[Today at 12:37:27 PM]

NC State by Sturgeon General Warrior
[Today at 12:34:46 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: As bad as this is...  (Read 23364 times)

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
As bad as this is...
« on: April 02, 2012, 09:12:30 PM »
Imagine being down 30 at halftime. 30 for chrissakes!! At halftime!

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: As bad as this is...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 09:15:11 PM »
Finally figured out why his tie hangs so low. He needs it to tidy up the mess when soiling his trousers.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 09:16:02 PM »

Imagine, not going at all and it would now be 35 years tonight since MU last made it.  Imagine. Imagine.  35 years.  Imagine.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 09:18:01 PM »

Except it was 29.  No need to imagine.
Ludum habemus.

Chicago_inferiority_complexes

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 09:19:35 PM »
Imagine, not going at all and it would now be 35 years tonight since MU last made it.  Imagine. Imagine.  35 years.  Imagine.

Mods, isn't this silly? Why not just un-ban Chicos?

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
Except it was 29.  No need to imagine.

I'll bet if AnotherMU84 had one of his famous polls, some would answer the second part of the answer and choose not to go to the Final Four at all.  

WOULD YOU RATHER MU MADE THE FINAL FOUR AND GOT BLOWN OUT OR NOT MADE THE FINAL FOUR AT ALL?

"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 09:20:58 PM »

He's in Arizona for Spring Training according to his Facebook page. 

marquette09

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:17 PM »

And they don't have the internets in Arizona?

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 09:28:29 PM »
I'll bet if AnotherMU84 had one of his famous polls, some would answer the second part of the answer and choose not to go to the Final Four at all.  

WOULD YOU RATHER MU MADE THE FINAL FOUR AND GOT BLOWN OUT OR NOT MADE THE FINAL FOUR AT ALL?

Does it have to be one or the other?  Marquette was down FORTY points several times in the second half of that game.  I'm sorry but 4ever is correct.  He crapped his pantaloons.
Ludum habemus.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 09:30:15 PM »
And they don't have the internets in Arizona?
How can he be in Arizona when I'm sitting in his living room "having a beer" with his wife?

Norm

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 10:04:03 PM »
The non-stop Crean bashing by 4ever and PRN and others is so old and stale its getting pathetic. So you don't like Crean - who the heck cares anymore. Please stop with the inane posts that take swipe after swipe at Crean. I could care less if he was rude to you guys or didn't kiss your butt or he didn't do whatever it was you wanted him to do. He's at Indiana now, he had a good run at Marquette, got us to a Final Four, graduated his players, helped fundraise for the Al, and we got into the Big East largely because of the success his teams had in C-USA.

I shudder to think what you and the rest of the Crean bashers are going to be like when he starts winning a ton at Indiana. He has one heck of a recruiting class coming in and if Zeller and Wafford stay, they will be loaded next year.

And, no, I'm not Chicos and I rarely post about Crean one way or the other. I just get so sick of the constant needling of a guy who isn't even at Marquette any longer.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 10:05:34 PM »

who's he hanging out with?

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 10:06:21 PM »

Not a bad idea!!!

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »
The non-stop Crean bashing by 4ever and PRN and others is so old and stale its getting pathetic. So you don't like Crean - who the heck cares anymore. Please stop with the inane posts that take swipe after swipe at Crean. I could care less if he was rude to you guys or didn't kiss your butt or he didn't do whatever it was you wanted him to do. He's at Indiana now, he had a good run at Marquette, got us to a Final Four, graduated his players, helped fundraise for the Al, and we got into the Big East largely because of the success his teams had in C-USA.

I shudder to think what you and the rest of the Crean bashers are going to be like when he starts winning a ton at Indiana. He has one heck of a recruiting class coming in and if Zeller and Wafford stay, they will be loaded next year.

And, no, I'm not Chicos and I rarely post about
Crean one way or the other. I just get so sick of the
constant needling of a guy who isn't even at Marquette
any longer.

Joanie - you look just like your brother Jim.

Norm

• All American
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 10:18:08 PM »
Joanie - you look just like your brother Jim.
Oh, what a witty comeback!

I am not Joanie, Jim, Jack or any other Harbaugh or Crean. I'm just sick of the non-stop Crean bashing.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »

I am not Joanie, Jim, Jack or any other Harbaugh or Crean. I'm just sick of the non-stop Crean bashing.
Is that you, Tony LaRussa?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 10:22:57 PM »

nah, Mike Maddux.  Tony's in the bag bout now.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 10:25:42 PM »
Norm - Have you ever been in a $41,000 hyperbaric chamber? How did it affect your performance?

Norm

• All American
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 10:31:13 PM »
No. I'm not a friend, associate, acquaintance or have any relationship of any kind with Crean. Only time I ever met/talked with Crean was at the party in the hotel with a thousand other MU fans after MU beat Missouri to get to the Sweet 16.

Just an MU grad who loves coming on MUScoop but is sick to death of the constant Crean bashing 4 years after he left.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 10:31:48 PM »
Norman, I'll give you this. He was a legendary snake oil salesman who fooled a lot of folks. Shoulda left right after the New Orleans debacle. As it was, he overstayed his welcome. Celebrate FFC Day yearly.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »
Norman, I'll give you this. He was a legendary snake oil salesman who fooled a lot of folks. Shoulda left right after the New Orleans debacle. As it was, he overstayed his welcome. Celebrate FFC Day yearly.
Whatever your problem is, the fact is TC built a real base for MU to build upon ( including hiring Buzz ).  You need to get  a life.  DWade...Diener...Novak.. 3 Amigos,Zar. Buzz..BE... The Al...numerous sellouts.  How did he fool anyone?  You may not like him, but that's a personal problem.... :(

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »

Don't worry, he'll soon be telling you that you need psychological help when here he is 4 years later still having issues.  It is something to behold.  

How can he be in Arizona when I'm sitting in his living room "having a beer" with his wife?

Go back and read what I said.  I met him one time, in Orange County at his home with his family and mine.  One time as were at the Disney Parks.  Disneyland and the California Adventure park.  We stayed a few hours, had some beers.  This really bothers you doesn't it.

who's he hanging out with?

From the looks of his photos.  His wife, daughter, son and some friends.  

No. I'm not a friend, associate, acquaintance or have any relationship of any kind with Crean. Only time I ever met/talked with Crean was at the party in the hotel with a thousand other MU fans after MU beat Missouri to get to the Sweet 16.

Just an MU grad who loves coming on MUScoop but is sick to death of the constant Crean bashing 4 years after he left.

Well said.  It is so old, but it's your fault, my fault, and others for speaking up against it.  Crazy, but they actually blame us MU fans that find this stuff nauseating as the problem.  Not the guys that bring him up every single day, but instead it is those of us that speak up and say stop that are the problem.   ::)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 10:57:15 PM »
I think it's absolutely hilarious.  Crean deserves whatever he gets, and that includes the Indiana job.  He worked his way up the ladder to a job that he wanted to be at.  Good for him.  He did some very good things for Marquette.  But he is also a douche who didn't even have the decency to tell the players he had built a relationship with that he was taking a new job and leaving them.  And he is as fake as they come.  I appreciate what Crean did for Marquette, but think the jabs at him are hilarious.

If people don't want to read them, an easy solution would be to avoid a thread titled "As bad as this is..." while Kansas is putting on an ugly performance in the National Championship game.  If you can't figure out what's coming in that thread, I feel bad for you.  If you can figure it out and you know you don't like it, then why read it?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 11:40:07 PM »
+1 - Though it even funnier to read the comical rationalizations Hoop invents to justify that he is in fact not Chicos.  Silly, however, is a great word to describe the current saga.  What's the saying?  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..it probably is a duck?  But in this case - If it posts like a Chicos, reacts like a Chicos, it probably is a Chicos?
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 11:46:43 PM »
I think it's absolutely hilarious.  Crean deserves whatever he gets, and that includes the Indiana job.  He worked his way up the ladder to a job that he wanted to be at.  Good for him.  He did some very good things for Marquette.  But he is also a douche who didn't even have the decency to tell the players he had built a relationship with that he was taking a new job and leaving them.  And he is as fake as they come.  I appreciate what Crean did for Marquette, but think the jabs at him are hilarious.

If people don't want to read them, an easy solution would be to avoid a thread titled "As bad as this is..." while Kansas is putting on an ugly performance in the National Championship game.  If you can't figure out what's coming in that thread, I feel bad for you.  If you can figure it out and you know you don't like it, then why read it?

+ 1,000,000,000. The main difference between 4ever, PRN, ZFB, Warthog et al and Hoop and his minions is a sense of humor. Team A has it in abundance. Team B, not at all.