October 30, 2014, 11:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Henry Ellenson, newest Warrior!

Home Search Login Register   *
Resources

UDM 4
Recent Posts
[Today at 11:37:44 AM]

[Today at 11:36:45 AM]

[Today at 11:34:23 AM]

[Today at 11:21:57 AM]

[Today at 11:20:00 AM]

[Today at 11:16:22 AM]

[Today at 11:15:44 AM]
Please Register - It's FREE!
The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Superbar Topics
In general, political threads are banned from this board unless pertinent to Marquette. In the past those topics have dominated the conversation and we'd like this board be home to friendly water-cooler type discussions that relate to Marquette, and the Milwaukee area.

If you find yourself wondering where to discuss politics on the internet, just ask any MUScoop moderator, we'd be happy to help.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George Webb's Soup Schedule  (Read 2370 times)
CtownWarrior
Walk-On

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »

You'll be happy to know that as of my graduation in 2008, Harp and Sham is still in business (not sure about currently). They open at 6 am for 3rd shifters so we'd go there if we were still up from the night before. Interesting crowd.

Harp and Sham is still kicking stopped in there in early February during the Marquette v ND game only to find out they had 95 cent cans of whatever happened to be in the fridge, coincidentally helped me take the loss a little better.
MU82
All American

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 10:42:11 PM »

Last time I popped into Harp had to have been 8-10 years ago ... and Dan was still tending bar! I wonder if he's still there? He'd have to be 75 or 80 by now.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: