MUScoop > Hangin' at the Al

Dj newbill fan

Pages: << < (7/8) > >>

PhillyCoach:

ur right its from my cell and thanks for the pass. Its hell goig back and forth putting punctuation marks. Hope these periods help.

Dawson Rental:

Who needs periods when we've got an exclamation point in DJ! ;)

HouWarrior:

--- Quote from: PhillyCoach on May 26, 2010, 03:45:55 PM ---dj was there on a visit a few weeks ago a friend watched him work out with the guys and said he held his own u and u couldnt tell that he is still in high school he fit right in with the college guys he said he was one of a few guys that can create off the dribble and he is very strong and is physically muture for his age his jay wasnt workin to well but got to the basket and finished whenever he wanted dj will need to learn how to take less dribbles and get stonger his best assets are he can play all 3 guard positions and defend them as well hell need to be a bit quicker with his feet when guarding smaller guys he creates scoring opportunities for others very well and he has a deadly midrange shooting touch im sure buzz will get more out of him i think if given the opp he contribute rite away                         

--- End quote ---
Thanks-- this is great..I hadnt seen this here when I posted the same questions on your other thread...so please add anything more...If you'd like--we all apreciate you--sincerely (and I couldnt care if you use periods!)
My questions post on your other thread was:
PHILLY COACH--Please tell us on DJ Newbill:

1) How is his defensive foot work, floor/positional awareness and recovery?
2) Offensively, how is he w/o the ball, first step quickness, patient or forces the action, involved or takes a play or two off?
3) Developmentally, is he teachable, asking for input, help, or fearful, and retreating from critique?
4) Physically, will he sprout, bulk up, or is he injury plagued/prone?
5) Overall, who, as to other players does he remind you of?

HouWarrior:

Philly HS all time  single game scoring list added DJ Newbill (I've heard of that Wilt Chamberlin guy!):

CITY SINGLE-GAME SCORING

Pts. Name SchoolYear

90 Wilt Chamberlain Overbrook1955

84 Reggie Isaac Bartram1986

74 Wilt Chamberlain Overbrook1955

71 Wilt Chamberlain Overbrook1954

66 Michael Anderson Eng. & Science1984

65 Billy Harris Penn Charter1971

64 Devonte' Newbill Mansion2010

If PhillyCoach is the HS coach of Newbill here is an Identity hint:

..."Gerald Hendricks,  is still Mansion's head coach, however, (Stan) Laws handles day-to-day operations and Hendricks, when present, defers during games. ..."

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/high_school/pennsylvania/80980112.html#ixzz0pltuLTm2
Play fantasy sports and win cash prizes instantly. Philly.com's Instant Fantasy Sports Games

PhillyCoach:

whats your point? If you wanna know my real name just ask.

Pages: << < (7/8) > >>

Go to full version